Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13725 times)
HusnainAbbas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Joined airdrop, will be doing Good bounty
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I can participate in airdrops if I do not have Facebook?
Yeah we can choose the othe official social channels which meets their criteria and we can choose all the campaigns and post our details and start supporting, it is also simple you can create one account on facebook.

Yes, you can still participate on airdrop, twitter, telegram, youtube, reddit, forum signature and referral link.
Glad that there is an active team member. Nice to know that they are active in responding the following question and inquiries of the project. Atleast there is someone who can guide and assist the investors and supporters of the project. Its very important to have someone there that actively responding because we can access directly and ask questions promptly.

It's important as of this moment that bounty participants should know about the answer of the concerns that are being raised containing an issue about the airdrop. Because if people could only noticed, it's not just an ordinary airdrop due to the reason that they need to do some tasks to be qualified.
The bounty manager should be also strict in implementing rules to make sure that the rightful participants will be chosen to be rewarded.
I believe nothing to focus on rightful and wrongful persons, it is all about how better participants understand abide to the rules and actively keep supporting the project as per the expectation of the bounty rules.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?

Hi!

We're definitely having only one "round". Our bounty campaign will last until ICO end.
Thank you so much! This is good news for me. Now I am sure that I will get your tokens and I will not miss such a chance.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
How much is the allocated tokens for the bounty campaign. Is there any lock in period of the unifox token or we can immidiately trade it as soon as it gets listed?

That's a very important question!

20.000.000 tokens are allocated for bounty campaign. All of them tradable as soon as it gets listed.

It is good to know that there will be no lock-in period once we received our rewards from the airdrops and bounty campaigns. I hope participants will be able to contribute positively towards this project's growth.
i just hope dumpers will not affect the market because it seems the whole crypto market is in a serious state right now that might obviously need some corrections probably though airdrop here seems really promising

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

2% of the pool of bounty is a very good amount, the problem now is to collect even soft cap.
How much is the allocated tokens for the bounty campaign. Is there any lock in period of the unifox token or we can immidiately trade it as soon as it gets listed?

That's a very important question!

20.000.000 tokens are allocated for bounty campaign. All of them tradable as soon as it gets listed.

It is good to know that there will be no lock-in period once we received our rewards from the airdrops and bounty campaigns. I hope participants will be able to contribute positively towards this project's growth.
i just hope dumpers will not affect the market because it seems the whole crypto market is in a serious state right now that might obviously need some corrections probably though airdrop here seems really promising
I think if we more focus on figuring out the better possibilities dealing with the support functionalities and gaining more traffic and advanced innovative plans rather worrying for the market trend that can easily allow us to handle and deal with this critical scenario.
kofafrik1010

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

#Proof of authentication

1 HAVE JOINED THE AIRDROP

BITCOIN USERNAME: Kofafrik1010]
Bitcointalk profile link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2092129
Telegram username:@kofafrik1010
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

How long will Bounty last? Do you plan one stage or the mod will be the second round afterwards? And what time interval will be between rounds?

Hi!

We're definitely having only one "round". Our bounty campaign will last until ICO end.
Thank you so much! This is good news for me. Now I am sure that I will get your tokens and I will not miss such a chance.
Wow amazing reply. Atleast now people will definitely join the bbounty campaigns. This will help you guys to recieved generous rewards from the project  and you will enjoy the whole bounty campaigns process. Hopefully many will participate and join the campaign so that many will also earn tokens. Gudluck and hopefully the bountyccampaign will be a success.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Project seems interesting with more unique bounty opportunities as we got a chance to even buy and hold more tokens and sure it will go to high as they are pretty straight forward and i got a chance to utilize my time through various campaign of UniFox with simple tasks and effectively keep promoting.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. It was fixed here to stakes per week.

Thank you !! And are you required to submit reports on the signature bounty in the forum thread, or is everything counted automatically?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Project seems interesting with more unique bounty opportunities as we got a chance to even buy and hold more tokens and sure it will go to high as they are pretty straight forward and i got a chance to utilize my time through various campaign of UniFox with simple tasks and effectively keep promoting.

That's definitely right, they made a good strategy to promote their project which it gives them a better popularity. If they continue to seek things then I think they probably reached their goals.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

That's definitely right, they made a good strategy to promote their project which it gives them a better popularity. If they continue to seek things then I think they probably reached their goals.

Yes. The team have been doing great in promoting the project to the public. They've put big rewards that can make all supporters and bounty hunters satisfied. I'm sure there will be more people keep coming here and decide to joined on this activities in which will give a chance for the project to even more popular in crypto world.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

Hi Dev !! Joined the airdrop and bounty program! This question is: Why is "Members: 20 stakes per week" written in the personal account on the site, and in this forum thread "Members: 20 stakes per post"?
Same here. I'm a little bit confused about the rewards in signature campaigns. Each post from the bounty hunter will be paid per stake? I hope it will be clarify and fixed by the team or by the manager of the campaign so that all people who have already participated will not expect too much.

I am not sure but for my understanding maybe it will be paid stakes per week? I hope bounty manager will fix immediately this confusions so that participants will not expect much.

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know. It was fixed here to stakes per week.

Thank you !! And are you required to submit reports on the signature bounty in the forum thread, or is everything counted automatically?
if I understand correctly, then everything is fixed automatically. Although if I'm not right, I ask the developers to correct me and explain how this is done correctly.
Tawagold

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Proof of Authentication
Bitcointalk Username: Tawagold
Email address: sayidad07@gmail.com
Participated in both bounty and airdrop campaign
Campaigns: Facebook,  Twitter, referral and Telegram
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Hi!

Not only for you, the extension of the bounty and the launch of the second round will be an excellent opportunity to participate if you missed this event. Also for users who participated in the first round it will also be great news.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Hi!

Not only for you, the extension of the bounty and the launch of the second round will be an excellent opportunity to participate if you missed this event. Also for users who participated in the first round it will also be great news.
Yes. I agree with you. Have a lot of people still don't know anything about Unifox at current time.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

if I understand correctly, then everything is fixed automatically. Although if I'm not right, I ask the developers to correct me and explain how this is done correctly.

The answer to this question is General Rules in First page: " All tasks must be filled in personal Backoffice, tasks submitted in this thread or elsewhere will not be counted. "
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

Let join this bounty for don't missing good amount beside buy Fox tokens is my mind at now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: