Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114842 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

Just found this interesting project.

"Our patented processes are built on blockchain technology, the new standard in software development."

Grin I dont agree, that blockchain is the new standard in software development. Many projectd would run fine with a simple database, but maybe in this project it makes sense to use a blockchain. Will dig deeper into the patent to understand what is so special about it.

In my opinion blockchain (right now) is about a couple of things. If you need something to make borderless and trustless transaction, registered forever on the ledger, or smart contracts if you need to automate data/currencies transactions without the need of a third party

Exactly.. it's all about trustless .. that's the keyword in everything regarding blockchain tech.
People don't trust their peers by default, so that's why we need verification systems like blockchain, in which we don't need a third party.. just a distributed ledger.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Consensys Partnership can lead to many great opportunities. Laneaxis is going on the right track as far as i can See.

It's honestly the first time i hear about this and i had to google it https://new.consensys.net it seems certainly better than nothing.

Better then nothing? They have a tons of followers and if they spread the word, people will actually listen and don't write it off as an advertisement.

I've heard about it before. Looks like a great opportunity to attract people to the project.
the partnership with Consensys in my opinion is a good result and an excellent additional advertising opportunity and a possibility to reach a lot of people who were not aware of the project yet...
I'm sure with time Leneaxis project will receive other partners, Consensys - good start!  Team did excellent job, reaching partnership in this difficult crypto time.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gJav-_1-Kw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop ICO review. not sure posted here. Project is definitely building community

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

Consensys Partnership can lead to many great opportunities. Laneaxis is going on the right track as far as i can See.

It's honestly the first time i hear about this and i had to google it https://new.consensys.net it seems certainly better than nothing.

Better then nothing? They have a tons of followers and if they spread the word, people will actually listen and don't write it off as an advertisement.

I've heard about it before. Looks like a great opportunity to attract people to the project.
the partnership with Consensys in my opinion is a good result and an excellent additional advertising opportunity and a possibility to reach a lot of people who were not aware of the project yet...
I'm sure with time Leneaxis project will receive other partners, Consensys - good start!  Team did excellent job, reaching partnership in this difficult crypto time.
This is an useful partner for sure.Any other partnership like this one they can find will be welcome.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

This is an useful partner for sure.Any other partnership like this one they can find will be welcome.
Accurate, especially if there are partnerships with different purposes that allow the gradual growth of the project, such as those related to platform security and similar
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gJav-_1-Kw&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop ICO review. not sure posted here. Project is definitely building community

Thank you for the video, it was interesting.
It has almost 7k visits, thats not bad in this short time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

7k it amounts a lot participant for a short time, the community is indeed very necessary for a project to help support the development as well as expand the network. I'm sure there are many enthusiasts who want to know more about this project.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Hmmmm, stumbled upon this project by coincidence but looks really attractive, will definitely dive into this some more.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

And market....
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

with 61K subscriber and 7K views, it really great achievement

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

Hmmmm, stumbled upon this project by coincidence but looks really attractive, will definitely dive into this some more.

I find the project with the same way, coincidence Smiley

But now i think that it was a very good coincidence.

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

The video is much helpful and has helped spreading the information, potential of Laneaxis project out a little bit.
moreover, I guess that in the near future, it might help expanding community of the project a bit further widely.

That video is very informative yet I would prefer a much more interactive discussion about the project, maybe an AMA would be great.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

The video is much helpful and has helped spreading the information, potential of Laneaxis project out a little bit.
moreover, I guess that in the near future, it might help expanding community of the project a bit further widely.

That video is very informative yet I would prefer a much more interactive discussion about the project, maybe an AMA would be great.

They should organize one in the future as i see there are a lot question that need to be answered or not clear.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 947

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

I, too, did not find this information. I'm assuming that this can be done with a hard link between the transaction hash that the smart contract executes and the transport information in the Laneaxis ledger. There can be documents for the goods, the amount of payment (for example, the amount of tokens, in accordance with which the payment is made in dollars), which upon receipt of the confirmation is transferred to the account of the carrier and so on.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Here is an article about their patented solution and about logistics market at all:

US Patent # 9,928,475 is the blueprint for the world’s first platform to optimize carrier interaction. The patent is critical to the developers of LaneAxis because it gives them the sole right to distribute and sell this innovative, transformative technology.

https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-patented-blockchain-software-revolutionizes-freight-management-in-the-21st-century/
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Here is an article about their patented solution and about logistics market at all:

US Patent # 9,928,475 is the blueprint for the world’s first platform to optimize carrier interaction. The patent is critical to the developers of LaneAxis because it gives them the sole right to distribute and sell this innovative, transformative technology.

https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-patented-blockchain-software-revolutionizes-freight-management-in-the-21st-century/

thanks for sharing , this is very encouraging. if this project succeeds it's gonna be worth a lot.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: