Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4870 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

I agree if blockchain technology in the future will be obsolete, the reason is because a technology continues to experience development and progress so that in the future new technologies may be recovered. However, not with bitcoin. The product from blockchain technology will always be there, but bitcoin must be able to adapt to the advances in technology in the future so that it is not left behind by its users.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

I agree if blockchain technology in the future will be obsolete, the reason is because a technology continues to experience development and progress so that in the future new technologies may be recovered. However, not with bitcoin. The product from blockchain technology will always be there, but bitcoin must be able to adapt to the advances in technology in the future so that it is not left behind by its users.
You are right, but it will take long before it will happen that is why we need to be with the flow for now that we are still in the early stage of crypto industry, technology runs so fast that is why we need to help each other and that is adopt the modern industry always.

1van__

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

he will forever remain the leader and pioneer in the system of blockade, he is a very strong and promising crypto currency
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

I do not think so, you can see that bitcoin prices may fall, the rypto market may be in crisis but bitcoin can not be outdated. You can see that bitcoin is representative of currency and jiang in the future, it will be able to replace the currency and play the most important role in crypto exchange, so I think that you complete You can think of long term investment in bitcoin.
jpespa

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Bitcoin may no longer produce more if it reaches its maximum cap, but it will still be useful for everyone who has it because for sure in the future it may become naturally part of currencies around the world with normal usage but with additional convenience because of the technology that is continuously improving.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Bitcoin may no longer produce more if it reaches its maximum cap, but it will still be useful for everyone who has it because for sure in the future it may become naturally part of currencies around the world with normal usage but with additional convenience because of the technology that is continuously improving.
Bitcoin is always useful to the users it has been used by many. Yes in the future bitcoin will remain existing as long users continuing support. I do not think it will obselete right away however it will be more develop in the future.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

All things in life at some point in time are always obselete. Everything depends on time and season. For Bitcoin technology to be obselete, it will only implies that a better technology would have been in place as replacement.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I think you are referring to the term that BTC will beome purely obsolete in the next few years, I don't think this is quite possible yet, as there is no such solid proof or evidence that BTC will go obsolete, same as to the term 'dying'. I clearly think that the cap won't be that much of a problem since BTC won't probably reach that yet, for now.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Well, mining it is wasting of energy in bitcoin, which became obsolete. But in my view,  it will become obsolete. Because you are in control of your money with bitcoin and there is no central authority figure there 
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

Everything is ever obsolete) But, everything depends on the value! Gold is also quite an ancient value, everyone has become used to it for a long time, but it is still popular now and with nothing comparable, it all began ... I hope bitcoin will also become a kind of technological gold with time.

Indeed. Last block of Bitcoin will be mined in 2140 (we all will be dead by then lol), and I guess at that time owning fraction of Bitcoin will be prestige.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Anything after a period of time, it will be outdated. I think this will happen to Bitcoin, instead we will have more modern digital coins. Bitcoin, however, is a pioneering digital currency that may later become obsolete, but it is still the standard for digital currency, like gold.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

Definitely yes, everytime there is a new discovery that will arise and replace the old one. As they said that, no man ever step twice in a river. We cannot foresee the future but if it belongs with bitcoin then it is good but assume also that there are many problems we will encounter and we will find a new solution for the shortage of bitcoin. Then its the time for us to figure out that bitcoin is not anymore needed in our society like keypad cellphones though there are some that still use it.

SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Yes, perhaps bitcoin will be obsolete in the future. But he was the first. And we can assume that it will still tell the history of the Crypto-currency
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Every highest score will become obsolete and only a matter of time but whether it can be realized. Bitcoin at the end of last year reached very high prices but apart from that it fell back and was quite far from expectations. But it can be said that bitcoin will soon be obsolete and cannot be assessed because it goes far down. We don't know when that happened. We also have to be prepared to accept anything that will happen in the future with the help of bitcoin. Cool
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

I really think it is a foolish thought because right now bitcoin is a subject of worldwide interest and only because bitcoin just fall in this year it will obsolete really funny.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is the first and most popular coin so I think bitcoin will become obsolete but very long and I think it takes years if waiting for bitcoin to become outdated, maybe defeated by new technology, but I also don't know when bitcoin will replaced and become obsolete Sad
asemene41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

it might happen because no one knows the future but I'm optimistic it will be useful for life and will last a long time because I think this technology is very helpful in everyday life
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Bitcoin is still on its way to developing, and it's not time to be obsolete. and blockchain technology where the formation of Bitcoin will also not be obsolete by time, I believe that.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

bitcoin will be very advanced if all that is done will be more professional by people who believe in bitcoin there is no word backwards and the price of 1BTC is very expensive but if the price of 1eth is now decreasing.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

No I don't think it will ever fade out completely.   Bitcoin is the #1 coin for a reason.  It's not about the superior tech with Bitcoin.  It has intangibles that none of the other coins have. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: