Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining?  (Read 4835 times)
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Smartphones simply are not powerful enough to mine bitcoin, that's why special miners have been made,  what actually is not even profitable with current bitcoin price. So where is the point in dreaming about bitcoin mining with a smartphone?

its hardware spesification could not used to activity that need high endurance.and smartphone spare part was designed too mobile activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

The secret of human greatness is his ability to turn dreams into reality ... so I don't rule out that this happens ... but not in the near future Wink
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

It's not reasonable to use your smartphone for mining. Sure, smartphones have already replaced many other things like photo cameras and music players, but I think we should leave mining to computers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

It maybe possible in the future when smartphones are made with heavy duty components. Technology is always changing and the impossible will become possible in the future. Who could have ever thought that a metal that weighs several tons would ever fly high above the skies? The idea was a very ridiculous one before but it was never till people saw one today.  So for me it may happen, and I think I am buying this idea.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

It's not reasonable to use your smartphone for mining. Sure, smartphones have already replaced many other things like photo cameras and music players, but I think we should leave mining to computers.
You're are just going to overheat and destroy your phone when you start to mine with your phone and you will be just getting close to nothing at all with the hash power that your phone will give you when compared to the likes of high end miners. It's just not worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

It maybe possible in the future when smartphones are made with heavy duty components. Technology is always changing and the impossible will become possible in the future. Who could have ever thought that a metal that weighs several tons would ever fly high above the skies? The idea was a very ridiculous one before but it was never till people saw one today.  So for me it may happen, and I think I am buying this idea.

that is the thing that we can hold for now the technology is changing rapidly so it is not impossible to have that in the future of mining the problem is that when it happens how the price will be because there are lots of people will used it for sure. will the price will raise up or it may drag it down?
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
If Smartphone products release their latest products with sophistication for mining, some who will buy their products are still thinking of making their smartphone mine, because cellphones are not supposed to mine, it may not be useful, because it requires a device that has large capacity such as computer hardware , I don't think it will be possible, if there is damage, it will definitely disappoint smartphone customers.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

i dont think it will be efficient. because there are so well developped and complicated hardwares for mining. especially for bitcoin mining. i dont think it can be done in mobile phones. because they are such small devices.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I think it will never happen, or maybe after 20 years when smartphones will possess equal to ASICs power of processing, otherwise it is not possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

I think it will be very difficult to implement, the battery of the phone is not enough to mining Bitcoin. Instead of mining a Bitcoin, it will damage your smartphone battery. because it requires a lot of electric.
MackLewis

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I think the smartphone will not be able to do such things because for mining it requires a lot of power and smartphone will certainly not provide enough. But maybe 10-20 years later, the smartphone can mining Bitcoin, no one is forbidding you to dream.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

I think the smartphone will not be able to do such things because for mining it requires a lot of power and smartphone will certainly not provide enough. But maybe 10-20 years later, the smartphone can mining Bitcoin, no one is forbidding you to dream.
mining bitcoin need high endurance spare part.and all of us know, smartphone spesification only used to communication function. i am not sure in tiny shape, smartphone spesification could use to mining bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

i dont think it will be efficient. because there are so well developped and complicated hardwares for mining. especially for bitcoin mining. i dont think it can be done in mobile phones. because they are such small devices.

I agree with you, it will be difficult to mine bitcoin with a smartphone because of the level of difficulty, but maybe to mine altcoins can be considered.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

I think at least 2.3 years later. Smartphones will be used to exploit electronic money. Football clubs have recently started putting crypto into their operating systems. This will attract more crypto users. It will be known more. Demand is increasing and it will soon be popular on smartphones.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

do you know how mining works? do you use your smartphone for mining? eat it, it's no longer a smartphone because you won't be able to use it for a day, and the vga smartphone will still be a long time to be able to have mining a GTX 1080 VGA. Therefore in my opinion it will not happen
Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

I think It may be possible in the future because technology is a big revolution now. They will try to take full advantage of new technology in bitcoin mining
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Samsung phones now have applications for bitcoin miners, Samsung phones now support bitcoin applications and will be more developed, hopefully bitcoin can be more advanced in everything

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

It would be happen because as you sad in your post that cellphone software is like computer and eligible to mine bitcoin so supposedly it helpful to us miners that wanted to mine so easily in our smart phones but is it really good to use it? because it warms the computer so how much more if smartphones uses for mining?
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

I think it will never happen, or maybe after 20 years when smartphones will possess equal to ASICs power of processing, otherwise it is not possible.

Even if its possible for our smartphone to be a portable mining for crypto it will be just a handheld grenade because of the heat it will make and

the stress to its battery will just make it impossible to use.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Even if its possible for our smartphone to be a portable mining for crypto it will be just a handheld grenade because of the heat it will make and

the stress to its battery will just make it impossible to use.

crypto mining is already possible for phones and other devices as long as they can  connect to internet or can install a software/app that will be used for mining but you were right . the device can easily heat up if you leave the miner running for a long time which can be verry dangerous because it can be explode , if not  ,  the device can maybe malfunction due to cpu damage caused by heat . aside from that , you cant also earn a reasonable income even if you  mine all day and nigh 24/7 .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: