Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Your not wrong listings are a great way to assure people they aren’t stuck with a token if they later want to seelll it and don’t have to be worried about it being difficult to sell or buy after the ico safely

It also confirms that the Securix team are serious about the project and they want their investors to be able to buy/sell tokens on exchanges with liquidity. The Securix team have been keen on listing from the outset and they even posted an article about the benefits of listing a cryptocurrency token.

Ya that’s more than I’ve seen some of these other projects last few months that left their investors hanging for months and months without news on exchanges so getting these kind of progress so early is amazing
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Your not wrong listings are a great way to assure people they aren’t stuck with a token if they later want to seelll it and don’t have to be worried about it being difficult to sell or buy after the ico safely

It also confirms that the Securix team are serious about the project and they want their investors to be able to buy/sell tokens on exchanges with liquidity. The Securix team have been keen on listing from the outset and they even posted an article about the benefits of listing a cryptocurrency token.

Ya that’s more than I’ve seen some of these other projects last few months that left their investors hanging for months and months without news on exchanges so getting these kind of progress so early is amazing

Exactly, most projects just ramble about exchange long after ICO, some even take up to a year to get listed. I personally, am happy about this announcement. It shows the Securix team is working.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

Exactly, most projects just ramble about exchange long after ICO, some even take up to a year to get listed. I personally, am happy about this announcement. It shows the Securix team is working.
that's what i have in mind!
although team said something about multiple exchange! maybe another Update will come through!
and i was curious when they will get listed! the day after ICO ends?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

yeah this is definitely a big achievement i feel they know what they are doing, getting listed is as important as starting the project, this time they should be pushing other listing platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

The team seems determined to bring us more information on the site, i talked with them on chat and they keep saying they've got more and more big news coming and more details coming from the plant and how they are progressing towards a real home for the project
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

The team seems determined to bring us more information on the site, i talked with them on chat and they keep saying they've got more and more big news coming and more details coming from the plant and how they are progressing towards a real home for the project

that's very interesting great news is what we all need right now, i believe investor will be waiting for feedback from the team regarding the plant and the general information regarding the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:09:16 AM

SRXIO To Be Listed on LATOKEN CRYPTO EXCHANGE
Securix is pleased to announce they will be both listed and traded on the
Latoken exchange. Latoken is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.

Latoken’s mission is to make capital markets and trading available 24/7 T+0, with a broader range of asset classes. They aim to facilitate capital reallocation into promising businesses, which will foster job creation with higher productivity.

LATOKEN entered Coinmarket Cap’s Top-50 in July 2018 and keeps improving the result as they feature;

· $30m+ daily volume
· More than 80,000 registered traders
· 180+ crypto pairs available for trading
· Low trading and withdrawal fees

These are all reasons to take a serious look at Securix.io and their asset-backed SRXIO token with a generous payout.

For those not familiar with the Securix.io SRXIO crypto token;

A passive monthly income from a 45% gross revenue share from all mined Bitcoins. A strong departure from traditional mining operations which tend to only share net after overhead profit with investors. The uncertainty of ROI is removed as unforeseen expenses and overhead which can influence net profit will not impact gross profit. Owning the Securix SRXIO token will provide a guaranteed monthly share of gross revenues from the physical token mining operations run by the company in the Netherlands.

Securix is token driven mining, not cloud mining. While cloud mining has become popular, it generally provides only a 28–60-day contract that terminates if the operation is not profitable. Cloud mining forces customers to stay current by continually reinvesting to keep their hash rates competitive. Meanwhile, the SRXIO token of Securix.io has NO expiration and cannot be canceled as it is utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract output distribution model. This offers a more sustainable long-term investment potential. While Securix is mining Bitcoin, it is making payments in Ethereum. It can be stored and traded using Ethereum compatible wallets and exchanges. Additionally, the token system rewards token holders with monthly payments.

The asset-backed SRXIO token that helps protect investors from the wild price volatility within the crypto markets. The SRXIO token will be backed by physical assets in the form of the hardware used to drive the mining operations.

Securix has initiated a Company Reserve; Valuing its long-term objective Securix.io is setting aside the initial 10% of its monthly revenue as a reserve. The contingency reserve ensures that all operations of the startup perform optimally regardless of market conditions. This strategy covers token holders from short-term market shocks in that the reserve acts as a protective safeguard.

In addition to the Company Reserve, Securix will be initiating two investment strategies:

• Token Buy-Back;
 Tokens will be bought back from the market at a price depending on market conditions. These tokens will then be burned. The token pool quantity will then decrease meaning monthly gross revenue will be larger as it is now divided across a smaller token pool.

• Mining Hardware Purchase;

If Bitcoin price is favorable an increase in gross revenue can be expected. The token value is covered by thousands of mining machines running at the Netherlands facility. New hardware will be purchased to increase production.

The Securix.io SRXIO is quite transparent as are the benefits to the Token Holders.

1. High gross revenue payouts to Token Holders in Ethereum
2. A Token Driven Mining System
3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve
5. Its Token Buy Back and Mining Hardware Purchase Investment

strategies… are just some of the many reasons Securix SRXIO should be here to stay.

Be sure to check out: https://securix.io/

It's always good to hear about listing of a project one is interested in, I hope this move help increase your trading volume.

I am damm sure about that they will get huge trading volume once it's listed as soon as. Great work guys.

Yep. US friends would pull the trade volume up first together with other restricted countries. What do you think, token price pump or dump?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

Damian is always present and that is something to appreciate the team for. It looks like their US visit made an impact. They sound excited with the new news. At least we have got an exchange for now.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Damian is always present and that is something to appreciate the team for. It looks like their US visit made an impact. They sound excited with the new news. At least we have got an exchange for now.

Yeah we do, I'm happy to see how excited the team is about their coming updates, hopefully it'll attract more investors.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

in my opinion, LAtoken is a great exchange and with the registration of this project in LAtoken, it is certainly good news for the participants of this project.

Yh. It’s a great choice. SRXIO is going to be traded in a top 50 CMC listed exchange. That’s great for the project team and token holder. A passive income starting soon by February would would be price on LATOKEN to the sky. I still can’t find details when deposit and trading would kick of. Would that be after extended ICO dates?

is it already confirm that securix will be trading on Latoken exchange? i mean that will be really great for investors knowing that there is already an exchange on stand by for trading this token once the sale is over, i think more people would want to hodl their token to get revenue from mining, yes good way of earning passive income.

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.
But now they made an option, you can make more by trading on latoken. Great job

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.

I think much of the activity is going to change when users witness the revenue on Feb. The team seems to be set on delivering then so when the first round of profits hit I am guessing many would want it.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income
That's true as the Holder will get a great Share of Profit made by The Mining facility!
As we might see some updowns in the market after the listing of token like all other projects we have seen so far!
Lets see what happens next!   
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Yeah we do, I'm happy to see how excited the team is about their coming updates, hopefully it'll attract more investors.

I guess there is no time frame attached to the forth coming news so we can't really tell for how long we are to wait. I hope it comes sooner than later though, so as to keep the community buzz on. 
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

The Securix Team has announced the first exchange where the SRXIO token gets listed and traded right after the ICO. The exchange is LaToken.
Here the link to the announcement: https://medium.com/@securixio/srxio-to-be-listed-on-latoken-crypto-exchange-8cc8865f327c

This days this exchange seems to be everywhere. whats the unique thing about them that so many ICO are listing there first?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

I think much of the activity is going to change when users witness the revenue on Feb. The team seems to be set on delivering then so when the first round of profits hit I am guessing many would want it.

That’s the idea. They are set on delivering something big. It’s alre coming in bits. Here and there. By February, it’s goin to be all set. The first income would drive the price of SRXIO to the sky.  Now is the time to get in.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.

That's true. But Netherlands people want to buy it from exchange so is that possible for them? And it's listing while ICO is running or it will listing after end of the ICO?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

The Securix Team has announced the first exchange where the SRXIO token gets listed and traded right after the ICO. The exchange is LaToken.
Here the link to the announcement: https://medium.com/@securixio/srxio-to-be-listed-on-latoken-crypto-exchange-8cc8865f327c

This days this exchange seems to be everywhere. whats the unique thing about them that so many ICO are listing there first?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh

I think LAToken are keen to take on promising new projects to try and build their exchange. They obviously see the potential in Securix and a lot of new ICO's and this is why they have been actively listing.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: