Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

I think bitcoin will never become obsolete. He was the first and people have great confidence in him, so the price will never drop to 0. IMHO
Yes, I have a feeling that it will not become obsolete, bitcoin has great future especially when the price starts to rise again. It will be come a popular and profitable investment.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madd_waz

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Local bitcoins is the best one where u can find many sellers/buyers
John_Sena007

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

just choose the right one with high positive and with more trades
I usually use local bit coins and transactions happen less under 5 min
Madd_Rocky

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

just choose the right one with high positive and with more trades
I usually use local bit coins and transactions happen less under 5 min
Thanks for being part of wonderful coin
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

I think bitcoin will never become obsolete. He was the first and people have great confidence in him, so the price will never drop to 0. IMHO
Yes, I have a feeling that it will not become obsolete, bitcoin has great future especially when the price starts to rise again. It will be come a popular and profitable investment.
I am positive it will not become obselete as users will have it's bitcoin and believe about the future. When their is good news it contributes on the adoptions of bitcoin. It will not forever in bearish trend somehow btc are useful in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

I don't think that blockchain technology will be outdated. I believe blockchain in the future. This is the most outstanding technology I've ever encountered. It will never be obsolete until more powerful technology is available.

I sense a contradiction there and it is understandable.  Sometimes our strong faith and belief unto something does make us a bit one sided. Just as you said that blockchain would never be outdated yet you cited possibility of being obsolete should there come a much more powerful technology than it is already.

But that hint of acknowledgement is good, don't worry. Because as with all technology, all things must come to pass. There is a life cycle for any revolutionary tech. So it would be best to take advantage of the blockchain technology right here, right now.
movancecryp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

From your analysis, then that means if blockchain should become obsolete, then I think bitcoin will follow suite.

Because blockchain is the technology on which bitcoin was built. If there should come a day when blockchain

will be an old system and not in use anymore, then all coins must die. But I strongly doubt this imaginary idea shall come to pass.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:09:21 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?

Definitely. Clearly, nothing is really perfect and technologically advanced forever in the world. So eventually, bitcoins will be obsolete and will be replaced by some super coin that can even replace the money system we have now. So best to take advantage of the fact that bitcoins are priced this way today and sell as much as you can.

Right now, many coin in market have more feature than bitcoin. But i think its not about technology, its about investor trust. Bitcoin is decentralized system and the network is secure. I think thats why bitcoin is always first choice to invest by any investor

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

Bitcoin is growing in significance each day as new investors join. Bitcoin is the future of payment systems and gradually, the people are getting more familiar with the concept of the Blockchain. Bitcoin can never go obsolete.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:22:25 AM

Maybe yes and maybe not. Though I am a bitcoin die-hard supporter but still I have to face with the truth. I think bitcoin has a strong backup by the whales, otherwise, bitcoin price can go down more and more. I hope bitcoin will stay long forever, but who knows what will happen after 5 years? Who knows if bitcoin price doesn't go high again? If bitcoin price continuously go down? Nothing is impossible. But I think Bitcoin will not obsolete. I want to see bitcoin till my last breath.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

If you look at bitcoin travel year after year and the increasing number of communities in the crypto world, I think in the future bitcoin will never be obsolete, because the community is an important part.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

bitcoin is possible in the future and will not be needed, but the blockchain technology will always be in trend, because this is the future
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Bitcoin being obsolete is like block chain being obsolete,you and I know that technology is the thriving thing worldwide now,and block chain has the technology to employment, utility, keeping records, tracking corruption,save cost and more..IT CANT GO OBSOLETE!!!
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

It is unlikely, this technology has not even had time to fully realized. Therefore, it is too early to think about whether it will become obsolete. She has great potential, which promises her long and long years of prosperity.
Mandypast

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Bitcooin spreed over the world very soon day by day any other coin or project.
its valu blast day by day. And people receive it.
so we knows that bitcion will become obsolete.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Definitely. Clearly, nothing is really perfect and technologically advanced forever in the world. So eventually, bitcoins will be obsolete and will be replaced by some super coin that can even replace the money system we have now. So best to take advantage of the fact that bitcoins are priced this way today and sell as much as you can.

Right now, many coin in market have more feature than bitcoin. But i think its not about technology, its about investor trust. Bitcoin is decentralized system and the network is secure. I think thats why bitcoin is always first choice to invest by any investor
No I don't think so that Bitcoin will become obsolete because Bitcoin is used by large percentage of people nowadays and demand of Bitcoin is also increasing.The price of Bitcoin has started increasing.Bitcoin is considered as the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive one in the market.Bitcoin has the potential to create new records as it did in 2017.It is a new technology which people are liking a lot that is why it is getting famous.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

Technology is a continuous thing, if I hear about technology there are lots of things that comes into my mind, one of it is that it is continuous and will never end, it keeps on evolving and adapting, and if that Bitcoin will become obsolete? That I am not sure yet, but if there is an upcoming crypto that will be much more better than BTC then we gotta accept the fact that BTC will become obsolete, though I am not hoping for it to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Everything is ever obsolete) But, everything depends on the value! Gold is also quite an ancient value, everyone has become used to it for a long time, but it is still popular now and with nothing comparable, it all began ... I hope bitcoin will also become a kind of technological gold with time.
Yes I agree with you. It is really possible that bitcoin will become obsolete. It depends on how people treat it. It people use it like a valuable thing then it will long last.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

That is impossible because bitcoin is so popular and many people did not wanted to forget bitcoin. Actually there are so many people that is depending here in bitcoin so bitcoin will not be obsolete.

pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

This can be answered as follows. For example, think about the latest technology in any field. Something can be done better by adding something on top of it. If your answer is yes. I think the answer is the same. Yes Btc can also get old and outdated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: