Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Ins and credits also raised a lot of funds during ICO, you're lucky join their bounty campaign, congratulation for your $10K bounty reward, did you already sold your tokens in that peak price? If you still holding them, I think current token value is below $2K

I sold those in january periods. If i keep thrm surly i am in a trouble

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

It’s amazing you earn a decent money from bounty campaigns, in bounty campaigns you have to give a lot of time so you have try to choose some good projects.
I’m also in bounty campaigns since a year & first six months experience was good with 8K but the next six months im with just 2K due to red market.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Thank you for your motivation. I think to succeed at bounty have to work hard and to select worthy projects, they are few,but they are there) Have something to strive for in this thread, good luck )
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Great advise for newbies, but nowadays projects dont pay like that, and remember guys that ist a job, that needs tonns of time and like all kinds of job, it must be done excellent.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Great advise for newbies, but nowadays projects dont pay like that, and remember guys that ist a job, that needs tonns of time and like all kinds of job, it must be done excellent.

They do pay like that still, it's just that crypto prices are really low. In the past, ICOs would never come out and trade below their ICO price but now we're seeing some trading for as little as 10% of their ICO price. Once the bull market comes, bounties will be worth a lot more in fiat
NickeyBubl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

it's really very good, when you can sell your tokens from bounty and get a very good profit, especially if they have grown very much in price. But now the situation on the market is such that you can't sell almost anything from bounty, and the only way is to wait
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

i wasn't that lucky. Actually for a long period of time i didn't pay attention to bounties at all being active on this forum. For last 4 months i participated in Dehedge,Flux fund and Flogmall bounties and haven't received any token yet. As you see you have a unique experience.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

Actually, I earned a good amount from the bounty program. But now its very tough to earn good amount of USD. Because now growing participants very much. So it is very difficult to earn from bounty.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

This is a very inspirational post. Actually, I have joined more than 100 campaigns now. Lots of campaigns among them have turned into scams. Some other projects ended without meeting the softcap. So my total balance up to date is no more than $220. But still, I'm keeping hopes. Because I have joined and finished a few good projects. Still, I didn't receive tokens for those. I hope those projects will give me some decent amount of money.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

It is sad but bouties are dying, in my opinion. The best projects understand that they don't need a bounty, other projects don't pay because aren't able to reach a soft cap.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Thank you for the motivation you provided, I think it's very useful for beginners and those who want to succeed with crypto, including myself. it's true even though our rank is small, if we try hard and work hard it will reap perfect results. don't be sad who is still a beginner. increase your efforts to reach what you want.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

gone are those days that bounty pay well and some instance of scam and delayed payment of bounty is not well common but todays there are so many people participating in bounty and also amount allocated to bounty is not that viable again. many ico nowadays are finding it difficult to reach hard cap and those that nearly reaching it either change ther term for distribution of bounty or delay payment of the bounty to hunters. if you earn alot of money in bounty now just know you will get half of the money when the token is listed.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

You said it will be good for beginners, you missed a part, it will equally be good for those above that level too.  No one is an island of knowledge, sharing information like this is good. Thanks for the tips. Holding on.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

It is sad but bouties are dying, in my opinion. The best projects understand that they don't need a bounty, other projects don't pay because aren't able to reach a soft cap.
those project that are considered as the best need bounty to nearly reach hardcap. infact I have checked and see that many great project are now combining referral, bounty and airdrop together in order to reach out to more investors. I totally agree that bounty is dying and so is the ICO as well. the volatility too is also causing alot of problem and above all some bounty hunters are not doing enough to promote good project. they are so desperate that the copy and submit peoples work to get token.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Motivational post about a good past. Perhaps, in the bull market the euphoria of bounty hunters will repeat, but this is unlikely to be the same as before. A lot of projects, very many hunters. Will investors with money in proportion to this?

Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Wow, this is a good motivation for us new people. I would personally take the advice so that I would do well when u start my own bounty programs
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

you are just lucky on selecting a good bounty campaign that time, if I remember at that time all of the ICO and bounty are scam and maybe only 1% of that ICO is still in the market now but not that good in volume so yeah also luck has a very important part on doing a bounty campaign, Anyway congrats for earning that huge amount of money.
Vova050898

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

not everyone is as lucky as you from the start, some participants work for a long time to earn the same amount as you from the beginning))
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Amazing story, sometimes you will earn a lot of money and sometimes you will receive tokens worth almost nothing, they will sometimes change terms at the end of campaign and they will send you $20 worth tokens for 2 months. We all aim for these high paying bounties but I think mostly it was because bitcoin was pumped to $20,000 and all tokens were more valuable.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

In fact, most of us are motivated by the belief that soon the trend will change to bullish,
otherwise it makes no sense to waste your time on the "penny" that we get today ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: