Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Your facility in Netherlands looks awesome! All the best for this project!

OH. A review from a Netherland indigene, that is a good one. Which he can talk more about his findings on visiting the sight and probably show some pics too. That would be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

I loved how you incorporated an ROI calculator on your website. This is something that you don?t see with other projects. Excellent idea!

We’re glad you loved it. We aim for transparency with everyone who wishes to be a part of the community. This way you see how your investment will look like in time.

transparency is very crucial to any business, most of the time the community wants to rest assured that their investment is well taken care of and that their is never any shady business in the startup

Creating sufficient transparency is in the hands of those who run the project. They can handle everything transparently and let people participate in the whole process.

securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

I was not aware about that they reached their softcap and sold 5363 tokens yet. Congratulations Securix team.
they reached Softcap while in private sell (as far as i'm Aware)
And they sold more in presell as well!
They even having a deal of more then 1.2m$ with dubai which is not official yet!

ethtrader16, I think there's some typo. You are saying Securix just sold 5363 tokens only? I heard they sold millions of tokens.

Yeah, thats correct - they have sold way over 5300 tokens haha..
This is good news, shows the project is sticking to their roadmap. Congratulation guys

They also got deals from their Dubai that just happened. I think they had something around 1.5 million tokens sold and there are deals they said they will announce so we will see what they hiding under their sleeves.
is it official yet?
i mean i asked for this in their telegram to be informed if its Valid or not and surprised to see the reply.
they said its under discussion and will be updated in their website when its done!

I think the Securix team are waiting for it to fully complete and contracts to be agreed before releasing information. I think this is the smartest way forward just in case it did fall through or something changed to the deal.

Hello,

Yes, we want to confirm, receive and than we announce.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

I loved how you incorporated an ROI calculator on your website. This is something that you don?t see with other projects. Excellent idea!

We’re glad you loved it. We aim for transparency with everyone who wishes to be a part of the community. This way you see how your investment will look like in time.

transparency is very crucial to any business, most of the time the community wants to rest assured that their investment is well taken care of and that their is never any shady business in the startup

Exactly and i don't blame anyone for seeking proof before investing in a project, no matter how genuine the project is, a lot of individuals have been burnt severally because of such, i remember a very famous project that went into thin air after sometime, so proofs are needed, circumstances have changed but its a good thing to see securix providing information to substantiate their claim
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

Don't worry you guy's. Securix is given options to calculate ROI. This link will help to investors to calculate ROI on their investment.

https://securix.io/#calc
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

Exactly and i don't blame anyone for seeking proof before investing in a project, no matter how genuine the project is, a lot of individuals have been burnt severally because of such, i remember a very famous project that went into thin air after sometime, so proofs are needed, circumstances have changed but its a good thing to see securix providing information to substantiate their claim

Yeah, Most of the people now really afraid on investing because there's a lot of projects that turning to scammed after many people invested on it even it's really looks a good project.

At your service
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Transparency is the key here for success in the crypto world. That is why this is going to be a great project, they will attract many investors and being in an EU country gives it a great market for all types of investment. I'm thinking that other business will want to form partnerships due to the impending success

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

Ya especially when we’re dealing with a industry like cloud mining where there has been an enormous amount of churn in companies and projects over the last years

When I've been speaking to them on telegram they've been quick to differentiate themselves from traditional cloud mining with their equipment being onsite etc
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

They've done ICObench KYC and you can see it in their ICO listing page in ICObench. I personally it is normal asking for proofs especially with everything that has happened and I think the team are open to any question and ready to answer any doubts. At least that is what I've sensed so far.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

Creating sufficient transparency is in the hands of those who run the project. They can handle everything transparently and let people participate in the whole process.
i myself prefer Transparency over anything.
that's why i choose Blockchain over any other!
And Securix should maintain that strictly!
this assurs investors that everything is going fine"
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I was not aware about that they reached their softcap and sold 5363 tokens yet. Congratulations Securix team.
They even having a deal of more then 1.2m$ with dubai which is not official yet!

ethtrader16, I think there's some typo. You are saying Securix just sold 5363 tokens only? I heard they sold millions of tokens.

This is good news, shows the project is sticking to their roadmap. Congratulation guys

They also got deals from their Dubai that just happened. I think they had something around 1.5 million tokens sold and there are deals they said they will announce so we will see what they hiding under their sleeves.
is it official yet?
i mean i asked for this in their telegram to be informed if its Valid or not and surprised to see the reply.
they said its under discussion and will be updated in their website when its done!

I think the Securix team are waiting for it to fully complete and contracts to be agreed before releasing information. I think this is the smartest way forward just in case it did fall through or something changed to the deal.

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is best approach. Official team should not spread half or unconfirmed information. Even though investors agreed to invest, team should wait until they receives fund.
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

is it official yet?

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is best approach. Official team should not spread half or unconfirmed information. Even though investors agreed to invest, team should wait until they receives fund.

Very well accurate. It will be very unethical to announce a deal that has not yet been finalised and may result in them losing the deal completely because of that silly attitude.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Really great to see that they reached softcap and now almost 1% tokens sold with 20%. Great work guy's. I guess softcap amount is sufficient to to continue follow their roadmap.
Yeah, a very big congrats to them and yeah I believe the amount they get from softcap is suffiebt for them to keep moving the project. Wish then the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Are you part of the team?

How about explaining what pneumatic company is doing in your video?

Hi Marlboroza,

The owners of the facility make this equipment for the nautic industry. They have the middle section of the building.

Kind regards,

Damian Strauss - The Securix Team

Is that means, they have nothing to do with Securix? Or do they have any partnership agreement or they are also one of the investors in this project?

Hello,

They have a company who makes this nautic equipment and are the owner of the building.

If you still have question feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I don't even think this is the answer that's seeked by the user... He is asking if their is any partnership deal between you guys

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Hi Marlboroza,

The owners of the facility make this equipment for the nautic industry. They have the middle section of the building.

Kind regards,

Is that means, they have nothing to do with Securix? Or do they have any partnership agreement or they are also one of the investors in this project?

Hello,

They have a company who makes this nautic equipment and are the owner of the building.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I don't even think this is the answer that's seeked by the user... He is asking if their is any partnership deal between you guys

Sometimes it happens, we don't get what others want to know. Let's wait, Securix team will respond. They are very active here.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

OH. A review from a Netherland indigene, that is a good one. Which he can talk more about his findings on visiting the sight and probably show some pics too. That would be great.

I can't find that quote on this thread, maybe it got deleted? Would have loved to hear a description from a third party that isn't part of the team.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

Ya especially when we’re dealing with a industry like cloud mining where there has been an enormous amount of churn in companies and projects over the last years

How sure is the team that the ROI will actually be met? Like Genesis mining and others are having to cancel contracts, so how do you guys intend to make money when others are failing?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

Hi Marlboroza,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Sometimes it happens, we don't get what others want to know. Let's wait, Securix team will respond. They are very active here.

Securix team is always prompt in answer queries as well as very transparent in providing the required information. If the information is coming out from the team, it is the only reliable source of information.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

How sure is the team that the ROI will actually be met? Like Genesis mining and others are having to cancel contracts, so how do you guys intend to make money when others are failing?
mining is actually profitable, when you have a electricity fund or something!
the main cost of this is just electricity!
i don't know whats gonna happen to Securix in future!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

I can't find that quote on this thread, maybe it got deleted? Would have loved to hear a description from a third party that isn't part of the team.

I am also looking forward for the news link. Could somebody share it here? I am very much interested in looking the review in detail.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: