Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

I would personally like to invest in Buglab. Buglab is a cybersecurity penetration testing Blockchain startup. Buglab is based on the Ethereum platform and it connects the companies and organizations with the global cybersecurity experts. The ecosystem is based on two functioning programs: Buglab contest and Vigilante Protocol, which helps the companies to fix the numerous security threats and vulnerabilities.
Irina_ortman

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

I would personally like to invest in Jibbit . Jibbit is a German start-up corporation that aims to introduce cryptocurrency to the Cannabis community. The ecosystem will use the Blockchain technology to explore the Cannabis market and leverage its financial and economic growth. Jibbit will decentralize the Cannabis market and make it free from the financial obligations and influence. Jibbit provides a market place for patients and consumers where they can order there cannabis from home and make payments in Jibbit tokens.

Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

I would like to invest on MyCryptoBank is a digital bank that will provide all the banking facilities to the crypto community. Until today, the Blockchain market didn’t had a valid crypto bank to take care of its financial and banking needs. MyCryptoBank will bridge that gap. It will function just like the normal traditional banking departments do, but will use the new digital technologies.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

I am keen on ventures that are identified with money related exercises, and in addition undertakings to exchange the tomb. What's more, I likewise focus on all ventures that are related with efficient power vitality.

That's a good choice and I have similar choice but I am more interested into those ICO projects which have a good business tactics and those ICO which gives it back to the community like there are some green power ICO which will help the poor nations by installing solar panels to deliver free electricity to them.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

I would personally like to invest in Phoneum. Phoneum is a mobile only cryptocurrency platform. Today every household has one or two smartphones. Phoneum aims to simplify the mining process in the cryptocurrency market. Using Blockchain technology the Phoneum ecosystem wants to develop a mining process which will operate only on mobile phones and not on PCs or any other operating system. There will be significant reduction in the production cost and lower the power consumption as well.

Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I like ICOs that focus on the energy sector, it is a huge indsutry and there are currently not much decentralization in that sector.Often times ICOs focused on the energy usually have some patented product which gives some credibility to the ICO.
AlexFF

Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

If I have money and want to make an investment maybe I will choose the Anything App. The Anything App is a human-assistance network where anyone can help with the use of their profession or passion. It is available in iphones and Android phones. Here you can just enter your query and a list of people who can help you will appear. After that, you simply have to pick up a person who you think matches your requirements and buy the service. The sellers set their rates on per minute basis or even for free.
Irina_ortman

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I want to invest in Kayo Credits. Kayo Credits is a decentralized ecosystem for gamers to monetize their skills and also for users to earn money through the platform. It allows gamers and users to buy or sell game assets. In the Kayo Credits platform you can use your gaming skills to earn money, challenge other gamers and sell game assets. The platform makes betting easy and gamers can advertise their games to a wider audience. All transactions are done through the Kayo credits.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

If I have money I invest in Unboxed. Unbox Network the world’s largest Word-of-Mouth network allows us to earn through social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube etc. Yes, now even you can earn by simply logging in to your social media account. Now we Unboxers or the users of the Unbox ecosystem can earn by sharing our views through social media. Here the Brands submit their product campaign and transfer funds to their escrow account.
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

I like the IDMoney. The rise of the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has gained its popularity over the years. Even centralized units like the Government sectors have become aware of its benefits and is now recognizing its importance in the financial and economic sector. IDMoney has developed decentralized Blockchain based tokens that will work hand-in-hand with the Government sectors.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I'm trying to choose projects that will really benefit me. I do not want to look at the appearance of the project, for me the most important thing is its quality
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

I want to invest in projects that have a legitimate real use to them, where the coin is required for an eco system. Kind of like basic attention coin, with advertising, and also privacy coins. But for example I saw a healthcare coin. Why would anyone need a healthcare coin to pay for their healthcare. And if they were to use a crypto, why not Bitcoin or any of the other 100s of coins.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

There are a lot of projects and themes for projects. But I try to choose the most popular and also those in which investors are really interested. The more the better. And of course more income.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

I select those projects that I personally like . after I start to study and read the white book and get acquainted more closely
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

I think is projects with relation to trading and improvement of the current crypto world. Projects like these develops faster. If I were to invest, i would like for the coin to be a helpful in everyday living.
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

I like undertakings that are very spotless in their execution and that know how to speak with people in general, additionally your token must include some utilization inside the stage they will utilize and I might want the task itself to help an issue that we have in reality, must be totally straightforward about its objective, since when they keep on raising assets when they have effectively satisfied the top starts to look suspicious.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

It depends about which kind of project are you talking about, personally, i am always investing in those that have a good vision + roadmap + community and socialmedia (with an organic growth)

I personally remained out from the market for some time therefore now do not have clear idea about any coin to invest. First I have to do study about such coins and after collecting some information about coins, then I can decide that which place Is good for me to do investment there.
dewidte

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

I need to put resources into the task that truly turns into another development that is then executed or in charge of genuinely to influence the world to go ahead then I will put resources into such an undertaking
uwatere

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I will invest in a project that I think is good and has a good vision and mission, but if I cannot invest now because there is no capital to invest but actually I want to invest I can invest in the future and become a successful person
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

I like to invest in privacy projects and some others that are technologically sound. Only way to push for utility and adoption in the real world and if it works out, the investment would yield a lot of profits. That's the reasoning behind it. Other popular cryptos are also worth investing in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: