Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114846 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

You didn't answer the question but as I understood it will always be an erc20 token (which will be used in the Driver Social Network as you said ?). However, no plans to swap to erc223 which is more safe and cheap?

There are only some exchanges who accept and trade erc223 token. It may be advanced in features but unless used widespread, it wont be easy to bring it in practicality.
Only some exchanges? but what about the basics - decentralized: Etherdelta and Idex? Good listing, for example Bittrex or Binance it will be not easy to get this.

Any exchamge can list any erc223 thay want since it runs on ethereum blockchain and it's compatible with eveything, that's also why you can store erc223 on myetherwallet/mycrypto

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

Can you explain a bit further how this works? Do patents only work for regions?

That is indeed how patents work.

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

Of course people found out that is cumbersome. They have devised treaties to make the process of filing patents in multiple countries easier. By filing one international patent application under the Patent Cooperation Treaty applicants can simultaneously seek protection for an invention in 148 countries throughout the world. Furthermore there is the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, supported by 176 countries, that lets the applicant file patents in those countries within a year of the original patent and those patents will be treated as if filed on the same day.

There is still a time limit to prevent applicants from stretching the protection of their invention many years beyond the 20 years that the patent system is designed around.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

That is indeed how patents work.

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

Of course people found out that is cumbersome. They have devised treaties to make the process of filing patents in multiple countries easier. By filing one international patent application under the Patent Cooperation Treaty applicants can simultaneously seek protection for an invention in 148 countries throughout the world. Furthermore there is the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, supported by 176 countries, that lets the applicant file patents in those countries within a year of the original patent and those patents will be treated as if filed on the same day.

There is still a time limit to prevent applicants from stretching the protection of their invention many years beyond the 20 years that the patent system is designed around.
Explained with mastery and accuracy, congratulations and thank you, certainly Patent is still a subject that many do not master, and / or have many doubts. This will make it easier to understand in this topic
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?

Like uber with trucks? That would be very good i think.

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.

i think so, you need to be a part of companie to be able join this platform, its only my opinion.
if in the future laneaxis allow individual driver to join their platform, it will be better.

I think there would be a lot of legal details that need to be investigated before you can do that. And I can also imagine that the insurance costs for individuals might be a big too steep.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?

Like uber with trucks? That would be very good i think.

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.

i think so, you need to be a part of companie to be able join this platform, its only my opinion.
if in the future laneaxis allow individual driver to join their platform, it will be better.

I think there would be a lot of legal details that need to be investigated before you can do that. And I can also imagine that the insurance costs for individuals might be a big too steep.

uber for trucks is a hilarious idea, might work

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong but If I'm not mistaken, patent authorities plans to have a blockchain based platform to counter such issues that may arise? Or I think there is already a blockchain project that tackles this matter? Any ideas?
I don't know how patents work, but I think they shouldn't try to get into all markets from the begining.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong but If I'm not mistaken, patent authorities plans to have a blockchain based platform to counter such issues that may arise? Or I think there is already a blockchain project that tackles this matter? Any ideas?
I don't know how patents work, but I think they shouldn't try to get into all markets from the begining.
If they plan to start with the US, they will have experience and in the future it will be easier to expand and legitimize this patent in other countries.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

If they plan to start with the US, they will have experience and in the future it will be easier to expand and legitimize this patent in other countries.
It sounds like a proper country to start because of its size and industrial power.
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Hey community. I am really impressed by their results! $2M in 72 hours! I love how the follow the milestones. But where can I see their roadmap?
You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
mew-fan

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to 2019 Smiley)
What is planned for Q1 of 2019, don't you know? It is kinda soon?
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" and more
mew-fan

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

As I know from their website, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" and more
And what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

And what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
I am also interested, please
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

I am also interested, please
I can help out with that Smiley With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
Wow, sounds breathtaking Smiley
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

And someone knows about their aim?
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
 adds up to roughly 5 million trucks on the road daily.
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Sure! LaneAxis aims to cut out the middlemen – freight brokers and 3PLs – to create a
 shipper-carrier direct network. Consider that there are over 800,000 trucking companies in U.S., which
Really trustworthy! With that approach they will definitely drive the whole sphere
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Really trustworthy! With that approach they will definitely drive the whole sphere
Hard to disagree with you Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: