Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
Sier86

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

I like new blockhain projects for investing. There still plenty space for updating blockhcain technology and really true blockchain for all people not even developted,so im looking for new and invest

X-Block.io
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Yes, I think the investment blockchain project is reliable and there are many things worth doing. Such as signatures, social media events and video/blogging activities and more ways of working together. You can get a good reward for every job.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Projects with relation to trading and improvement of the current crypto world we cant deny the fact that projects like these develops faster and can go big unlike others.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
Some people have a different side of the view, maybe the project you think is good is the usual project according to them, now the tight competition is on ICO project so we do need a great concept and team, but we need a project that can attract many investors.

Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

I like to invest in popular project beside a few new project. Although there are a lot of new project which has a bright future but analyzing its security aspect must be needed. So, be careful about investment and ignore the fraud project by assessment.
Olga Khan

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I like the project like bitcoin which is open source especially design for public.they use peer to peer technology for transaction.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I would like to choose to invest in ICO program early done because there we will be given a big discount but we must be able to choose a good ICO according to us so that later we will not go wrong choosing ICO program.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

I saw that a lot of finance ICO project easy to raised more than $10M or hit their hardcap target, maybe investor interested and believe finance ICO have great future? But some project don't have real product also success raised the fund, I don't trust any ICO ratings website because I believe their rating not really truth, I'll do my own research, filter and find out unique ICO project, maybe try to check back previous ICO and look for which type of project have more investor
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

If you are talking about the new projects, I do not prefer to invest new projects. I am looking for a less risky projects because market is going to bad day by day
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

I saw that a lot of finance ICO project easy to raised more than $10M or hit their hardcap target, maybe investor interested and believe finance ICO have great future? But some project don't have real product also success raised the fund, I don't trust any ICO ratings website because I believe their rating not really truth, I'll do my own research, filter and find out unique ICO project, maybe try to check back previous ICO and look for which type of project have more investor
Since ICO gets more in demand now, some ICO tends to be similar to what released before or with the same ideas or aspects. We should know what we will really get the peoples attention. Before I like to invest more in real estates and banking.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

I like projects that have real world use cases - ShareRing, Evident Proof and Decision Tokens are on top of my list.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

In fact, there are a lot of such projects but I have no money for all. Personally, I chose NPX and QTUM a few days ago, I think these projects are very promising and invested a large amount of money in them
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

If I were to invest, I would like for the project to have a good vision on what they would do to make their ICO succeed. And not just achieving their market cap in order to earn money. Of course they would like to achieve it, but it should not be the focus. I would like for the coin to be a really helpful in everyday living.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

There are great projects out there and If you are looking for good project, that is difficult thing and have a risk. You should research before investing. I prefer project that have a good vision and mission, have a good team behind, transparent and have a product trial / prototype. Liven, Propy, LA token and Treon are amazing.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

I like the project which use blockchain technology and anybody can part of this and it's not controlled by others. like Bitcoin use.
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Yes! this is good question. Actually when i decided my investment i always look-up their project and what kind of product their team worked for. Almost we should consider project about technology.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

From my point of view there are so many profitable and interesting project on btc. I think bitcoin Intel edlson is the best option for now.I always try to invest in new project because new project is huge profitable.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

From my point of view you will find lot’s of interesting project on bitcoin. From my point of view bitcoin powered coffee is one of the best project. I like to invest on new project, before I invest I try to go through the deep of every project.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I will invest into blockchain projects and project that have real life use, like projects like eloncity that deals with the energy, I believe projects like this in the future will have a massive adoption by the people because it solves real problem and have real life use case.
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

First and foremost, you need to understand the value of the projects concept and their tokens and then decide for yourself if it is just the hype or they actually deserve it. Then you should check their team, if they are legit and have good experience, you are good to go. Lastly, you should definitely observe how fast their community is growing which indicates a lot about their project.[/i]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: