Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Certainly not at least for the now. Bitcoin has just begun its upward journey (of course with a few glitches) but overall, there is more influx and divesting of funds into crypto at the moment. Its likely going to see a huge following and it is used to maintain and sustain economies.......

joshuaatiemo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

None can tell what will happen in the future. But based on the present situation  I don't figure bitcoin will be obsolete on in light of the fact that digital currency is the future cash bitcoin still the ruler of cryptographic money up to this point.Not only is Bitcoin not outdated, but it has shown a tougher strength over time.
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

Technically speaking, yes it will be Laos in the future because it is unavoidable and everything ends one way or another and later it will also forget and be erased from the mind.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

well I thinks theres posibility, but I wish it will not, because bitcoin is a great help for everyone of us, we all hope for bitcoin to increase its value, and there are a lot of people having bitcoin, if it become obsolete where will all of that will go?

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

In my insight bitcoin will not obsolete, as we can observe this digital money currency is very popular. Many people are invest their money because they can earn a big amount of profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

in my opinion it will be difficult. how things can become obsolete, when many people use and many communities support. someone can earn from bitcoin, and I think many people who still don't understand bitcoin and they want to understand bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin will be obsolete. maybe people just feel bored when bitcoin goes down and doesn't recover.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

Bitcoin I think as of today is already obsolete, why? because it really drops hard for Months and until now there is still no improvement in the value of bitcoin. Maybe it will be just a good income for a while and maybe when the right comes for bitcoin and if there are big investors again that will enter bitcoin then I will say that bitcoin will still be the greatest coin and will not going to be obsolete.
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

Don't be afraid bruh bitcoin will not become obsolete because the blockchain technology is being adopted by the world now and bitcoin rules the crypto community and so for the crypto community to fully stay in action, trust me it needs bitcoin.
Cruxer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:52:17 AM

new version of bitcoin code as you want call it blockchain can emerge but bitcoin will evolve into it.
it cant become obsolete when people develope it and update it
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:25:54 AM

Bitcoin will never be obsolete because, inventors will make bitcoin increasingly popular in the eyes of the world. especially nowadays many people know about bitcoin.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

This question is dependent on time and age. Should we have a better option than bitcoin in the years to come, then it might fade away or just stay afloat. But as we stand it's just starting as we are yet to fully harness the technological application of bitcoin.
David Join

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

i'm very worry about BTC prices. i don't know how Sad
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:26 AM

Indeed, every second the world is full of slight changes, we are complacent, maybe we will miss out, especially in the field of technology so far has developed so rapidly, it becomes obsolete, it might happen if BTC did not make a new breakthrough to adjust to the changing times, if BTC remained silent without change it will make it outdated, but I don't think it will happen in the near future because the system is now quite present and is still something that is considered new now
bajingluncat

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

Indeed, every second the world is full of slight changes, we are complacent, maybe we will miss out, especially in the field of technology so far has developed so rapidly, it becomes obsolete, it might happen if BTC did not make a new breakthrough to adjust to the changing times, if BTC remained silent without change it will make it outdated, but I don't think it will happen in the near future because the system is now quite present and is still something that is considered new now
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

i'm very worry about BTC prices. i don't know how Sad

Oh, although I am not a fortune teller, I know for sure: Bitcoin will be always in a demand. It will never become an obsolete cryptocurrency. Its price will be only going up.
BagzMM

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Everything is ever obsolete) But, everything depends on the value! Gold is also quite an ancient value, everyone has become used to it for a long time, but it is still popular now and with nothing comparable, it all began ... I hope bitcoin will also become a kind of technological gold with time.
Yes I do agree on your statement. It depends upon the value, if many people would value it then it will still become bitcoin that being used by many.
12tribes

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

Bitcoin is just beginning the game, becoming influential and having clout in the emerging and traditional business institutions. It is sure that the days ahead are better days and we are yet to see great things in the crypto business as the crypto world gets more innovative and technologically reliable and driven by platforms that show that crypto and bitcoin is here to stay!

FTIFoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

I think bitcoin has not even boomed yet for it to become obsolete. There is so much more than we will have to expect from Bitcoin in the future.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Bitcoins are never outdated and more and more people are investing in bitcoins as they like to get into the bitcoin market and bitcoins are becoming more and more popular.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

Only time can tell when will bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies become obsolete. But many coins might be gone long before they become obsolete and the first sign is their delisting from the crypto exchanges. If these present group of cryptocurrencies has the capability to evolve into much better coin in the future then they will stay longer in the market. The bitcoin today is already being considered as obsolete by some critics but it still the leading cryptocurrency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: