Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Yes, but at the same time, the project progresses either do not pay bounty or delay them indefinitely. This is very sad. But sometimes you come across good bounty, with a big reward. Now in general, while the work of the bounty hunter is profitable.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

But at the same time, the project progresses either do not pay bounty or delay them indefinitely. This is very sad. But sometimes you come across good bounty, with a big reward. Now in general, while the work of the bounty hunter is profitable.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

My greatest experience with bounties was also at the beginning of last year and it was about Oyster Pearl. I had in my wallet around $2.5k
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

You are lucky to receive such huge amount with so many scam bounty and fraud ICO it's hard to pick a legit ICO today look at what happens on Konios it's a failed project but dev dump their coins on LATOKEN now LATOKEN disable the trading and deposit because they do not want to list shitcoin in their platform.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Great mate nice to hear your first experienced rewards it was really so big  for a new member,.you are so blessed and lucky,.
      My experiences is not as big as rewards as you have but its fine i am still greatfull because i got what ive deserve too.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

the problem is that no one knows when bullrun period start. we can do bounties for one more year and get nothing or it could start tomorrow. it is not easy for novices to handle that.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

in the first bounty gift I got a little I was a beginner, and I could only explore bitcoin from my friend, my first bounty prize was 700 $ and it was very happy and from there I got even more active.
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I agree that bounty campaigns and airdrop events made in 2017 make money. But in 2018, the situation is very different now that 99% of the ICOs U scam out of the last 1 years have not received no payment campaign bounty.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

That is really inspirational, doing bounties that could fetch you as much as 2600 USD  with a junior member rank is just awesome. But off late i think it will be very difficult to get such an amount with that rank but hey this is really great and should motivate us all not to give up.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

wow its amazing man, yeah you right rank/level its just a level but in bounties you when you have a skill you can get more like being a translator video creator, so not just campaign signature you join to get payment, there have so many ways to earn
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

Similar stories can be shared by everyone who took part in the bounty at the end of 2017, then the market was in a completely different state, it is obvious that you owe your success to the bull run.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

First bounty experience till 10000 $
This is an amazing experience in my opinion. I have participated in several bounty programs, but I have never received such a dollar value even though my rank is now a full member. but thank you for sharing your experience so that I became motivated to be like you.

Carisba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

I also made decent gains thanks to the bounty and I'm jr.member. The important thing is to choose good ico
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

First bounty experience till 10000 $
This is an amazing experience in my opinion. I have participated in several bounty programs, but I have never received such a dollar value even though my rank is now a full member. but thank you for sharing your experience so that I became motivated to be like you.
My friend earned about $ 80,000 in signatures and social networks in early 2018, but unfortunately now these coins cost about 6000.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
I do not think the market will skyrocket in the next few months. The market is slowly dying out and ICO projects will fail soon. I think we should leave this market as soon as possible. we can not lose more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Sorry you can't use 2017 to compares this year,things are tend to get a lot brutal this year, and scams are very alarming this year compare to last year but all the same the only thing lost is time ,I haven't get paid for any bounty ,guess its just my luck ,I have to keep trying and never giving up ,FIGHTING!

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

Yep, rank is not the problem only when you didn't participate in signature bounty campaign only Smiley. You should know rank is very important when you're a participant in any signature bounty cause higher rank, higher reward. Of course you no need to join signature campaign cause there are so many other parts in a bounty like social media, translation, blog, video,.....but signature is still the best.
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

I still have never felt how happy it was to get tokens that were of high value from joining the bounty. even now I am just starting to return, after a while I left crypto because of the frustration that I felt. Maybe I just have to be patient waiting for this happy moment to happen.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Very amazing results, friend, indeed it was a very beautiful moment for bounty hunters, I also experienced the same thing with you, it was because of the effects of a bull run. but now the situation has turned 180 degrees into a bear market, many campaign participants who get a little reward at the end of the campaign even some who do not get a penny in return. maybe this is a tough year for bounty hunters.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Good luck
  guys

I participated on BLUE before but just airdrop and got 200USD from it.
I did participate on many campaign of UTRUST, i earned around 10,000 USD.
2017 bounties and airdrop are really great.
i also had the airdrop of EQL which gives me more than a thousand USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: