Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Everything in the internet is bound to be obsolete because of innovation. There might be a time that Bitcoin's would be zero not because it's useless now but because it has been a part of something huge that would replace and everything that Bitcoin did better.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

We are just getting started and a lot will going to happen, why are we thinking that bitcoin gonna die or become obsolete? I don't think so.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
I think bitcoin technology will not become obsolete because you can upgrade the codes as the time goes by. Like fiat currency where you can add security features if you print a new bills.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I don't think bitcoin will become obsolete because of the younger coins. Bitcoin will remain the main crypto and remain the most popular despite many new coins.

As roma

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I actually wonder what will come up after the world has been fully digitized with aid of a blockchain technology ,the family to which bitcoin belongs to,I think there can only be technological advancement in this aspect,not totally obsolete,diamond has been in existence before now years back,but because of it's importance the value and stake is still very high.

I think now is the leading mechanism now, days and bitcoin in a wide range reaching the universe that provides countries with communication to the country through various transactions using bitocin and with the investment they use as well as bitcoin.
With the type of technology we have, and the system is far from obsolete but more profitable
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Future is always uncertain. We cannot say anything for sure. Assumptions are always based on facts and the fact is that nothing is permanent forever. Every invention becomes obsolete one day. So same applies to the Bitcoin. If a new coin is launched which is capable of breaking the trust of the people in Bitcoin, then it will become obsolete. But the coin replacing outdating the Bitcoin should be extraordinary and completely different.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Bitcoin technology is already obsolete compared to the rest of the crypto currency, but this does not prevent it from being the most popular digital currency. Most investors prefer to invest their money exactly in bitcoin.
stely

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Bitcoin technology is already obsolete compared to the rest of the crypto currency, but this does not prevent it from being the most popular digital currency. Most investors prefer to invest their money exactly in bitcoin.
While Bitcoin and Blockchain is the flash of the moment, there's growing excitement about how this concept can move beyond digital currency and affect people's lives.Simply put, blockchain is like a ledger book that can be group-edited by people in the cloud.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will be outdated within two years, and I think it will surpass the present in the future! Because every time an investor joins the market, Bitcoin will become their focus!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

As of now, bitcoin is just in its infancy period where everything is studied, everything is new, and it is not stable.Yes, it is true that everything will become obsolete in time but bitcoin? It is very early to judge because bitcoin is just toward the edge of its success. Many are patronizing bitcoin, many are asking how to have it. They think that bitcoin is one of the easiest way to have income. So there is no reason for the bitcoin to be obsolete.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

I don't know how many fools. Like this in this forum that making stupid analysis about blockchain but the problem is they don't know what they are talking about.

Bitcoin will never gone,and instead it wil grow bigger as time passes by.thats for sure and will be forever
Offece

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

everything can land up obsolete in the end. in the event that by "destiny" you mean forty future years or greater.sure it may. it's viable that Bitcoin possibly may not be close to, but inside the event which you mean five years at that factor i would nation the percentages are extraordinarily skinny.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:56 AM

Bitcoin is just getting started and we are now talking about becoming obsolete! I firmly believe that bitcoin will never ever become obsolete as it is the most valued and most trusted digital currency and is used by many people around the world.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

I think bitcoin will become obsolete if there are no users in it. Although now the price of bitcoin is still below but many people still believe that bitcoin will rise again in the foreseeable future. Bitcoin will not be obsolete if bitcoin is still believed to be the best crypto currency in the world.
goldSkylark

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

I think this is not possible. this technology is not obsolete. Currently there are many users of Bitcoin. As long as people believe that Bitcoin has its value in the market, and it uses Bitcoin as long as it uses and accepts it.im sure it won't happen easily and it will really take so long before it's going to happen.

You're right. The technology cannot go obsolete, especially since blockchain is proving to be a revolutionary technology. But we can't be so sure that bitcoin will continue to exist. Like what the other posters said, some products can have a certain life span, especially if other cryptos turn out to be better than bitcoin. Blockhain can very much survive without bitcoin, don't you think?
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

I think Eventually most everything becomes obsolete so yes I believe Bitcoin will one day get there.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

no one can know the future of crypto currencies including bitcoin itself because it has become the most important nature and risk of crypto currencies, belief and patience if becoming obsolete will certainly appear better
If there are no changes or any updates then it can become obsolete, so does bitcoin and fortunately the developer can do some updates for bitcoin so that it will fit the times and bitcoin will never be obsolete, but of course there will come competitors who have better technology later
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

It is impossible because  aside from it is a number one  original bitcoin crypto currency in the world and it is dominated for a long time for almost 9 years until now people should stick on on crypto currency because of a good feature that brings this crypto to us. Investment at home is the big advantages to people and processing of any kind of transaction at home also is the big help for any one of us that's why bitcoin until now still operated even if the price was still run  at 6,000 to 7,000 for successive months until now.
ClassyDancer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

I think Eventually most everything becomes obsolete so yes I believe Bitcoin will one day get there.

I think so too. Especially if a better crypto is created, bitcoin can indeed, become obsolete. And isn't it common in business that pioneers usually have a hard time staying on top? The good news is, blockchain is here to stay. That means cryptocurrencies are here to stay. We'll just have to wait and see which one will prevail and officially become our global currency.

Reedoy1a2b

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

Bitcoin is an online basis curency. It will never be obsolete. It has no physical existance and so it is easy to bear and exchange. If internet isn't obsolete it will up to date and increase it's demand day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: