Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

Now token sale will starts in 7 days 15 hours. I just want to know before that, how they will be distribute tokens after purchase? I means it will be credited in my wallet immediate after purchase or after end of the ICO?

Am not so sure of this though but I think it should be instant crediting of the wallet from which payment was received. I mean that's the pattern trending presently if am not mistaking

Hello,

The distribution of tokens will commence once the crowd sale has ended.

The Securix team
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

On the securix website I found they sold yet 60% tokens which is really good thing. Now as per the website they are offering 30% bonus.

With the bonus of 30% it is not a surprise, that they have sold 60% of the Tokens. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet, because the minimum purchase is not in my budget.
60% sold yet that really good growth. But whatat is the minimum purchase for this sale? And they are offering 30% bonus in this existing sale?
You can check all their bonuses and phases on their website at "bonuses", i believe the next one starts from 27th September and will end on October 15th with a 20% bonus.

If somebody missed 30% bonus, its not really bad to take 20%. This is also generous bonus for the project like Securix.

It's still certainly a generous percentage within the initial coin offering, I hope we can see some more investors on board and take advantage of the generous bonus amount
To the continue project softcap needs be reached completely that I know. But I just want to know, what will they do with unsold tokens from hardcap? It will be distributed as a bonus or it will be burn?

Almost 90% of the project keeps token price 0.1 USD or below.  But Ssecurix team kept tokens price 1 USD per token.  Also they are offering very less tokens for bounties. This was there we won't see much tokens getting dumped at the time of listing

There is a minimum contribution as well; So only those that are serious get on board. Their hard cap is quite huge though. Let us see how it progresses so far it has be doing well.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

I want to join on their social media campaign to promote the platform  and I also reccommend it to my all of my friends. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project to us.

Ha. I see your attachment to the project is high.. We are indeed glad to the brain behind this idea. It was a well thought idea and we hope the execution will be a good one.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible
To fulfil ones curiosity Can a visitation be allowed in the farm?
Just so investors gets to see a bit of activities when operation begins

That's nice if they will allow some visitation to their farming location or please. If the people will going to see their farm it will really going to help them to attract a lot of new investors.

Yea, that's the point, if they can arrange for that, it will be amazing, i'm pretty sure they have a blockchain community around there, that can show up, their reviews alone can help the project hit a massive point that they never expected, securix is doing well in terms of sales and promotions and they need all the strategies they can get to be successful
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the fact that even if BTC falls to a $5k rate investors are still sure to get 40% ROI.. This interest me a great Dela.. The shift away from cloud mining to something much more tangible like having a farm is smart and tasking as well..
thats really interesting
ROI is actually Return of Investment!
SECURIX promised 140% ROI That means you get Your Full Investment with 40% Profit!

The profit is really good and reliable unlike some other investments site or projects that have more than %100 profit and turning to scammed after just a few weeks or months.

More than 140% profit means really makes more noise because we already know a higher percentage of profit will always get into scam very vastly. So what are the different other sources of income for securix, in order to share with the holders?

Hello!

We show different scenario's on our website www.securix.io, the ROI is dependent on the BTC value. If the BTC value increases, the ROI does too. If the BTC value decreases the ROI does too.

That makes it realistic, simple and honest. We do not promise the moon, we set realistic goals. The mining market is thriving.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them

The Securix team

Yeah. The mining market is thriving but i read somewhere of mining companies shutting down miners with low income because of the drop in currency values recently. How are you guys taking care of this.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH. 

That's good. So every month every investors will going to receive their shares directly to their wallet. What if the investors want to use his profit as an investment too? It's okay?

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

Hello team
Securix seem to be experienced and transparent with the Mining project. I read the white paper and checked out some community on telegram. The project ICO looks to be going fine and almost concluded. But can you share some information what you plan to do when BTC goes below 4kUSD? How do you plan to make profit below?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

That's good. So every month every investors will going to receive their shares directly to their wallet. What if the investors want to use his profit as an investment too? It's okay?

What do you mean? do you mean it as cycling the returns? I mean no reason why not to; you can always put in more and the more you put the higher the returns. It depend on the number of tokens you are hodling.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

It was stated here by the securix admin that they will be using green energy to cut down the excessive power consumed from mining cryptocurrency and make the world a better place to live in.

That is a good way to go about it. With them not depending on the national or public power grid, it will save them the time listening to any form of complaints from the government or people due to excess power consumption.

You think it works that way lol... The government will shut it down if it's going to disturb the national distribution lol, no one would want to take such risk of having their production grounded

There’s a lot of talk about mining using so much energy. And an important environmental situation. Though recently proved otherwise, Securix is taken a bold step to face those challenges. I think they got a long term plan for mining.

I talked with the project admin management in telegram extensively and it seem to me they know their onion, like you rightfully pointed out there is a long term approach to the issue of mining.. When is the plan date for start of mining?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

I agree I think the shift from the old style of mining where it was just a website to where it’s shared dividends actually on the chain is so much better

For sure however I'd like a daily update sort of.. I'd like to follow up on their progress and see the weekly activities if possible
To fulfil ones curiosity Can a visitation be allowed in the farm?
Just so investors gets to see a bit of activities when operation begins

Daily updates are great, even if it just a 30-second video by a member of the Securix team wrapping up what has happened the day before. I really enjoy it when projects do this type of promotion and it is always good to get a look around a project's office and facilities.

You know that has a way of driving the community crazy, like showcasing every addition that comes into the project, be it an implementation, team at work etc, such will be nice and i'm pretty sure it will considerably boost the already existing vibrant community, investors love seeing their investment grow and such will hook potential investors

Yeah I like to view the offices, see how the team is getting on, maybe get some profiles done for the important team members. Nice to know the faces behind the project, especially if we are investing a lot of money into a project.

As far as i know you can look their team members up on LinkedIn, but i understand your point i also would love a video about how their progress is going on there.

Yeah but I find LinkedIn can be quite limiting in terms of finding information about someone, it gives a brief look into someone's career history but it doesn't actually explain that much.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Here's an insight on Securix have fun reading.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/an-insight-on-securix-c035e2355c67
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

What do you mean? do you mean it as cycling the returns? I mean no reason why not to; you can always put in more and the more you put the higher the returns. It depend on the number of tokens you are hodling.
I guess they are paying ROI in ETH directly in our wallet so I don't think that ROI we can use for higher return in same account.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

I guess they are paying ROI in ETH directly in our wallet so I don't think that ROI we can use for higher return in same account.

He's talking about using the money each money to 'reinvest' back so he'll get more the next time.  I assume you would just purchase more tokens to do that.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.
They will be mining BTC and those BTC will directly join Market Cap of SCRX Token and that increase the price of SCRX token!
i dont know how eth payment will work and why!
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

My only concern is that with the rocketing difficulty and pretty poor prices of BTC that when the ICO ends, the hardware they'll be able to buy is going to bring in less and less money, even waiting for it to be delivered the difficulty is going to increase.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

Nice read. Brief and educative. Top points for me are;

Choice of location
Long term planing
Energy use
And transparency. You could add yours.

Would be nice if they go ahead of the roadmap by start up the mining process.

Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Well written article, the author seem to have a very good knowledge of Securix. The article is very informative thanks for sharing.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

The safest variant of mining nothing. The very safest variant. But at least a most convenient one. As i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: