Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4856 times)
Cidpollendina

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

Bitcoin has not yet received the proper popularity and is not used as much as it would be desirable around the world. It can become obsolete in the distant future, if the financial world develops very quickly, we can see something new except bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Getting Bitcoin out of date is a pity. The crypto market is running steady on the financial race. Many investors pay attention to this market and that is a good sign.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

i think bitcoin  can not become obsolete, because this value which bitcoin bring for everyone and  the world.
now many people have registed day by day, i think it will take long  time  make bitcoin obsolete.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

i'm very worry about BTC prices. i don't know how Sad

Oh, although I am not a fortune teller, I know for sure: Bitcoin will be always in a demand. It will never become an obsolete cryptocurrency. Its price will be only going up.

Bitcoin is getting more and more interested and I don't think anyone wants to turn to Bitcoin for now. This is a great opportunity for people to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.

amia1864

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

I think Bitcoin will not be outdated, because in the future it will become a currency. For that reason Bitcoin will not be outdated.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

Is gold obsolete now? If btc will be used as value storage (which isn't obvious at all, given the speculations taking place), it won't become obsolete, no matter how advantageous other technologies are.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

It all depends on the point of time and space. If you look at a very large number of years ahead, Bitcoin is obsolete, since in the distant future,
just there are no material values...  Cool

Vivaseteleri

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

People now are using Bitcoin. I believe that if something new will exist, still Bitcoin remain in the market and people will continue longing for the usefulness and benefits of Bitcoin in the community.
nbausa

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

Bitcoin has strengths that increase confidence in its development and longevity, making it a good value-for-money store and a good choice for time-locked transactions/scripts. Bitcoin may lose value, but it will never be obsolete.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

in what capacity can one tech be obsolete if it's not being used appropriately in any case all realize that tech will unquestionably be supplanted after some time by considerably more prominent and effective bit of tech, however observing bitcoin being utilized to a great extent as a venture and not a cash, it won't get absolete,people trust that something has esteem, they'd in any case utilize it and enthusiastically acknowledge it, much the same as gold for a large number of years.,,people are currently being acquainted with digital money, so maybe this is the perfect sunset for bitcoin and its siblings regardless they have far to go not far off they're used as money and not simply one more speculation vehicle which a great many people think will bring them wealth rapidly
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

I think Bitcoin will never be outdated. Although Bitcoin is lagging behind other altcoins in terms of technology, the value of Bitcoin is not from technology. Bitcoin is more like a symbol. Gold is also behind other banknotes. But the significance of the existence of gold lies in people's consensus on it!
KDTnenimo

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

With the development of the technology world in the future, and there are more sophisticated sismtem than blockchain, but if bitcoin and blockchain system developers can further develop the blockchain system, I think bitcoin and blockchain will not be obsolete in the future.
Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin can not become obsolete. Since bitcoin is a very strong coin and very promising. And too in demand.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Payment system tools will be obsolete depending on the times, you can see the development of payment systems starting from the barter system and replaced with money and now if bitcoin is recognized as a payment tool I'm sure bitcoin will obsolete as what you say. However, if bitcoin is compared to gold, I'm not sure bitcoin won't be obsolete because it will be like gold and still worth it. The amount of bitcoin is limited to gold, but with these limitations will make bitcoin have a high value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think it's too early for us all to say that bitcoin will become obsolete. After all, bitcoin has appeared relatively recently, gained its popularity and will now only become stable. I think obsolescence is unlikely to happen soon.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

We don't know the number of many years may bitcoin turn out to be outdated. However at the moment bitcoin may be the best gold coin. The actual bitcoin marketplace continues to be really energetic. Bitcoin costs stay higher. Traders nevertheless select bitcoin with regard to long-term improvement.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Impossible is something that I don't really want. If the demand for Bitcoin in the future becomes less, then there is a chance that bitcoin can become obsolete. But, I think it's too early to say about that now, Bitcoin is revolutionary and innovative, there are still many benefits of Bitcoin that have not been exposed.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

Really As I you should not certainly understand this proclamation, considering I really believe bitcoin is without a doubt troublesome to help you foretell. Though in cases where the money for hard times, It looks like bitcoin is simply not outdated and will eventually begin to get bigger up to the point the application stretches to the nation's pinnacle.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
The technology behind bitcoin is rather young and is still waiting to be implemented in various spheres of our life.
Recently I've heard about the intention of one of the countries to use blockchain for elections - wow, isn't that the true purpose of a system that can't ever be modified?
So I don't think that "obsolete" will be related to bitcoin in the nearest several decades.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Payment system tools will be obsolete depending on the times, you can see the development of payment systems starting from the barter system and replaced with money and now if bitcoin is recognized as a payment tool I'm sure bitcoin will obsolete as what you say. However, if bitcoin is compared to gold, I'm not sure bitcoin won't be obsolete because it will be like gold and still worth it. The amount of bitcoin is limited to gold, but with these limitations will make bitcoin have a high value.

Many already believed that bitcoin is set to be the next digital gold.

Yet, as with many other technological product or services, there is always a high probability of being obsolete.

Remember that bitcoin is a technology too and there will be no time frame should it cease to exist taking with it its purpose and value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: