Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

I will be joining the twitter and facebook campaign for this bounty but, My question is this a ERC20 tokens  for ETH?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

I like the idea of airdrop & bounty because people always wanted to get some free tokens & bounty is the biggest way to promote the project.so when will the airdrop distribution occur?is it after ico or very soon? 
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

The airdrop is kinda pretty hard and hassle to do. If  I have time I will do all these at ones. By the way congrats on the launching of all the bounties , more updates to come.

In my opinion, this is not a free airdrop? Because you are doing many tasks to gain tokens from the campaigns? It could make supporters not participate because of the heavy requirements for single airdrop right?

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I wonder why Junior Member and Member ranks are having the same stakes to received. It seems unusual for me because this is the only time I have seen this kind of rewards. I hope the team will have explanation on this as it can't make confusions to all who are interested to joined in signature campaign.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

The airdrop is kinda pretty hard and hassle to do. If  I have time I will do all these at ones. By the way congrats on the launching of all the bounties , more updates to come.

Yeah, me too upon reading the first details about the airdrops it seems that it needs a lot of tasks to be able to join, I am wondering if how many tokens will I received if I joined all of it?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

This project seems really interestig to me, since the team have a good Ann Thread aside from this Bounty Thread. I joined the UniFox telegram campaign and I follow all their instructions. I do guess they need to have a form for spreadsheet of the participants.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

This project seems really interestig to me, since the team have a good Ann Thread aside from this Bounty Thread. I joined the UniFox telegram campaign and I follow all their instructions. I do guess they need to have a form for spreadsheet of the participants.

Yes me too, I already joined the telegram campaign and also hoping for an updated spreadsheet so that we can be sure that we are surely listed in the telegram list of participants.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Yeah, me too upon reading the first details about the airdrops it seems that it needs a lot of tasks to be able to join, I am wondering if how many tokens will I received if I joined all of it?
Well, the application is some kind of difficult but its still manageable. About the tokens I am not that sure of how much amount will anyone recieved if they joined the campaign. Hopefully the team will able to do some clarifications about the tokens and earnings once anyone will join.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Thanks for the bounty. I see so many different ways to participate and I'm planning to join some of them soon. I think many users will not be difficult to register with airdrop and telegram bounty.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Thanks for the bounty. I see so many different ways to participate and I'm planning to join some of them soon. I think many users will not be difficult to register with airdrop and telegram bounty.
Same here, I am now thinking on what is the most suitable campaign for me. I love to participate all. Still checking for the some details before I fill out the application form. Its nice the the project is throwing a bounty campaigns. If the campaign will be a success I think this will affect the entire project performance and able to attract more investors and supporters to invest in the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Great, now you can participate in the Bounty program. All who started to follow the project is a good chance to get a few tokens.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

I liked the idea of the project, but the card can be used in any part of the world?

Hi!

There is a mobile wallet that you can use to spend the currencies at shops that support the coins all over the world of course. Later on there will be a card as you mentioned and Yes, you will be able to use it all around the world - in the PAX terminals that our system supports (over 26m terminals worldwide right now)  Cool
It is perfectly! Because such a result few people are trying to achieve, but you see I'm working very hard on the project! You deserve great praise!
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

when will the distribution of coins for bounty participants take place? I guess it will be after the sales are over? Or is it still going to happen sooner?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I like the fact that you have several options for participating in a bounty campaign. But I'm wondering, how long will the bounty campaign last?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

I like the idea of airdrop & bounty because people always wanted to get some free tokens & bounty is the biggest way to promote the project.so when will the airdrop distribution occur?is it after ico or very soon? 
Well, we can expect for the team to announced it in the telegram channel or in the Ann thread and for sure it will be happening after the ICO concluded. Anyway, it's good that the team behind this project have decided to conduct Airdrop and bounties. I hope it can help for the project to become popular here and liked by the people.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

We can experience the value and priority they build for the welfare of all the investors and supporters at one go with all the opportunities through various initiatives of bounty and airdrop that is a one go to gain more as they promised.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

Having an idea of bounty and airdrop is the most wanted to know among all people because it gives idea about the project, many will tell about their knowlege and findings of the project. Though its not perfectly done but they have the team that is very active to do what's best for the project. Hoping the team will be active also in giving updates to all the supporters and find ways to make it unique and useful to everyone.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

We can experience the value and priority they build for the welfare of all the investors and supporters at one go with all the opportunities through various initiatives of bounty and airdrop that is a one go to gain more as they promised.
Such an event as airdrop will definitely be able to add users to the project through its popularity, I personally watched this repeatedly. After the project finds the ground from a large community, then a large number of people will participate in the bounty.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Greyes87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Es interesante, quiero comprar unos tokens una pequeña inversión es prometedor y tiene futuro! Saludos
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

In my opinion, this is not a free airdrop? Because you are doing many tasks to gain tokens from the campaigns? It could make supporters not participate because of the heavy requirements for single airdrop right?
How about you earn more just doing this airdrop than the rest that just pay in few dollars mostly 2-5 i think is best to do the task and gain much than just some form filling and getting less than gas fee for sending and exchanging

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: