Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin in the future surpass gold?  (Read 18453 times)
Rebellion359862

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

If the States of all countries will support bitcoin as gold, and now benefit only from the inflation of the national currency and sanctions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Bitcoin is gradually becoming a globally recognized investment in the future. Gold is internationally recognized despite its lower value with Bitcoin, but gold is still owned by investors because gold is an environmental resource that can mine many of the hidden gold mines elsewhere.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

Bitcoin is gradually becoming a globally recognized investment in the future. Gold is internationally recognized despite its lower value with Bitcoin, but gold is still owned by investors because gold is an environmental resource that can mine many of the hidden gold mines elsewhere.
I think in the future Bitcoin can completely replace the gold and become a very valuable asset in the world financial markets. Bitcoin is currently in very small numbers and can not be increased so I believe its value will grow strongly in the future.

lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:30 AM

I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.
You can not compare btc and gold. Its two values are completely different, the other exchange and the value of use is also different. Btc will make great strides in price but overcoming the value of gold is impossible. The current gold reserve is something that nobody knows but btc is well known.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

No,because they are different. Gold is gold and Bitcoin is bitcoin. Gold is a treasure and tangible asset while Bitcoin is a digital currency and intangible asset. They are both valuable but different in value ,uses and purpose why it was created.
You are right both of them are not same they are different but if we talk about investment then we can compare both of them, we can make good profit with bitcoin investment with high amount of safety but we cannot earn good amount of money for investing in gold, as it is not safe, right now we should buy coin and safe it for long time, than having plenty of gold but no growing price or profit.
Ruslan0509

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Gold is traditionally a hedging instrument. In the event of a threat of war or crisis, investors sell shares and bonds and buy gold. Bitcoin in this sense differs from gold in the worst direction.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

I believe that bitcoin is underestimated, I do not claim that it should only grow! But I'm sure that the future is for him! crypto currency in general, and bitcoin in particular - this is digital gold, many people still do not understand this. I'm sure that in ten years it will be so.
You can not compare btc and gold. Its two values are completely different, the other exchange and the value of use is also different. Btc will make great strides in price but overcoming the value of gold is impossible. The current gold reserve is something that nobody knows but btc is well known.

Agree. There's really no competition between them. Gold can be formed into anything like jewelries. It is a physical asset that has been recognized since the age of trading has begun. Btc will make its own history and the only thing it will surpass is the traditional money.
mansanas46

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

Indeed, the value of bitcoin is understated if we consider that the basis of bitcoin`s price is based on the total value and supply of the gold mined. Thus, bitcoin`s price must be higher than today, however, there are factors to consider that market only can dictate.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Bitcoin will get big in the future, but not to the extent of getting above gold. Gold is very different and would continue to beat Bitcoin in all ways, cause there are lots of people investing in Gold and Gold its being used for a lot of stuffs, there are different purposes for it, lots of things you can do with it and people values it more than some other natural resources.
Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

If we talk about their monetary cost, bitcoin may surpass gold. However, this bitcoin does not have a stable value to be more than gold. People do value things more to what they could touch and see.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is appreciated, it will never replace gold. But blockchain technology will thrive in the future, and when you have the opportunity to "buy the future," you should embrace it.
Rainbow009

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Bitcoin and gold are totally different. Gold is a commodity and derives it's value from its properties (physical).
Bitcoin is an asset (digital) and derives it's value from the block ledger system (blockchain).
Cliparts

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Bitcoin and gold are totally different. Gold is a commodity and derives it's value from its properties (physical).
Bitcoin is an asset (digital) and derives it's value from the block ledger system (blockchain).
Well it is true that gold and bitcoin both are not same, it is different than gold, as gold is now an old fashioned investment and bitcoin is new invention, we all need bitcoin today as in old ages those who were investing their money in gold were sad because it was heavy risk for them because of physical appearance but bitcoin is digital and it has no physical appearance but you can keep it in your wallet and no one will be able to know about your bitcoin that you will save for your future.
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

Gold is depreciating, and Bitcoin is appreciating, which is what we see, but most of the appreciation of Bitcoin comes from commercial hype, which will cause Bitcoin prices to never stabilize!
Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

Well it is true that gold and bitcoin both are not same, it is different than gold, as gold is now an old fashioned investment and bitcoin is new invention, we all need bitcoin today as in old ages those who were investing their money in gold were sad because it was heavy risk for them because of physical appearance but bitcoin is digital and it has no physical appearance but you can keep it in your wallet and no one will be able to know about your bitcoin that you will save for your future.

Bitcoin will save for our future is questionable. This does not have a stable price and also there is a chance that it may disappear anyday. Also, to access the bitcoin, a man should have a gadget, a network connection, a charger(since it needs to recharge), a current. However, if all our technological utilities improves in the future, this becomes not a problem anymore.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

I believe the same, the cryptocurrency is the next big thing and bitcoin is in the center of it. The conventional gold is vital but the "in" thing in the virtual world now is more dominated by the cryptocurrency more specifically the bitcoin. So yes bitcoin has a very big chance of surpassing gold in time.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

I'm not saying that gold is replaced by bitcoin, I'm talking about the fact that the crypto currency will gain popularity, as once gold and perhaps someday by popularity will surpass. Gold is palpable, but there is no crypto currency, but it does not mean that it is bad. No ones can say for sure but I believe that Bitcoin cannot surpass gold
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

I'm not saying that gold is replaced by bitcoin, I'm talking about the fact that the crypto currency will gain popularity, as once gold and perhaps someday by popularity will surpass. Gold is palpable, but there is no crypto currency, but it does not mean that it is bad. No ones can say for sure but I believe that Bitcoin cannot surpass gold

It is quite possible that if for more couple of years btc keep prospering and getting the nod from the country's government which make it legal then it can easily take over the gold in terms of the investment and returns.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

It is quite possible that if for more couple of years btc keep prospering and getting the nod from the country's government which make it legal then it can easily take over the gold in terms of the investment and returns.
Much important than any other investment so I appreciate those who has good thinking, as you are saying gold is worth investing so it was long ago way of investing money but now people are investing and they are getting good profit only bitcoin, for me it is only bitcoin which gives us profit and saving for life.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

It never vanished up until now. Gold has passed the test of time. Bitcoin is in the stage of infancy where
its value is not stable. Maybe after 10years it is possible to surpass gold if crypto will continuously increase
its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: