Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
No of course because bitcoin is the dominant crypto in the market and now it has taking some actions that bitcoin could be use in the centralized system to be use as a form of payment. And fortunately there are few establishment now accepts bitcoin as a form of bitcoin and this is the good news for the bitcoin system.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I think bitcoin is the number one coin and the best coin in cryptocurrency. And in my opinion bitcoin is not obsolete and bitcoin is good for the future economy.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

Bitcoin will never be obsolete. In future, Bitcoin will be used as a normal currency. Because of which people will get more involved with Bitcoin. And Bitcoin will be more famous.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

If you think a replacement coin can come along for Bitcoin then why can't that coin itself be replaced? Some things will probably be replaced but other things will be long lived standards. I hope development of Bitcoin focuses on becoming a standard and less on features that can be replaced.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

I think blockchain technology in the future is very necessary for large countries because with various transactions that are difficult to track, creating a blockchain has a very positive impact on various political systems later.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

Why would others say that bitcoin becomes obsolete they dont really knows what exactly happened of bitcoin today, it maybe suffered his situation at the market but it doesnt mean that this would become obsolete..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10329

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I think blockchain technology in the future is very necessary for large countries because with various transactions that are difficult to track, creating a blockchain has a very positive impact on various political systems later.

Seems like you changed the subject, no?

What is this blockchain thingie ma jiggie that you are talking about?

I thought that this thread was about bitcoin?  Are you meaning to talk about bitcoin?  Or are you afraid of the word, "bitcoin" and you are substituting "blockchain" because you heard mainstream media and bitcoin bashers using the word "blockchain" to refer to some kind of superior product that would not include, perhaps, bitcoin?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:38 PM

It is still in its infancy, we have many, many more years of Bitcoin and crypto in general. If you are worried about crypto or you are believing the haters and naysayers, my advice is to steer clear of it. There will always be certain people putting down something like Bitcoin, simply because of 2 reasons, 1. They don’t understand it and scared of it. 2. They simply can’t afford it.

Don’t forget, bad news sells quicker than good news, it seems to be human nature.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Yes for me everything will be going obsolete because the day will continue. There are many opinions but I think no one can say what exactly will happen in the future.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Technically speaking, yes it will become obsolete in the future because it is inevitable and everything ends one way or another. The future is entirely changeable and everything can happen and we should all consider every possibility. The blockchain is the future, it makes transactions easier and faster than every before. We cannot predict when this will all end but what we are sure is that the future is bright and it will not end without it being known as the best crypto currency there is to exist.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

It is still in its infancy, we have many, many more years of Bitcoin and crypto in general. If you are worried about crypto or you are believing the haters and naysayers, my advice is to steer clear of it. There will always be certain people putting down something like Bitcoin, simply because of 2 reasons, 1. They don’t understand it and scared of it. 2. They simply can’t afford it.

Don’t forget, bad news sells quicker than good news, it seems to be human nature.

If you develop an investment strategy towards bitcoin, and do not get distracted by a lot of the bullshit and disinformation and you attempt to learn from your strategy and even the developments in bitcoin, then there should be LITTLE to NO question that bitcoin is affordable.  You can buy whatever amount is in your budget, even if it happens to be as low as $5 per month.  So, the question does not involve price, but instead how you structure your own budget in order to figure out how much of it you are going to include in your budget and what systems for accumulation or maintenance of your BTC stash (or developing BTC stash) you are going to put in place.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Blueshark696

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Bitcoin market is huge.Day by day more people are adding in this market.I don't think so bitcoin will become obsolete.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

if there any techonology that have better system than blockchain and if the benefit of that system is more than blockchain i think bitcoin and blockchain system will be obsolete, but if bitcoin use the new technology i think it can't obsolete

Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

its possible a fungible coin like monero (XMR) could take over.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Bitcoin transactions are slow, the fees are high (depends which time of the year it is  Smiley ) they are many alternatives and yes its only a matter of time that bitcoin dominance would be replaced.

I think this is the leading mechanism now, days and bitcoin are in wide reach reaching the universe that provides countries with communication to the country through various transactions using bitocin and with the investment they use as well as bitcoin.
With the type of technology we have, and the system is far from obsolete but more profitable
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

It is possible that the bitcoin must be obsolete it might not happen now but in the future . Bitcoin is not unlimited and last longer so may several times in the future may obsolete and may the world of cryptocurrency affects to those who wants to earn for their self .
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

Bitcoin is not home utensil and neither is it office equipment that got spoilt. Bitcoin is digital currency that people from different part of the world invested on. Then people had made it big on it, while some are still hope to hit it on bitcoin. Deceit from using bad language against bitcoin
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

its possible a fungible coin like monero (XMR) could take over.

First of all what is your proof that either currently bitcoin is not adequately fungible or that bitcoin is going to become inadequately fungible?

Second, regarding a "possible" Monero take over, are we talking realistically?  How would that happen, by mere hopium?  Is there some kind of actual Monero superiority in comparison to bitcoin?

Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

I think that bitcoin will not become obsolete. Because he is a very popular coin, and has a huge potential.
Karine15

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

I think it's too early for Bitcoin to become obsolete, he was only at the very beginning of his stint. Especially bitcoin is a very strong and promising coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: