Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13722 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

I really like the approach to the participants, because you can participate in absolutely any social networks in which you are registered.
Yes, I also like the great variety in this bounty. For example, I'm not a very active user of social networks, but even I can find a comfortable bounty campaign for myself.
Of course, well it won't take much of your day time so its actually pretty convenient in joining bounty, so I believe more would want to join soon.

Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:41:58 AM

I really like the approach to the participants, because you can participate in absolutely any social networks in which you are registered.
Yes, I also like the great variety in this bounty. For example, I'm not a very active user of social networks, but even I can find a comfortable bounty campaign for myself.
Of course, well it won't take much of your day time so its actually pretty convenient in joining bounty, so I believe more would want to join soon.

It is the most profitable job for someone who doesn't have money to invest in cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bounty campaign that ended up as a scam which is really disappointing.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

It is the most profitable job for someone who doesn't have money to invest in cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bounty campaign that ended up as a scam which is really disappointing.
You are definitely right there buddy saying how some bounty campaigns turn into a scam. Well, I am one those people you mention that still have not enough money to invest but still want to earn, and this is what I am doing, I am a bounty hunter. So I found this good bounty here in the crypto currency and hoping that this will not like others that fool other people since I joined this UniFox bounty campaign.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

One of the good ideas for the team to attract members and investors to visit their site is to give a free tokens thru airdrop campaigns.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

An interesting company of signatures, but I did not understand, you can write posts in the local?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
Bounty manager is prioritizing all the questions with the right solutions that is building the knowledge gaps for the participants and allowing us to know the project updates in detail with the right answers.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

of course, this question is better to learn from the manager of bounty, but I think that the distribution will begin only after the end of sales. Usually this is the case, but the manager will explain to us in more detail.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

of course, this question is better to learn from the manager of bounty, but I think that the distribution will begin only after the end of sales. Usually this is the case, but the manager will explain to us in more detail.
Before proceeding with the distribution they will validate the participants workflow and figure out the fake entries once all the data is validated they proceed with distribution and they also have to focus on choosing the better exchange which is popular.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Of course after the end of sales, but sometimes distributed six months after the end.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Before proceeding with the distribution they will validate the participants workflow and figure out the fake entries once all the data is validated they proceed with distribution and they also have to focus on choosing the better exchange which is popular.

This is the common process everytime after a bounty campaign ends, I hope the team will filter all multiple accounts and this will make the distribution of stakes more higher. Also I am hoping this project will easily be listed in good exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Bounty manager is prioritizing all the questions with the right solutions that is building the knowledge gaps for the participants and allowing us to know the project updates in detail with the right answers.

As I observed, yes the bounty manager is actively engaging to most of participants here and this is good as this will encourage more people to join the campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Winter1810

Activity: 349
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

hi ad. tell me how to join Twitter Campaign

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
connecoin

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

I am amazed with the bounty and airdrop of UniFox that they are very fast about updating our stakes. This could be a great thing for them to allocate more funds.
I agree. They also very responsive in giving updates regarding their errors most specifically in rewarding stakes between the rank members in signature campaigns. This only shows that they are very concerned and kind to the participants. I just hope that the bounty programs will have a good results that will make all participants satisfied.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

The project is just excellent considering that it's bounty and with this free distribution, and it's just fine, I like it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Only 164 members joined thier telegram group for sure more participants have joined thier airdrop campaign. I think increasing the rewards will convince more members to join the bounty.
the campaign bounty and airdrop just started their work, I think that's why now there are so few supporters who take part in bounty. I think soon the number of users should increase.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

One of the good ideas for the team to attract members and investors to visit their site is to give a free tokens thru airdrop campaigns.
Yes, such a good way to market the project. They offers promos to increase the number of investors and participants. The free tokens is very nice and generous. Not all the project in the market do the same way. If the campaign will be a success I am sure the project will be well known and  famous around crypto community market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

It is all dealing with the proper planning and all the possibilities should be met in terms of softcap, hardcap which requires a team planning working on the upgraded features, additional innovations on their purpose and plan they launch the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

As I observed, yes the bounty manager is actively engaging to most of participants here and this is good as this will encourage more people to join the campaign.

It's part of the job so it's expected that they are going to make a communication with the participants. Knowing that the team has been busy working with the program, so we should try to focus on monitoring their update.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: