Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
quynhtran722

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Despite the concerns of many players, experts in the market have their own views. Most of them have a long-term view on the resilience of Bitcoin. I do not know about this (how Bitcoin drops) for a day or for a long time. But if you ask most of the investors, what is the most special aspect of Bitcoin, they will say that when something almost kills it, Bitcoin will not die but return even stronger.
zabizana

Activity: 31
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

In general, everything will become obsolete over time. Every time new innovations emerge, the predecessor will become obsolete, as will bitcoin. But, I think, right now we are in the initial phase of bitcoin, too far to talk about it now.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

If we will talk about the future, we will not be able to know if what  will happen ib Bitcoin. It will be obsolete once the believe from people will lost and won't able to see the good side of it. Bitcoin would really disappear ang be forgotten if its value will always get low and will be considered as not valuable.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

I believe that bitcoin is arranged in such a way as to self-improve. It introduces the ludshee that appears generates this and gives birth even more to the newer.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Everyone has their own analysis of bitcoin about the future of it. It maybe good it maybe bad. But as for me I don’t think bicoin will become obsolete because I look forward to see bitcoin still standing as a cryptocurrency in the future. I believe bitcoin will improve and become better and better for the future.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

Definitely not Bitcoin will still rule the crypto currency market and until now none among the crypto currencies pass through the value of bitcoin and it is very far from the value of bitcoin.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

In the future, yes but that wont happen very soon since bitcoin is only young to the world. The cryptocurrency will still play an important role in our lives in this new era, the era of technology, the concept age.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

it could be and it takes a very long time from now bitcoin to become obsolete or if other people no longer support bitcoin and other crypto. But now bitcoin is still a hot topic of discussion around the world. although the value of the price of bitcoin is not good enough now, but many people still believe in bitcoin
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Bitcoin will not be obsolete in the near future. He did not even reveal his potential by half, and many of his capabilities are not being used.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Whatsoever word, people uses against bitcoin, bitcoin will always override it. If you like use anything that is absurd than obsolescence, it does not matter. Bitcoin will still continue to trending, continue to attracting more reliable people

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
Not one thing in existence will rule until the end of time. There will dependably be a period for change. With the rate at which innovation is propelling I see a redesign or a total change to cryptocurrency later in future. Individuals will keep on finding answers for whatever issue they experience throughout everyday life and this will dependably bring forth change.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

it is constantly being improved and so it seems to me that in a certain period of time it will be generally without faults and will never become obsolete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

Bitcoin as we know now will become obsolete, but it will probably adapt, because there are many developers that work on its development. There are also many companies that made fortune on BTC, and they will not let their money just go away.

messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

Yes, of course, but it seems to me that before bitcoin becomes obsolete will be a huge amount of time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Do not get bored and ududshatsya.Bitkoin absorbs all the achievements of technological progress. The team itself is a stretch.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

I think bitcoin will never be obsolete. Why ? as a coin that is decentralized and does not want to be regulated by the government. in the future it will still be popular
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

Honestly I don't really understand this statement, because in my opinion bitcoin is difficult to predict. But if for the future, I think bitcoin is not obsolete and will continue to grow until it reaches its peak.
bratuha

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Bitcoin will get better in time. I do not think a time will come that bitcoin will become history. The performance of bitcoin is just incredible, I hope bitcoins will reach the level of fiat.
No. Bitcoin is a gold like asset. Just hope it will reach the level of gold.
The gold is past time. The Bitcoin is innovation our time. I would not like to compare bitcoin and gold
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

If I think that might happen. Because the status of bitcoin is very unclear and currently has made investors who invest bitcoin in destruction or loss.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

I think Eventually most everything becomes obsolete so yes I believe Bitcoin will one day get there.

I think if there has to be a day when the blockchain will become an old system and not be used again, then all coins must die. But I really doubt this imaginary idea will happen.
From your analysis, then that means if blockchain has to become obsolete, then I think bitcoin will follow the suite. because blockchain is a technology where bitcoin is built.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: