Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:23:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4839 times)
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

To mine bitcoin requires a lot of resources, which unfortunately the phone at the moment can not give! Or the phone will be at least the size of the miner ASIC,and it will not be mobile.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

From what I know Bitcoin mining requires a lot when it comes to the computer that does it, so if we are talking of this much power on a mobile device or a smartphone, I can say that that is too much, but then again we know our technology now are making things possible so I think if there would be a demand for that, it will happen.
Technology is fast who's know in future APPLE made some super fast smart phone which can mine the bitcoin but for now its impossible.
conanshinichi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

If a smartphone can exploit Bitcoin, then everyone has the chance to own Bitcoin. Bitcoin will become much more popular and the Bitcoin value will increase dramatically.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

If a smartphone can exploit Bitcoin, then everyone has the chance to own Bitcoin. Bitcoin will become much more popular and the Bitcoin value will increase dramatically.

actually it is possible to use your smartphone as a mining tool in order to earn a bitcoin . so many websites are now offering a browser mining , cpu mining , mining via the application , etc that you can use so that you can obtain a bitcoin . 

Yet , mining using a smartphone alone isnt really worth it because you can only get less profit in a longer time of work . at the end of the day , your electric charges will only go higher rather than your daily income .  so think twice before you do it as a hobby .
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

Smart Phones will never be used for any mining adventures, because it will be not profitable as lot of improvements are made in mining sectors, people has now high tech mining equipment, so this is not going to happen.
smartphone hardware spesification was not suitable for mining operational.mining tools need high endurance , cause it used 24hours x 7 days.i am worry if smartphone used to mining its hardware would explode.

Same here. My phone gets hot when you're using the Internet while there's a lot of programs running or when I'm playing games. For example if I'm downloading while playing graphics intensive games like Need for speed. I pretty much have myself a portable oven toaster because I can easily toast a bread on it after just a couple of minutes. Now, imagine what would happen if your phone is communicating to the Internet while being at 100% cpu usage. It's going to be hot right away, I'm not sure if it's going to be able to be at that state for 24/7 without exploding.

There really is not any sensible point as to why would you mine with your phone. First, it doesn't have that much power to mine. Second, it's got bad ventilation system. Third, it's expensive. Fourth, it's just not made for mining. If your phone and a decent graphics card costs the same, why would you choose to mine with a phone. Another thing worth noting is that even the best graphics card won't give you decent earnings in mining these days. You need multiple graphics card and a good ventilation system. So even with one graphics card, you're not going to be earning money. That's why it's also pointless to mine with your laptop or your personal computer. You have to put a decent amount of money for this kind of business to be profitable to you. Otherwise, the electricity bill will be higher than your earnings.

empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Dont even think of using your phone for mining. Even advanced level computers are not enough good to do so. You need certain things like mining hardwares, antminer, etc. But i also hope,  that in upcoming days mining would be easier than it is rightnow.
I think in the near future we can use our smartphones on bitcoin mining, due to the continuously upgrading of smartphones all over the world I doubt that it can't surpass the mining in computers.

Smartphones aren't and could never be used for Bitcoin Mining as it was too small and cannot withstand the heat and pressure produced by mining rigs and processors.  Yet possible if and only if a mining hardware was produced with no coolant required. I like your being optimist, yet it should be "can surpass".  Wink

best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

It won't happen, it impossible. to mining, it will cost you a lot of power and no phone can bearable. Smartphone as know as digital wallet, you can simply download an app and that's how you make it as your wallet. that all you can do with your phone.

Even large mining farms cannot bring much profit now. Bitcoins will be never mined on the smartphones. This is simply impossible - no one phone will manage this task.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

It won't happen, it impossible. to mining, it will cost you a lot of power and no phone can bearable. Smartphone as know as digital wallet, you can simply download an app and that's how you make it as your wallet. that all you can do with your phone.

Even large mining farms cannot bring much profit now. Bitcoins will be never mined on the smartphones. This is simply impossible - no one phone will manage this task.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

That won't happen lol. Mining bitcoin or cryptocurrency requires powerful GPu. I think it's a waste of time and money if they will push to mine using smartphones and it's not profitable. Take a look of electroneum most of the miner using smartphone can't even mine that is capable to pay their bills because of mining.   
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

I think that smartphone are good for other functions but if we look at the power consumption is mining then smartphone will fail in this regard because for mining a rapid electricity is required and that is very costly so i thought that it will be able but now it is clear that for smartphones mining is impossible in the present time.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

I do not think that modern phones will allow the production of bitcoins. Perhaps in the future more powerful models will be invented.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

I disagree if smartphone have use for bitcoin mining, we can find how hard to get access for smartphone and needed extra power for using smartphone if have working for mining. Maybe we can use other way to get bitcoin mining.
SanSanTar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

We all know that smartphones nowadays is used as a computer but to use it for bitcoin mining is impossible
sambel90129

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
smartphones that are very difficult to be able to do mining in bitcoin, it can be said that it cannot be because the requirements for mining equipment are used very much, for example ASIC Miner, also there must be supporting software such as CG Miner or BFGMiner also requires very large electrical power and systems a cool cooler, so the tools to do bitcoin mining are not as simple as many people imagine. So for a smartphone that can not be done mining, maybe in the next few years after the latest technology can be found, it can happen, but we do not know what year ...
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

Smartphones will never mine bitcoins, because there are asics miners for it. Mining requires a stable Internet.
But  I believe in the introduction of a wallet in a smartphone, becouse that in the future it will be a vital function.
Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

From my point of view, it is impossible because it costs a large amount of energy to mine bitcoin and the smart phone can not deal with this
Bastillsoul

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

I do not think it will happen, mining will take a huge amount of power and I do not think any smartphone will withstand such a large power source, and mining like that will not much effect.
lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Technically, I think current smartphones are not capable of exploiting bitcoin. It is likely that smartphones will be strong enough to exploit Bitcoin in the future, however, so that the number of Bitcoins left to exploit is too small for phone companies to offer products for Bitcoin.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I do not think it will happen, mining will take a huge amount of power and I do not think any smartphone will withstand such a large power source, and mining like that will not much effect.

For me, smatphones can be use for mining but will never give us profit as its specs are very low and might damage the phone. Smartphones can never be use for mining if we want good profit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Smartphones simply are not powerful enough to mine bitcoin, that's why special miners have been made,  what actually is not even profitable with current bitcoin price. So where is the point in dreaming about bitcoin mining with a smartphone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: