Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

I think at the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal. You have to be patient if you hold the price

Trading is less investment as compared to mining and trading can be started immediately with some funds. But for mining you require a lot of things to get going and final product as a coin may take time to mine depending upon the many factors.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I think at the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal. You have to be patient if you hold the price

Trading is less investment as compared to mining and trading can be started immediately with some funds. But for mining you require a lot of things to get going and final product as a coin may take time to mine depending upon the many factors.

Yes, Trading is much simpler because we can do it easily. Unlike the case when we do mining that we must be really ready to start. Mining requires huge capital because we are required to have mining tools that are updated. For me doing Mining is far more complicated because for some beginners to prepare capital and do settings is quite difficult. So for most beginners, trading is the main choice and a starting point for understanding the world of cryptocurrencies.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Both are good to be in, as long as you have enough knowledge and money to invest in both. If you want to be in mining well ofcourse easy money but big investment from the electricity bill, high tech computer,mining rig,etc.
ssuman86

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Trading and investing is better than mining now days because mining is not so profitable as earlier and chances of also loosing all your capital.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

The two opportunities are very good but they differ and their profitability also differ as well. Trading is good if you have lesser capital and also know how to trade well and read the direction of the market as well. Mining demands much capital but also good as you would make the money overtime. You can choose to do the both and make money depends on the capital
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:43:08 PM

Mining is a hard game I think. Don’t mind I think mining as a game because of its different difficulty levels. You need special hardware for win blocks. Each block opens each prize of tokens. Every level or blocks have upgraded challenge or difficulty. If you don’t like such complex than better leave it. Trading is more easy and simple. Even a low educated man can do trading and make a profit.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Mining is a one time investment you should invest on mining platform this will make profit and you do not take may effort in this moment. But trading is little risky investment because you should always monitor the market then only you will earn good profit in this platform. My perspective both are little risk because day by day technology is improved so GPU cards are update on every year.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

My friend had a mining experience. But now he refused it. He bought all the necessary equipment and installed it at home. Yes, the cost of equipment was not cheap. He was engaged in mining for about a year and of course returned his investments but stopped doing it because of high prices for electricity. After that, he began to deal only with investment and trade and is quite satisfied.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

I will prefer trading. It is much better than mining. I think mining has high risk than trading. Though in trading a lot of experience and knowledge required, it is much secure and profitable.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

I think that everyone should choose the type of earnings on the crypto exchange, which will be more convenient for him. For me the best kind of earnings is short-term trade and long-term investments, as well as participation in bounty campaigns.
minymax1212
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Mining is for people who have a huge machine with powerful energy. Thus, I think trading is better than mining, you can use your knowledge and exp to make money!
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

both things are very good. for example if you take a general deposit and divide into two. The first part of you will go to mining, the second part will go into trading.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

With the market down today, mining is a plus, making a profit is a difficult market, so I think mining is better and safer for us.

painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

With the market down today, mining is a plus, making a profit is a difficult market, so I think mining is better and safer for us.
Does the exploitation of the current market bring you profit? When mining you have to spend more capital to invest in equipment and machinery. Not to mention it takes a lot of energy to operate.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

if I myself prefer daily trading this is because if we have to have large capital and also the maximum equipment, different from trading we must use any capital to get profit.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

both things are very good. for example if you take a general deposit and divide into two. The first part of you will go to mining, the second part will go into trading.
To be honest i dont yet try to do mining that's why i wil choose trading cause i think trading will give me more money in the future and i will always support trading because it is one of the best way to became profitable in crypto world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

In my opinion both. I would advise you both , if you can, of course, do both.  Mining is less profitable for sure. Now is a bad situation in that field, but last year was brutal. You can do trading now more, and mine in a few months or next year, decide yourself.

Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

That depends on how you want to work/not work for your income.

If you're handy with computers and like to work with tech etc. then mining would be more of your forte.

If you're person who's fine with taking occasional risks and likes to analyze candles etc. go for trading.

Choose the one that is closer to your personality.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

I believe that each investment options has its own pros and cons. The ultimate decision should be based on the ability and skill set of the investor. If the investor has more interest in technical/hardware stuff things as compared to that of theoretical/digital stuff then mining is the best option for him and vice versa. To be honest, we cannot general as the best investment option as we have the human resource with various skillsets and interests.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:57 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

I prefer trading now days, the market is volatile and that is the reason why you can earn more profit if you are always monitor the market statistics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: