Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

People who dump tokens for less will end up giving away value to others, it doesn't make sense thats like saying i have 5$ of gas, and i'm going to sell it for 3$ and then complain that other people originally bought gas for 5$ even though the gas is still 5$ worth

You made a good statement here, imagine selling thousands of tokens for $100 and in a couple of months, same token becomes much more than one can imagine, dumpers should understand that they will continuously be dumpers and not get rich with such attitude, the funny thing is that, they got such for free, why not just exercise a little patience 

Dumpers do that because the team don’t show to have a plan for the project. Those teams don’t meet up with their roadmap. Securix has kept up this long, lots of reason to be confident in the team. Their choices show that they’re here for a long time. They got lots of investors so, there ain’t goin be dumpers.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

People who dump tokens for less will end up giving away value to others, it doesn't make sense thats like saying i have 5$ of gas, and i'm going to sell it for 3$ and then complain that other people originally bought gas for 5$ even though the gas is still 5$ worth

You made a good statement here, imagine selling thousands of tokens for $100 and in a couple of months, same token becomes much more than one can imagine, dumpers should understand that they will continuously be dumpers and not get rich with such attitude, the funny thing is that, they got such for free, why not just exercise a little patience 

Dumpers do that because the team don’t show to have a plan for the project. Those teams don’t meet up with their roadmap. Securix has kept up this long, lots of reason to be confident in the team. Their choices show that they’re here for a long time. They got lots of investors so, there ain’t goin be dumpers.

Many people don't understand the value of project,  they just subscribe to airdrop for some free tokens and dump them after listing. If they do some study about project then they will not sell tokens at less price
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I agree, Reading the project white paper will going to help and learn alot from it about the project. Then if you didn't understand something you can ask the team.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.
They informed me they'll be getting listef on exchanges as soon as Main sale Ends!
They won't be Waiting for their Mining farm to be operated as its gonna take some time to happen!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

securix uses a third party provider. this partner is ISO/IEC 27001 - certified and is a leading global identity and business verification services. the partner provides instant electronic identity and business verification for 4.5 billion people and 250 million companies worldwide.

Just found this a long way up while trying to follow up with discussions on this ANN thread. Can team share details of this partner? If verified by the instant electronic identity verification services they provide then it’s a huge plus for team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

They informed me they'll be getting listef on exchanges as soon as Main sale Ends!
They won't be Waiting for their Mining farm to be operated as its gonna take some time to happen!

Cool. Gives the token some liquidity before the mining farm kicks off. I like projects that get listed on exchanges immediately their token sale ends.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

True, receiving payment in Eth seems like the way to go
yeah, it will definitely make huge sense if payment is done with ETH but i doubt that, except the team say so  Wink Wink Wink

It wouldn’t be the first project to use eth as a dividend payment medium it seems to be the standard for type of transaction actually though due to low and stable tax prices for the most part

I am not sure about your statement. Some projects did claim that in the past but the question is whether they really paid that ETH to their investors. For Securix, we need to wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This has and will always be the best approach to any ICO. It is required to go through every official property properly before participating. This way they can avoid getting scammed and being fed incorrect information
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I agree, Reading the project white paper will going to help and learn alot from it about the project. Then if you didn't understand something you can ask the team.

That's technically how I get to know new project I read their white paper then I bombard them with questions in their telegram channel

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This has and will always be the best approach to any ICO. It is required to go through every official property properly before participating. This way they can avoid getting scammed and being fed incorrect information

Yeah... Before anyone investing in any ico. The right thing to do is to carry out thorough research on that project before investing. Reading through this thread is also a way of carrying out research.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Yeah... Before anyone investing in any ico. The right thing to do is to carry out thorough research on that project before investing. Reading through this thread is also a way of carrying out research.

This is what I am doing since begining.  Reading documents provided by project team, and then some research (checking competition and all, as well as team expertise/experience).
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Now investors dont want project to spend million of dollars to list their tokens at big exchange. I am. Happy to use any exchange as long as my tokens are secure.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Now investors dont want project to spend million of dollars to list their tokens at big exchange. I am. Happy to use any exchange as long as my tokens are secure.
with securix profit shares comes from their mined BTC in ETH to Investors Wallet!
so Token value really wouldn't be meaning anything!
but then if new investor want to join, then they'll be needing exchange to buy tokens!
and Team said that they'll start listing process after MainSale!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

I would even propose a AMA with a team member who is aware of all the things that are happening around this project and address all the questions in a very good manner.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Hello,

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That’s a very sensible list of criteria, great to see the Securix team want to ensure investors funds and tokens are held on secure exchanges with good liquidity, very important factors.

Corleone100

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: