Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
You are better off investing on bitcoin. You will have to invest a lot of money for your mining rigs and maintenance. Don't forget about the electricity bill you will have to be paying. Your return of investment will actually takes a lot of time. Do keep in mind that the mining difficulty increases day by day and the rewards are eventually halved every 4 years. On other hand investing the same amount of money to trade bitcoin will you faster ROI but has its own risks too!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Both are good to be in, as long as you have enough knowledge and money to invest in both. If you want to be in mining well ofcourse easy money but big investment from the electricity bill, high tech computer,mining rig,etc. If you can afford it all then you can mine while in a farm house. On the other side if you want to get sure profit buy btc or eth and hold it.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..
What is the reason for lowering the price of Bitcoin?
it seems that the appearance of a new coin has a great impact on bitcoin prices, as some countries try to make the new virtual currency much out of bitcoin like china trying to make a new currency so that big investors move from bitcoin, South Korea is writing the middle to run the trade virtual money in the last week. This keeps the bitcoin price and the number of other virtual currencies plummeting dramatically.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Those two choices in above is a great way of getting money in crypto. In trading, we can earn money by gaining profits into our funds that we used for trading and sometimes we can earn a huge amount of profit in trading but sometimes we will loss. And in mining, it is a passive income which we can earn in the daily basis so that we will not worrying about our tommorow's needs. So I suggested to choose mining than trading.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

For me, Trading is much easier and comfortable in comparison to mining. I think Mining is a profitable platform but it requires a lot of risks. on the other hand, trading is the most profitable system if you are able to manage properly. So I always prefer to invest money in trading rather than mining.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

I think that trading is much more cost-effective compared to mining. I think that the government of many countries have already started investing in mining of coins and this is not surprising as this is profitable
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

Both trading and mining have their own advantage and disadvantages. Mining is good and profitable if you have the required hardware and electricity to set up a standard mining farm. Or you can be mining cheaper altcoins and be good. Trading is more of an investment which does not require much capital like mining to start up. Depending on your capital check the one you can afford and go for it.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

For me, Trading is much easier and comfortable in comparison to mining. I think Mining is a profitable platform but it requires a lot of risks. on the other hand, trading is the most profitable system if you are able to manage properly. So I always prefer to invest money in trading rather than mining.

True. But it still depends on the miner's capability and resources. It is just important to consider that mining has higher risk compared to trading as one should cope up with the latest mining technology and consider the energy consumption to name few.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Trading or mining are complex, if you do not have technical experience in mining, you can lost money because of investment in machinery, power consumption, time. Trading is simpler, you can learn on the Bitcoin forum, you can invest Coin that you see potential .
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

If I had enough money, but did not have knowledge in crypto-currencies, I would first of all be engaged in training. It would take 2-3 months. Then I would invest a small amount of money in various crypto currencies and try to start trading. Gradually, the experience would come with mistakes, then it would be possible to start investing large sums. And after that, you can also take up mining, but only as an auxiliary way of earning money. It is never necessary to hurry, especially in the field of crypto-currency. First you should study this industry.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:03 PM

You may be able to find some good used equipment and start off that way (low risk).   I have been looking at trading for some time and cannot make any sense of it where I would feel comfortable making a living at it.  So I would choose mining.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

I also recommend you do trading. Because mining is very expensive and time-consuming. So trading is more profitable than mine. So I think you can start trading by collecting some capital.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

between them both have a great risk if it happens to me. I prefer investing to trade, mine must have a super capital is very large better capital is done to trade it can quickly get the benefits

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

I prefer mining because we can earn cryptocurrencies without doing nothing , unlike in trading that there is a possibilities that we may loss our funds.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term, so at this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not invest long term.

I learned that to be able to mine a bitcoin costs $ 6,000, so bitcoin mining is not very profitable and takes a lot of time.

So I believe you should only trade bitcoin.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

To date, mining requires strong computing power. I think that your home computer will not be enough for you. Mining requires at least one farm for several video cards. So you still have to spend a lot of money to buy equipment. Also it will be necessary to take into account that the farm consumes a lot of electricity.
I have a friend who, only 5 months ago, had only 4 farms, for today he already has 12 farms.
But I think that everyone should choose for himself what is right for him. Active traiding, holding or mining. But what I know for sure, is that if you choose to be engaged in mining, then don't forget to look at the exchanges in order to be aware of the situation. Because another my friend sold his bitcoins from mining for $ 4000 in the autumn of 2017 ... How did he suffer in December 2017 ...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

I only have first hand experience with trading. it's been up and down but I'm ahead.  Everything I have heard about mining has been that its a loosing proposition.  I would love to make my money mining over trading if possible.  Trading is high stress. 
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

I only have first hand experience with trading. it's been up and down but I'm ahead.  Everything I have heard about mining has been that its a loosing proposition.  I would love to make my money mining over trading if possible.  Trading is high stress. 

Both take a certain level of skill and dependency and I think while its easier to do trading, mining would be preferred but is less practiced because of the hardware and energy costs.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

if my suggestion is better you do mining though with small scale and also do purchasing of crypto for you make investment, because it is very profitable
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

I prepeare to choose trading investment than to invest in mining one of my reason i choose trading than mining is because mining nned the big cpaital investment which is don't have big money to invest and second herein my location the electricity is too expensive and sometimes the internet connection are slow.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: