Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

I like the fact that you have several options for participating in a bounty campaign
Yes, indeed, there is a huge choice to participate in bounty, I think every user will find something for himself if he really likes the platform. Many people are looking for ways to get coins and this is their chance.

They have a huge amount of bounty so probably hunters would likely to part in it. Also, the platform seems to have so many useful features that can help the users to get more benefits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

I'm hoping this bounty won't turned out to be a nothing in the end like those other projects.

I think the promotional campaign will be  good because they have already launched many campaigns from signature to social campaigns.
Yes, you are right, the team from the very beginning of the project seriously took up the development of the project and its advertising.
Team is more focusing on the agile mechanisms which is highly essential in our digital economy to observe the updated technologies and add new features to the platform that will bring a high value added.
This will be visible in a few months. Because now it is impossible to see whether there is a result on this principle of work. But I do not doubt that the team chose the right approach to the project and its development.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

I like the fact that you have several options for participating in a bounty campaign
Yes, indeed, there is a huge choice to participate in bounty, I think every user will find something for himself if he really likes the platform. Many people are looking for ways to get coins and this is their chance.

They have a huge amount of bounty so probably hunters would likely to part in it. Also, the platform seems to have so many useful features that can help the users to get more benefits.
As we can understand from various activities they have actively involved comparing to the initial level, they never given an end and constantly kept exploring and implementing the new features that is bringing more vision from new users involvement.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

I think this  project is offering a generous reward for their bounty participants which is something that a bounty hunter can't really miss because their project can also compete to existing platforms.
msdhonicaptain83

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

I HOPE THIS AIRDROP WILL BE MY FAVOURITE UPTIL NOW
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

I think this  project is offering a generous reward for their bounty participants which is something that a bounty hunter can't really miss because their project can also compete to existing platforms.

Maybe that's one of their factor to consider because as we all know, crypto market is getting more competitive due to the continuous rising of the project. Dev really facing hard time to make innovation and this is why the team offer some good amount of allocation for them to attract bounty hunters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

I understand correctly that I can participate in absolutely all the variants of the bounty campaign? Ie the more participation, the more benefits I will get as a result.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

I understand correctly that I can participate in absolutely all the variants of the bounty campaign? Ie the more participation, the more benefits I will get as a result.
There is no specification however if all the requirements are matched there was no restriction we can post our details with all the airdrop and bounty campaigns of Unifox and successfully participate and keep supporting.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Having this kind of rewards will surely be liked by the people who always seeks bounties and Airdrops. It could easily make people to joined in the project and support it. Hopefully, the team will share some sort of informations about the distribution so that all participants will be motivated.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

The bounty is going with the flow & people are joining all tge campaigns.because the rules are simple enough. So can you clear that the project does require any KYC form to fill up
It is also worth noting that in addition to all the main types of campaigns, there is also an aidrop, for a large amount of $ 1.25 million, the developers are rather generous.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

There is a place to claim gift card on the website, but they are giving away gift card codes on their offline conferences only, if you can offer it for bounty hunter will be great, I really need one to test.

Its a good idea for the team to give discounts and gift cards to all the cardholders and investors from Amazon or any famous website they can also claim there perks right?

You can get gift card only on conferences they attend to. It doesn't work on Amazon or other website ( Amazon has its own gift card ), it made to be use on their website only.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

What platform they'll be using if the bounty is already done and they need to make payments for the bounty hunters?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

Bounty seems good. But they need to be active here so that they can get attention of the supporters from various communities to join the bounty.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Bounty seems good. But they need to be active here so that they can get attention of the supporters from various communities to join the bounty.
I think with bounty which mix of airdrop and bouty, especially regist at their website. Only need active at telegram.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

I think with bounty which mix of airdrop and bouty, especially regist at their website. Only need active at telegram.
We can understand Unifox activeness through experiencing the master card plan which is completely unique along with their keen vision which is for the welfare of all the bounty hunters as they incorporated with bitcointalk a huge bounty plan.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

We can understand Unifox activeness through experiencing the master card plan which is completely unique along with their keen vision which is for the welfare of all the bounty hunters as they incorporated with bitcointalk a huge bounty plan.

If they have unique features and project to promote from the investors and members like free annual fee or discount for the early users of the mastercard I think it will have huge impact to the public to try this platform.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:20:49 AM

I have visited the website and saw there are good and legit partners listed in there, Great to see that they already collected 1.4 Million dollars in the ICO sale. More good news expected to see later on!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Maybe that's one of their factor to consider because as we all know, crypto market is getting more competitive due to the continuous rising of the project. Dev really facing hard time to make innovation and this is why the team offer some good amount of allocation for them to attract bounty hunters.
Which could make a great opportunities to both projects and bounty, project teams will be more competitive and more active and ask people for support, and others will choose which to support.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: