Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

Without a doubt I will choose trading because it is far safer than the mining. I mean mining might look very much safe but it is not true because mining takes up most of the investment in initial stage and also you have to keep pouring some money into it for paying electricity bills, maintaining cost etc. This eats out most of the profit that you have gotten and thus at the end nothing is left to share. Better go for trading where at least you get 100% of what you earn as profits. You dont have to share your profits for any maintainance or stuff like that so no doubt about the full profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Both are very good options but for mining you must have a good amount of investment to buy high end equipment also the earning from mining is lower when you compare it with trading. In trading you have to analyse the market first and if you have experience then you can easily make good amount of money by trading. Both are a bit risky initially.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I think trading has more advantages than mining. One is that mining needs a huge capital to setup the machines, location, internet, electricity cost, and maintainance. In trading you can acquire the coins by just buying. But, better to have a full-scale strategy not to lose in the process.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Trading in my opinion would cost less but would be profitable still. Mining needs powerful PCs which not all people would afford. On the other hands, tokens can be earned from bounties which can be used in trading in orser to earn bigger profit from other cryptos. Therefore, convinience is in the side of trading. But preference do still depend on the investor himself. We all have our own choices in the first place.

kyteguyvn

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

It's best if you do both 50% of capital for mining and 50% for trading. Profit from mining is stable but trading is more profit.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

I've friends that really get bigtime through mining. Though they'd tell me that mining costs high electricity. And the initial capital is quite big just for the setup plus the maintenance of the miners. But, once setup, good investment is sure except for the monthly cost.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

It depends on what country you live in because if you live in Asian countries then you must think twice before you put up. We all know how expensive our electric bill and by putting up a mining farm will cost you a fortune. So yeah you'll be able to mine but surely it will just go to your bills and maintenance. So you're more likely working for nothing because at the end of the day it will be useless. Just learn how to trade and embrace it and you'll see it make sense after all.

It also depends on the cryptocurrency and the mining equipment (when you are going to mine). Nevertheless, trading gives more profits usually. When you are ready to spend more time to trade, choose this activity better.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

It depends on what country you live in because if you live in Asian countries then you must think twice before you put up. We all know how expensive our electric bill and by putting up a mining farm will cost you a fortune. So yeah you'll be able to mine but surely it will just go to your bills and maintenance. So you're more likely working for nothing because at the end of the day it will be useless. Just learn how to trade and embrace it and you'll see it make sense after all.

It also depends on the cryptocurrency and the mining equipment (when you are going to mine). Nevertheless, trading gives more profits usually. When you are ready to spend more time to trade, choose this activity better.
I personally prefer to trade because I don't have enough money to make a mine, I am also ready to spend more time in crypto to always observe market developments
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I've friends that really get bigtime through mining. Though they'd tell me that mining costs high electricity. And the initial capital is quite big just for the setup plus the maintenance of the miners. But, once setup, good investment is sure except for the monthly cost.
Mining is good but it's for those people who can buy things who need to mine. But if you don't have enough money to buy those things maybe you can try trading first to earn money to buy things you need for mining.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I think trading is better than mining, in trading if you know the strategy when to buy and when to exit  you will not lose your money but in mining nowadays has many scams. Like mining sites.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

There are no better options between mining or trading depend on the strategy trading and the strategy of mining, if we can make good prediction of the price and getting constant profit from trading, so trading is best choice and if we can find the profitable digital coins to be mined, mining is best option however between mining and trading there are risk to lose investment
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

There are risks in trading. Coins can unexpectedly plunge as Dash has demonstrated in the last few weeks. And lesser known coins may plunge, never to return. But there are risks too in mining, because the more people who invest into mining, the less of a return you will see. But counter this with improvements in technology, the rising number of miners may not affect your daily return at all.Both mining & trading appear to work well as long term investments.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

i think both is good, you can earn some money from mining then you can trade to at the sametime,every month your income from mining can be capital for trading, because if you just trading you can lose sometime, in mining you can income everymonth althoguh the result are not much.

No is not, if you are not good on Trading you could rely on mining, it is a passive income where you are going to buy expensive hardware to do the work, all you have to do is to maintenance your mining equipment and enjoy everyday earnings. Trading is like an easy profits everyday if you are good enough to analyze everyday's altcoin graph to predict what to trade or when to trade.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

If you can had both, then why not try both of them? It is great if you will try to get use of the two methods and those methods are very special. Both of them, you can generate money. Of course that's what crypto is about, investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

i think both is good, you can earn some money from mining then you can trade to at the sametime,every month your income from mining can be capital for trading, because if you just trading you can lose sometime, in mining you can income everymonth althoguh the result are not much.

No is not, if you are not good on Trading you could rely on mining, it is a passive income where you are going to buy expensive hardware to do the work, all you have to do is to maintenance your mining equipment and enjoy everyday earnings. Trading is like an easy profits everyday if you are good enough to analyze everyday's altcoin graph to predict what to trade or when to trade.

My lifestyle is not used to being home often all day, sometimes even I often go out of town, a mobile lifestyle makes me only active with the trade market, while mining requires full concentration to stay at home, I sometimes think of hiring other people to organize it, but their experience is very minimal and easy to abuse the system. so I avoid the risk of not being active in mining.
Mr-BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Mining teaches you how to wait
Trading how to act fast
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

I am planing to switch from mining to trading.
Reason is that everything I mine goes for paying electricity bills because it's not profitable anymore at my electricity price.
If I sold my mining equipment I could invest that money in some coin and start trading.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

trading is better than mining coins,mining is not for everyone,mining need more plan before you start because possible to lose your money once you failed
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

For me trading of course although it is not get well easy as I think because it pub too much efforts and hardships but ends the all of that is worth it because of earning a goods amount of income in daily.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Prices of mining hardwares right now are too high, so
I prefer trading right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: