Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4835 times)
Kris34

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

There are already good models that produce bitcoin and other coins.  It's just that these phones are not advertised and they are expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

Smart phones with bitcoin mining? Do you think this is possible to occur. If your phone remains in its state after the process, then you give great thanks to your stars for such a greater favor  Lips sealed.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Smartphones are not good for mining. Maybe we want to create phones that will be exploding everyday due to the much load it will have to carry.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
Since we are having an already grown Bitcoin mining expensiveness and hardness, I don't think that smartphones will be every using to mine Bitcoin, they're just not that performant.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Well, I think it will be possible to mine on a smartphone. Anyone here heard of Gath3r, it's a web miner. I believe that soon enough we would be able to break that technical barrier of power consumption and GPU-dependence. Since cryptography and encryption technology can be tweaked, someday we may see mobile devices or smartphones running minor scripts that contribute to a larger mesh - much like a sub-routine mining operation which in itself can be called a pseudo mining process.

Hardware aside, once the proper algorithm that is compatible with a less sophisticated and lower memory dependent architecture is designed we could definitely have mobile mining.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

There is no day and date on earth that smart phones can be used to mine. These machines are too inferior and even laptops with higher specs are finding themselves to some where else how more smart phones.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
the fact is that there are now a number of smartphones that support bitcoin mining activities but from the article I have read it is very inefficient because the results obtained are few and not worth the electricity.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

I don't think that smartphones will be used for mining. because after all mining at this time is very difficult and will continue to become increasingly difficult. Mining in a mining rig requires a long time to produce, what if mining is done with a smartphone. Of course that is not an easy thing to do and it will definitely feel more difficult. So, mining will not be done on a smartphone. That is my opinion
The phone can not be used as a means of exploiting bitcoin. It only manipulates the activities of the market. The cost of machinery can not be guaranteed. And you know that there are tools available to exploit bitcoin. So no need to mention the phone here...
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

In my opinion there's no way to mine bitcoin in smart phone nor it can mining in future. It can destroy it. I saw many apps on google play store but they're scams and nothing. Smart phones are only good for wallets. We can access our coins from it anywhere we want. If you want to mine get a good PC with graphic card but don't use your phone to mine.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

its possible yeah , but after it happens and get strong enough smartphone , all bitcoin was mined by PC miner , xD , that my opinion
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Your smartphone will be the size of a suitcase - then it will get you bitcoin. I did not meet such that developers would do this in a smartphone, this is technically very difficult. For comparison, look at the equipment for mining - they are large in size and use a lot of energy - I think small smartphones can not cope with this. Wink I think small smartphones can not cope with this.
You can search for projects where

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I heard that Samsung created a smartphone that is powerful enough to mine bitcoin (seems that it's one of the Galaxy series).
Though I wouldn't use such a smartphone for mining - imagine how quickly its battery will discharge.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

I heard that Samsung created a smartphone that is powerful enough to mine bitcoin (seems that it's one of the Galaxy series).
Though I wouldn't use such a smartphone for mining - imagine how quickly its battery will discharge.
well, but it's a pity if you use that sophisticated smartphone to do minning. if you really are serious, you should build hardware from a great PC, so you can get profit in the future. maybe it will be easy to use a smartphone to do crypto minning, it's just that it looks more risky with the amount of radiation generated.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

This is far from happening. Maybe are technology is really advance but as what we know that bitcoin really needs a lot of energy. And i think our phone cant handle that too much stress even the most advance phone existing in the market. That is why there are mining rigs used for it with the help of the large consumption of the electricity. Its just so nice to see that there are some alts that can be mined in cellphones. Maybe in our distant future people might invent a more convenient way to mine.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

The level of difficulty of mining bitcoin continues to increase, 5 years ago I was mining with S5 and earn more than $ 1200, but now with S5 then I don't get anything, if there are smartphones that can be used for mining bitcoin it can be ascertained the price is more expensive than S9.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

at the moment, there is already a coin that is extracted exclusively from the smartphone. another question is how appropriate? the phone will quickly become unusable very quickly
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

I don't think smartphone could handle the weight of bitcoin's mining. Because people usually use computers for mining and as we all know computers are more capable for heavy duty than cell phones. Cell phone tends to heat easily and much more fragile and it will cost you quite expensive if it's broken. So i don't think cell phones or smart phones were made for mining.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

It will but they need to have good cooler or cooler on phone because it can drain your battery and also cause by overheating.  Cellphone has a little components and products and easy to crack or burn when you do mining because mining need a lot of time so it is not good for phone.  It can happen in about 5 years or many more because it is hard to get a bigger and stronger phone on this year.
People almost never stop their creation, especially in the duration of advanced technology kind of develop. Always one will reach a new record, so everything is possible to happen. As we all know that we have surprisingly welcomed so many kinds of new inventions, bitcoin is such  a case in point. I strongly believe that with the dramatic development of IT, and especially to meet the demand of this modern society, we probably will get next creation. In some day, I believe that smartphone can be used for mining.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

The mobile phones were not designed with mining strength. Besides, the smartphones will not be able to withstand the high electricity and computations that are utilized during mining. Mining can possibly blow up a phone or makes it very hot.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

I don't think smartphone could handle the weight of bitcoin's mining. Because people usually use computers for mining and as we all know computers are more capable for heavy duty than cell phones. Cell phone tends to heat easily and much more fragile and it will cost you quite expensive if it's broken. So i don't think cell phones or smart phones were made for mining.
Well that's right just what we all knew smart phones is not designed for mining and there's devices where specialize for this work, as the difficulty can heated the phone just you mentioned, even those alts who offers mining are also not safe be very vigilant following and trying your device as it can be harmed and can be burned right away with this activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: