Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4871 times)
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

how can one tech be obsolete if it's not being utilized properly in the first place all know that tech will surely be replaced over time by even greater and efficient piece of tech, but seeing bitcoin being used largely as an investment and not a currency, it will not get absolete,people believe that something has value, they'd still use it and willingly accept it, just like gold for thousands of years.,,people are now being introduced to cryptocurrency, so perhaps this is just the dusk for bitcoin and its brothers and they still have a long way to go down the road they're utilized as currency and not just another investment vehicle which most people think will bring them riches quickly....
ahamir

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

From their analysis , then then that means if block chain should become obsolete. I think of bitcoine will follow suit. block chain is theqtechnology on which bitcoine was built nearfuture when blockchin an old systems orqnot us public then will of the coin must respected.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

It is true that most things one day do get obsolete an no longer in use,but I do not really feel that bitcoin will get to that level,bitcoin firstly is a decentralized currency that it's value is not determined by anyone but the customers,as long as more and more people keep trooping into the crypto world there is no chance in hell it'll ever get obsolete,take a look at gold,its an ancient commodity but up until now,its still very much in use,i think BITCOIN will thread along that part!!!
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I see cryptocurrency as the money that will be with us for an indefinitely long time. This is because it thrives on the technology that gives room for improvement. Anything can become obsolete if there is any new thing performing better same function the other one performs. We may not find this with cryptocurrency as it will improve/upgrade from time to time.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

Its very much possible, nothing lasts forever and technology is actually evolving, about a decade ago, there was nothing like bitcoin, so probably in years to come another powerful tech will emerge that will make bitcoin obsolete
Lucas_Farmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I think that there is a fairly small chance that bitcoin will become obsolete. yes at the moment it looks like that maybe what is happening because of the downward trend. but that is only the beginning of a new start. this investment product has a cyclical state that it will periodically go up and dowm from time to time. but i think that the technology to use and transfer bitcoin is developing at a fast rate and this will be the enabler for bitcoin, I think tat one day bitcoin will be the global currency.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

No. I do not approve it. The bitcoin value is now down. That's what bitcoin has seen a slight downturn this year, but it's a downturn in the market over time. However, I'm expecting bitcoin to rise to next year's value. This coin has never been too short. Invest in everyone else here. You can make big profits.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

the state of bitcoin in the future we never know, whether it is decreasing or even going high. because the state of bitcoin depends on the current situation. because every trip is of course there is also a problem.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

i dont see bitcoin becoming obsolete. so far information technology is still active so the bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be active. bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and many economies of the world are accepting it which shows that the relevancy of bitcoin in the global village cannot be under estimated.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Only if Blockchain is no more working then that could happen
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

I do not accept it. Bitcoin has now decreased. Therefore, people can express a variety of criticisms. But that's not true. If someone is knowledgeable about this behavior, such comments do not appear. Because any coin takes over its value over time. It is wrong to underestimate such a coin after a coin is repaid. It's not my opinion. Because bitcoin is now moving and we are showing success in terms of distance. You do not have to be afraid. The value will be very high in the future. Invest in here today.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

The problem with technology is that there is really no telling which one is to stay and which one is to go.

Use cases are not always the basis. Even the most utilized technologies saw the dawn and rested such as internet explorer which premiered our browsing experience and was the most trustworthy of them all that even influenced the way we wrote HTML and the olden "for better view" suggested resolution. Yet, it cease to exist.

And how about the revolutionary Yahoo Messenger that connected the whole world and allowed people not only to chat but to video chat. It was so cool and purposeful. It brought us services that we only thought possible in the movies or for rich people. But it waged a rally to make it available to all, no categories, no discrimination. But that freedom had to halt as we all bid goodbye to yahoo messenger this year.

So there's really no telling. But one thing is for sure, if ever bitcoin is to take an exit, there will be a new cryptocurrency to take its place.
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

As far as I know, and the nature of bitcoins, bitkoyn is a digital currency. In a sense, bitcoin is a currency. As we all know, the currency will not and will not become obsolete, so it's bitkoyn.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

It is unlikely that bitcoin will become obsolete, because its protocol is constantly improving, increasing its scalability. Most likely will be obsolete all Bitcoin hardforks.
SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

"Bitcoin will become obsolete". That is just a personal subjective prediction. Only when the new stable and get more attention. Maybe it will replace Bitcoin.
Winto

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

Bitcoin transactions are slow, the fees are high (depends which time of the year it is  Smiley ) they are many alternatives and yes its only a matter of time that bitcoin dominance would be replaced.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Pinkprint

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

When something better and more efficient is discovered or invented, that can replace bitcoin.
But it's too early to talk about that, as bitcoin itself is still yet to achieve it's goals of rivalling fiat, and becoming an alternative to conventional currencies.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

To be honest, I'm not ready to answer you with a 100% guarantee. But it seems to me that bitcoin is now in its infancy, it is almost 10 years old at the moment and the mining plan is painted for more than 100 years. So I think this time and need to count. By the time and the situation with other coin will become much clear.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

Who says Blockchain will be obsolete? With the way technology keeps advancing, there may even be some much more improved blockchain in the future. Something  like a totally unhackable one. Bitcoin is a different story. If the blockchain technology evolve, so will cryptocurrencies be. If that happens, bitcoin and other current cyptos now may just be replaced by more highly technologically advanced ones but it's not gonna happen until a few decades more perhaps.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

I don't think that there is now a coin that has been used everyday and bitcoin is one of the currencies used in daily applications and this will probably continue to be developed in the future until later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: