Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4835 times)
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

i think this ideaa could potentially happen, who knows with our technology nowadays nothing is impossible we just need to wait and keep our hopes high for this idea to come to life, as for a digital hardware wallet you cn just simply download an cryptocurrecy wallet on your smart phone.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

I think there's already some coin that can be mined using smartphone but i don't think that's a good thing to do as smartphone isn't built for mining. Smartphone isn't powerful enough so you will only get a small amount of hash and the chance of your phone breaking is definitely bigger than the earning that you can get.
novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

Specifically talking bitcoin - You will never see mining support. The Ledgers and Hash power needed outweigh even most GPU's for it to be profitable let alone a modern smartphone. I know some Altcoins can be mined with smart phones however most app store policies are changing to not provide support for these programs anymore

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

That is true, we are doing more and more things with our smart phones. Also be able to pay with my phone instead of a credit card. Would be nice to use cryptocurrencies, instead of the card, with the nfc technology included. Smiley

lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Smartphones are far too weak to generate any serious amount of cryptocurrency.  Even GPUs are barely making any money, only around 30 cents a day at most.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

The smartphones really have dto be well fortified with the required chips necessary to take the heat of the mining works. I do hope as technology advances more and more, the smartphones with added quality for mining will be designed for this cryptocurrency task and carried out with functional ease.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

I don't know when that will happen. I think it's very difficult to mine bitcoin with a smartphone. Because the mining rig alone is very difficult and takes a long time. So what if done with a smartphone. I don't think that will happen. But we don't know what technology will be present in the future.
With smartphones to exploit, it can hardly be long. Because components and equipment can not meet natural conditions. It needs other tools that can be exploited.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cellflash

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

For more innovations in technology, I strongly love that idea..It is more handy for fanatic in cryptocurrency to have cellphone gadget as mining tool.. A lot of people will buy smartphones that can able to mine and stake.. I just hope that there's company that will invent the kind of a gadget..
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Bitcoin mining takes a huge toll on any hardware used for it. It may not be a good idea to used phones for it even if you could do that, the difficulty level makes it very uneconomical to do
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

I think if a smartphone can be used to mine bitcoin it will make the price of bitcoin cheaper because bitcoin is easy to get, I refer to the basic principle of trade, namely supply and demand if the offer is less than inventory (meaning the amount of bitcoin is more because it is easy to obtain) then prices will drop dramatically
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

It won't happen.

Smartphone for bitcoin mining? you are just destroying your phone.

Smartphone as digital wallet, you can simply download an app / wallet and that's how you make it as your wallet.

Yes it kind of seems that phones don't have the capability of doing mining. But we never know, the height of technology in our times is continuously rising. We might have created a powerful laptop in the size of computer which is like a phone. We couldn't just conclude with what we know right now but also foresee what we can have on the future and I think one of it is that phones can now be used for mining also.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Using smartphones for mining ill think it was better but it can destroyed to your to doing always mining because your phone it will going to heat and can be accidentally to explode. Must better to use CPU for mining if you want to mine for bitcoin.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

In the near future smart phones will quickly replace the computers and have full functions such as computers and smart phones can participate in digging the same computer.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

It would be one more reason to buy a top smartphone I guess. But don't think it will ever be worth to mine Bitcoin with a smart phone. Maybe some other coins, which do not require such a strong hardware.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Evacarter

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Smartphones are not suitable for this purpose, and no company will provide smartphones to exploit Bitcoin, while the number of untapped bitcoins is decreasing. I think Sell the phones and buy bitcoin with that money. It’s likely to rise a lot faster than whatever you can mine while the phones depreciate in value.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

Still in the future any mobile phone cannot compete with GPUs or with ASIC, from the advantage or the use of power (the phone will consume more energy because it’s not created for recurring problems quickly and efficiently like mining) and why we have to mining via mobile phone if a nano technology (which will cut the dimensions of hardware) has been created.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

I think there is already mobile mining apps that works now but this is not yet gives you great profit because phone can not give what can real miner does. I think in the future some developers will develop much greater apps that we can used to mine smoothly that cannot harm our smart phones.
But as far as I know no one is offering Bitcoin mining for mobile platform and not everyone mining there will be no mobile phone vendors will release gpu mobile specifically for mining with a cooling system that will greatly deplete battery life.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

In the near future smart phones will quickly replace the computers and have full functions such as computers and smart phones can participate in digging the same computer.

If crypto development continues to improve, it will make devs. smartphones automatically make smartphones for mining, I'm sure that they have done research and analysis so that one day we can get smartphones for mining.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

Mining needs a much bigger processor which mobile phone doesn't have. Smart phones we have right now is not designed to use for mining, but maybe in the near future smartphone companies will release phone model that is designed not just for regular use but for mining as well.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
I don't think it will happen at any edge Because the main reason is that people are moving towards the modernisation and not towards the problems , Ofcourse day by day mobiles are becoming more powerful with new new chipset processors .
But improvement and upgradation in the hardware of the mobiles are to make Thier life and speed faster not to take high performance work simultaneously , even in present time mobile can do all the works perfectly but even with this condition people want more faster speed  that why the mobile manufacturer companies are making new new models with new new upgradation .
And the main purpose of upgrading of the hardware is to increasing Thier life and if they will be use by us for the mining of the cryptocurrency then surely there will take a high performance task by the mobile hardware and that will result into loss for the mobile life time and in that way we will loss our Expensive mobile in short time and earnings will remain in very small amount even I can say earnings will be about 1$ and loss will be 100$ .
So don't expect with the mobiles for such types of the works , you should think about these things with the laptop like system because they are made to handle high performance programs .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: