Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest  (Read 2825 times)
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

I like project which have working product.... Mostly utility coins ICO.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION low market cap alts

New technology that hasnt been marketed enough, that is due to get realized soon

For example, a privacy project

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
with 6 million dollars marketcap

and soon with the ability to have be able to stake on stealth addresses (stealth staking)
you receive anonymous bonus rewards for staking, while staying on private stealth balances

Awesome thing that will get used by many with upcoming regulation
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Eloncity is a very interesting project with tremendous potential, demonstrating a whole new way to perform encrypted transactions. It's great not only to recognize, but also actively participate in promoting the content of the campaign, creating a quality product that promotes the development of a huge market. Do not miss your chance, invest in: https://eloncity.io/
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

The little engines that CAN. These projects have some awesome devs behind them but lack the funding to have a big marketing campaign.

XTRABYTES (XBY) did not do an ICO but is a rescue project from a failed coin. It was abandonned by the original devs but got picked up by some community members who refused to let their investment go to waste. They managed to attract some very competent devs and are building a highly secure superfast codeagnostic platform that will solve the current issues of scalability and centralisation current platforms are struggling with. They are filing patents which should enter pending state any day now.

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) had an unsuccessful ICO but did not let that get to them, they continued developping on very low funding and managed to pump out some awesome tech. They are developping a privacy coin that has features you won't find with any other privacy coins, features that make them more interesting than the other privacy coins and not just fancy bells and whistles. They have successfully integrated TOR and OBFS4 support into their coin and are working on a wallet that allows stealth staking. They are also the first, and to my knowledge the only, privacy coin which successfully bypassed the great firewall of china.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I usually choose investments for projects in which every detail is carefully and scrupulously worked out. Including documentation, technology and development strategy. Such attentive, responsible attitude and attention to detail in many respects influence the successful development of the project.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I am most inclined to an ICO who is more inclined to a real project, for example like electrominer, and like republia, it is two good ICO projects and I try to invest there.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Personally, I believe that investing in ICO projects is not a good idea, as investors are waiting for the market to recover. Projects also try not to conduct ICO and are constantly carried forward in the hope that market conditions will improve.

ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I mostly like the beginnings that seek to achieve flawless performance in all details. They need to understand what they want to give to society, how they will develop, what tools and resources will be used for this.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

I do not know what type of project should be, , but exactly well organized. I do not want to look for a project, I'm sure a good project will find me. The creators of a good project do not spare money on promotion. Especially when there are such good services as upvotes.io
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

usually we want to  invest in projects that have a legitimate real use to them, where the coin is required for an eco system. Kind of like basic attention coin, with advertising, and also privacy coins. But for example I saw a healthcare coin. Why would anyone need a healthcare coin to pay for their healthcare. And if they were to use a crypto, why not Bitcoin.
smoker36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Of course, a responsible and considerate approach is important for a reliable project selection. After all, we trust them with our money, therefore, they must win our trust, give confidence in promising and profitable investments. Therefore, for me the confidence in the qualitative preparation of the project is important - useful technology, a good team of developers and carefully prepared documentation.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

For me, the vision, mission and strategy of the chosen project are really important. I want to invest in a project that will not only benefit society, but also has a finished product, developed technology and an understandable development strategy for the future.
joeyarg

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

I would invest in the coins that have large volume of trades and good reputation. If you want to join ICOs, check out famous websites such as icodrops.com/ and icoholder.com/. Good luck!
Vendetta666

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

I would invest in the coins that have large volume of trades and good reputation. If you want to join ICOs, check out famous websites such as icodrops.com/ and icoholder.com/. Good luck!

I would rather invest in the very good and popular project because the investors like to put up their investments where they can earn sure profit, with a good project and popular team it is not impossible to achieve it.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Safinus projects show their dedication in capturing the entire market of blockchain! the team has found its place with its unique products! I am sure the team will achieve great results! I will join the ICO with confidence in the project. https://www.safinus.com/
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

certainly, I will choose the project that profitable. projects with the big supply of tokens and also have high prices after listing on the market. it will be very profitable. but to choose a good project we have to really choose it well. and I realize that it's not an easy thing. therefore, knowledge and experience are needed in order that we can get the legit ico to be followed.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

There are many things that I consider before investing in any project. First, I go through the whitepaper of the project and check its future potential. The main idea should be something productive as well as new. Moreover it should be something innovative and help in fostering decentralization. Then I read about the team behind the ICO which really can be the most important thing behind the success of the ICO. Third, I check the goals of the project. I prefer to stay away if the project has unrealistic goals.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

There are many things that I consider before investing in any project. First, I go through the whitepaper of the project and check its future potential. The main idea should be something productive as well as new. Moreover it should be something innovative and help in fostering decentralization. Then I read about the team behind the ICO which really can be the most important thing behind the success of the ICO. Third, I check the goals of the project. I prefer to stay away if the project has unrealistic goals.
I prefer projects that create the star of the team. Just imagine, if there was an ISO where all the stars of the crypto-currency world gathered, would you invest there?
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Of course, I'd like to invest in projects that have a great potential to succeed in the future. But I admit that it's not easy to find a good one and it takes time to do some research.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

I'm exploring ICOs on renewable energy and currency fields. I believe that the demand for renewable energy is very high in the coming time, investing in ICOs in this segment can bring high profit. In addition, security issues in the currency industry are very poor, investing in this segment can also bring high opportunities.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: