Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4835 times)
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

Actually I don't think that this is a good idea. Although we do use smartphones for lots of things and tasks, I think we should leave mining for bigger machines. You know, this isn't what smartphones are for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Your smart phone can be lost easily or it might get stolen or fail to operate due to some technical flaws as well. So better to use and electronic gadget that do not stop functioning easily.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
now there are companies that have developed the application, I'm sure you will soon be able to use the application. currently the application is still in the development stage.
see my signature.  Grin
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
as for now there are no smartphone dedicated to mining and i dont see it will happen in the future i dont think companies would be able make money from it and smartphones will be never be used for mining. right now manufacturer are focusing on efficiency for Better Battery life while having faster and faster chips while saving battery.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I think in the very near future. crypto currency is developing and soon people will think up this
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

smartphone can also be used for bitcoin mining, I mine bitcoin also uses the telephone, because using the phone I can make a profit that is quite a lot, if we use the phone we can save calm and save time.
ogzramiz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

smartphones are spending very low energy. there are no obstacles to mining when you do not use them. I think that the applications of mining will become widespread within 2 years.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

I know one project MIB, it ingerates mobile mining, but i read their Whitepaper and still have a lot of questions. Idk, people should create special smartphone for mining.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Of course you can mine cryptocurrency with your smartphone.There are more then 2 projects trying to promote it.Personaly,i tried  1 app in beta stage,it was well designed and if you have using it for mining it would get it there.But be carefull,you will need 1 more for another functions.And yes,you can use your old and lot of new ones with same account to mine crypto. But you will never get those results as with mining pc.
So yes,it´s possible right now
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

The smartphone is not suitable for mining bitcoin, because there is not enough power. Therefore, it will never happen
jorgetomas

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

I also believe that it will be soon, the smartphones are more powerful than ever Grin Grin
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

This hard to happen in the near future, because your smartphone will get over heat from mining and of course your phone need huge amount of battery or it will die in a short time and I think in first place smartphone used for communication not for something like this.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Even now there were more apps that were developed for the purpose of mining on smartphones. We need to know த true difficulty of mining through phones. To me, mining through smartphones will cause a damage to the smartphone, because smartphones were developed for some other needs.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

It won't happen.

Smartphone for bitcoin mining? you are just destroying your phone.

Smartphone as digital wallet, you can simply download an app / wallet and that's how you make it as your wallet.

You never know! With the help of nano technology we may be able to achieve smaller chips that produces as much power as a full sized mining rigs in future. I mean that is not the reality now but it may become in future. If you were 80's kid, did you ever think that you can carry a computer in your pocket? Because what computer we have seen that time was Pentium one and it required an air conditioned room to run that. Nano technology achieved that impossible and now we carry a smart phone inside our pocket.

So keep your hope high as we don't know where the technological achievements can take us!
Technology had come so far, the things that we think impossible back then, it is actually existing now. Mobile phones is not different in computers it is just handy and portable. Computers are more appropriate to use than laptops ,(because it's electronic parts are small and really makes the temperature go high even the processing range can do mining but the electronic materials can't) , even now laptop are not yet used for mining but as technology evolves in a different way, for me it is not impossible to use laptops and mobile phone on mining in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

Mobile phones are a lot weaker than computers and certainly asic miners. I have an iphone myself and whenever I play pokemon go with it the battery dies really quickly and gets really heat up. Now this is pokemon go that I am trying to play that kills the phone, think about what could happen if I tried to mine with it. So far mobile phones are not as strong as mining purposes goes. Until we get phones that are really durable for these kind of works, we will not see it happen on a scale that matters.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

From what I know Bitcoin mining requires a lot when it comes to the computer that does it, so if we are talking of this much power on a mobile device or a smart phone, I can say that that is too much, but then again we know our technology now are making things possible so I think if there would be a demand for that, it will happen.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I believe that at the moment phones can not withstand mining functions and will overheat or just stop working at best. Maybe in the future when the phones will have the same power as the computers then the phones will be available for mining.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

I don't think that smartphones will be used for mining. because after all mining at this time is very difficult and will continue to become increasingly difficult. Mining in a mining rig requires a long time to produce, what if mining is done with a smartphone. Of course that is not an easy thing to do and it will definitely feel more difficult. So, mining will not be done on a smartphone. That is my opinion
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

Smartphone is very modern. Many new features have been added to it. Which can compete with computers or laptops. But its RAM, ROM, Graphics are not honorable. Again for mining, many power is needed. Smart phones can not deliver these. Smart phones start mining may be in the future.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

Mininh require high speed hardware and I don't think smartphone will be able to mined crypto with its hardware. Even it is not possible on computer without mining hardware such as asci miner, Antminer etc.
Mining require heavyload of electricity and how mobile battery can be able to provide that electricity not possible.
May be in future such technology develop for mining but now a days this is not posible

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: