Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
It is interesting ideas, but I believe that it is really hard to make it come true with fully functional solution for logistics area.
There are lots of projects aim at logistics branch, unfortunately, most of them failed.

Maybe most of those previous projects failed because they lack the expertise and capability to implement the project successfully. Imho.

The failure of previous projects for me is somewhat irrelevant, no one works solely on the failure of others, unless it is to improve it and seek new means. Every segment that Blockchain uses today has had previously failed processes, this shows the flaws to be perfected or absences

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

Nah, most third party reviewers are getting paid to do this anyway..
Best thing to do is just do your own research.
That said, the patent stuff is very interesting, by far one of the triggers to believe in this project.

Patents are interesting but not the key reason i am interested in this. Patents just show that they have a real plan for a working platform. It creates trust because those aren't free and also covers their backs from the potential competition.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

That said, the patent stuff is very interesting, by far one of the triggers to believe in this project.

Patents are interesting but not the key reason i am interested in this. Patents just show that they have a real plan for a working platform. It creates trust because those aren't free and also covers their backs from the potential competition.

Will the patent grant them an advantage over the competition or are there other ways to track cargo?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.

I have noticed that in the bear market people tend to research a lot more before investing. But i wouldn't go as far as people were less greedy.

I think even now hardly anyone actually reads a (full) whitepaper

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

LANEAXIS platform is real use case of blockchain technology.  First mover in market advantage if goes well with road map for all release. This can be help in EU or US for any transportation.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
It is interesting ideas, but I believe that it is really hard to make it come true with fully functional solution for logistics area.
There are lots of projects aim at logistics branch, unfortunately, most of them failed.

Maybe most of those previous projects failed because they lack the expertise and capability to implement the project successfully. Imho.

they didn't failed yet since we're at the beginning of supply chain+blockchain. Most companies are just not ready to change their habits even if this means more money in their pockets at the end of each quarter

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

they didn't failed yet since we're at the beginning of supply chain+blockchain. Most companies are just not ready to change their habits even if this means more money in their pockets at the end of each quarter

They haven't failed because most didn't even start, but were scams from the get go.
king_of_alts

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

They haven't failed because most didn't even start, but were scams from the get go.

this is why it will be important to show a demo or an MVP soon. People want to see a product.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

I think that this project will be successful, they have a patent and partner at this stage - this is indicator that the team has done great job, I hope it will continue at the same pace.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Will the patent grant them an advantage over the competition or are there other ways to track cargo?

they have patent, so they have legal document, it mean they are real busines. about competition, this is business that in every idea is competition. even cargo tracking, if they registered in government, it can be track easyly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

The fact that they're US patented already is surely a good sign, I'm just saying that we can't speak about failed projects since the older ones are from last year and we know that softwares need a big amount of time to develop, plus blockchain is a new thing alltogether

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

The fact that they're US patented already is surely a good sign, I'm just saying that we can't speak about failed projects since the older ones are from last year and we know that softwares need a big amount of time to develop, plus blockchain is a new thing alltogether

I hope that the team has good connections to freight companies so that they can partner up relatively quickly.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

I hope that the team has good connections to freight companies so that they can partner up relatively quickly.

Agree, at least to attract more companies they need some initial partnerships and not start out of nothing. I'm sure that they're working on it right now

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Agree, at least to attract more companies they need some initial partnerships and not start out of nothing. I'm sure that they're working on it right now
The first partnership is the hardest one; after it this is much easier to persuade others in the success of your product.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Yes, that helps especially at the beginning when the project start there are always some unexpected problems and having someone to help is always an advantage.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

LANEAXIS platform is real use case of blockchain technology.  First mover in market advantage if goes well with road map for all release. This can be help in EU or US for any transportation.

I don't know if they will be really the first ones, we will see that when the platform will be launched, but quality wins eventually, so I'd rather concentrate on that.

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

That's a really good question. It might be a good idea to do so, but I assume in different countries there are different rules, so they'll need to check whether it's worth it or maybe not.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

That's a really good question. It might be a good idea to do so, but I assume in different countries there are different rules, so they'll need to check whether it's worth it or maybe not.
I think that first they should focus on one place and then look for another one. Now is too soon to start thinking in expansion plans.
smfinfo

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

A future project with large amounts of investment. Attractive web page layout, white paper with detailed and clear presentation, professional work team.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: