Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done. Even the Airdrop requires some sort of tasks to be accomplished to be eligible and there are no such gifts.
Yes, I agree. But maybe soon there will be interesting news with the project, perhaps they will prepare something new, or something with extra bonuses.
Implementing more announcements and active communication deals with more traffic where the Unifox management team even do requires to post the notification and build the gaps between all the participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosenguyen186

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

I don't see twitter bounty in your web. Where can i participate in your bounty?
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Joined the airdrop and bounty  Wink Great to be part of this project!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done. Even the Airdrop requires some sort of tasks to be accomplished to be eligible and there are no such gifts.
Yes, I agree. But maybe soon there will be interesting news with the project, perhaps they will prepare something new, or something with extra bonuses.
to date, the project offers a large enough bounty campaign. In my opinion, for the time being, there is no need to add anything new to what is available now.
Everyone sees the project in their own way, who would change something, and who does not. But still the same opinion on this matter will not be this I know for sure.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

#Proof_of_Authentication_Post
Bitcointalk username:  ZeusTrade
Which campaign you joined:

Twitter campaign

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Rafael_Crypto
Telegram url: https://t.me/ZeusTrade1

#JOIN

Facebook campaign

Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/rafaelbatista2012
Telegram url: https://t.me/ZeusTrade1
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

Hi!
Gift cards can be obtained attending UniFox conferences

Kinsuche

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Just went through the Telegram group and the official platform things look smoothly we really trusting you. Thank you...
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

This is truly a great bounty campaign that has a lot of bounty categories. And I was more glad when I saw a Facebook bounty camapign here in the UniFox bounty thread, becauae I thought that Facebook already been banned any crypto related advertisements. But well, I have already been joined in their telegram campaign.
Good for you that you have decided immediately to joined the Unifox bounty campaigns as they have provided a big amounts worth of tokens. Having this kind of rewards will surely make all participants satisfied. Soon, the project will become popular here and possibly succeed on this works.
I see that more and more people are joining the bounty everyday. Developers have already announced when the distribution of coins will occur?

Hi!
Yes, by the end of ICO
Please tell me clearly. Is the distribution occur within 1 week after the end of the ICO or at the end of the ICO directly in that day?

Hi!

I'm sure it's not going to happen exactly at the end of the ICO, but it's difficult to get you a date. There's a lot of work to get done in order to grant everyone a fear and transparent distribution. We'll have good news about it very soon.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?

Hi!

We're definitely having only one "round". Our bounty campaign will last until ICO end.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Gift cards can be obtained attending UniFox conferences.  Wink

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
How much is the allocated tokens for the bounty campaign. Is there any lock in period of the unifox token or we can immidiately trade it as soon as it gets listed?

That's a very important question!

20.000.000 tokens are allocated for bounty campaign. All of them tradable as soon as it gets listed.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

What platform they'll be using if the bounty is already done and they need to make payments for the bounty hunters?

What do you mean by the "platform they'll be using"? UniFox has its own blockchain.

coinzfordays

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:02 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:48:19 PM by coinzfordays

Airdrop/ Bounty Confirmation

email: cryptomaxbrokers@gmail.com

Huge airdrop for emerging crypto banking industry.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Just went through the Telegram group and the official platform things look smoothly we really trusting you. Thank you...

Are the staff and mods there are active? If yes? its a good way to discuss their the topics about the Unifox platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

Hi!

Any other giveaways of gift cards for a contest? And when will the be the gift card can be used? Is it immediately effective to use?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Hi!

Any other giveaways of gift cards for a contest? And when will the be the gift card can be used? Is it immediately effective to use?
I'm not sure about is it effective to use and ready to be used in method to make a payment in the platform since the platform is still in the beta stage.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

to date, the project offers a large enough bounty campaign. In my opinion, for the time being, there is no need to add anything new to what is available now.
That would be a good point, offered bounty campaigns might already be enough for the quite a while, but if the team wants to then it would be up to them.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:13 AM

So what is the latest news regarding the UniFox bounty campaign? People here are talking regarding the platform and I do think that the team is on its beta version of the project. Well, what is the team plan? Is there any bonuses or exciting gift from the team? I was still looking forward to the good outcome of the this bounty campaign since I joined one of those bounties.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

I have joined Unifox airdrop and I am waiting for the progress to be verified. I hope I've did it right because I really want to joined the bounty campaign. I can't wait to begin.
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Airdrop/ Bounty Confirmation

email: cryptomaxbrokers@gmail.com

Huge airdrop for emerging crypto banking industry.
I'm not sure about what you are promoting but seems likely you were applying for a job that could manage the airdrop a k a you are an airdrop manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: