Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13722 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

So what is the latest news regarding the UniFox bounty campaign? People here are talking regarding the platform and I do think that the team is on its beta version of the project. Well, what is the team plan? Is there any bonuses or exciting gift from the team? I was still looking forward to the good outcome of the this bounty campaign since I joined one of those bounties.

Hi!

Team plan is really straightforward:

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to be used, Unifox has already invested $7,000,000 into development and has been building entire crypto ecosystem (infrastructure).

Thanks for your support!  Cheesy
    I really like Unifox project which the team are very active when it comes to notice. Bounty campaign will be successful if they will do it until the end.[/list]
    Bounty campaign is very easy to do but the stakes seems to be a little low for high ranking members. Nonetheless this should promote this project externally.

Well if this is the case then those with high ranks that who believes with the potentials of this project are the ones that will stay in the bounty and some that don't want to stay may leave anytime they want.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
    ―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
    │     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
    cammie16

Activity: 462
    Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
    Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
    Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
    Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.

Yeah right, more updates means the project is still alive and the devs are still serious to develop the project also this will attract more bounty participants to help with the promotions and advertising as they will notice seriousness in this campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
    ―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
    │     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
    Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

The cryptos master card unifox has launched a giant airdrop and bounty program.
    I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done even in the airdrop requirements some sort of tasks to be complete but may be soon there will be interesting news with the project perhaps they will prepare something new,  or something extra bonuses. I hope this is going to attract more investors.
    Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

If I participate in the bounty of social networking, then there is no need to write reports?
    kuto

Activity: 308
    Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
    Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
    Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
    Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.
    I think that to attract investors will not be enough just airdrop. For investors, the main thing is to see the prospect of the project development in the future, how stable and successful the project is.
    I think as of now since the bounty is just started the best thing we can is wait and support the project as much as we can. After for weeks and the project is still not in good shape that's the time that the team needs to create another marketing strategies.  Advertisements will also help the project to be more famous and popular. Its quite expensive but its worthy to risk.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
    The Exchange for the EOS Community!
    ICO: 15th October - 20th November
    Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

Whatever the team have been doing is probably for the best of their platform. They really provide an information which people will know what is the progress of their development. Things will definitely be set according to the roadmap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
    ★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
    Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

I think that to attract investors will not be enough just airdrop. For investors, the main thing is to see the prospect of the project development in the future, how stable and successful the project is.
    I think as of now since the bounty is just started the best thing we can is wait and support the project as much as we can. After for weeks and the project is still not in good shape that's the time that the team needs to create another marketing strategies.  Advertisements will also help the project to be more famous and popular. Its quite expensive but its worthy to risk.

Well, we all have the freedom to do whatever we want and yes since the bounty has just started then maybe it would be much more better for now.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
    Look ARROUND!
    HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

The most pleasant part in such kind of campaigns is precisely the investors and the community of the project that supports it. Such users will not be difficult to participate, but on the contrary, it is their pleasure, and for this they eventually receive tokens even in addition.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Well, we all have the freedom to do whatever we want and yes since the bounty has just started then maybe it would be much more better for now.
    I believe that at any time the project needs good advertising support. Therefore, even if many people participate in bounty, advertising still needs to continue to move forward.
    gummam

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

This project seemed interesting to me so that, well, he has a free distribution, but I like that. And I hope that the team will continue in the same spirit.
    Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion, it seems to me that the developers are moving in the right direction.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
    █████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
    👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
    Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion, it seems to me that the developers are moving in the right direction.
    Right,  the project is now very much attractive and improve. The team and developers are very competitivein terms of pproject updates and developments. They are in the right track as a matter of fact I think there works and project decision  are synchronised.  They are following tge right tract way to the top and success.
    DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

How does GIVING away coins relate in any manner or form to people increase the funds you have on hand? Promotion yeah sure but not increase in funds
    wledgewil

Activity: 322
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

The airdrop and bounty offer the more amount of coin than any other platform this is excellent and I though that there are only going to give rewards as a bounty for that tasks that they have done. It has the rules and regulations that would be follow just like the member of the post needed in one day or one week.
    And I feeling great to be a part on a project like this.
    sathvik112

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

That requires a vision where the developers should aim on the competitors new technologies and features how they are utilizing the agile aspirations and implementing new code and such launch will allow even the users understand project goodwill.
    Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

If I participate in the bounty of social networking, then there is no need to write reports?
    What specific social media bounty campaign are you reffering to? Regardless what campaign that is it is still required for you to put your report on the bounty thread for the bounty manager to be able to track your work.
    Exactly. You still need to submit your weekly reports to the bounty manager for you to be able to received stakes in that week. Having this will only means that you have done the tasks needed by the social campaigns. Also, the reports will be needed by the manager as the basis of her/his works.
    Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
    You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

same condition for another social media campaign like twitter?

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

What specific social media bounty campaign are you reffering to? Regardless what campaign that is it is still required for you to put your report on the bounty thread for the bounty manager to be able to track your work.
    Exactly. You still need to submit your weekly reports to the bounty manager for you to be able to received stakes in that week. Having this will only means that you have done the tasks needed by the social campaigns. Also, the reports will be needed by the manager as the basis of her/his works.
    It is better to re-read the rules of the campaign again so that you can understand how the project will work also manager will validate the work on basing the rules they have instructed after that stakes will be allocated and mostly it is expected to be released after the end of the project.
    connecoin

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

The airdrop and bounty offer the more amount of coin than any other platform this is excellent and I though that there are only going to give rewards as a bounty for that tasks that they have done. It has the rules and regulations that would be follow just like the member of the post needed in one day or one week.
    And I feeling great to be a part on a project like this.
    Yes. They have a good set up on their Airdrop and bounty programs and probably the reason for this is to eliminate multi accounts sinced most of the participants in Airdrop and providing many accounts in order to received more coins. Hopefully, this may not happen to Unifox so that the value of the token in the near future will be still good.
    NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
    You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

same condition for another social media campaign like twitter?

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something
    Yes, especially beware anti spam policy of facebook and twitter. I have one account meet permanently banned.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
      Print  

Jump to: