Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Yes, 2017 was the best year of the bull market, and almost there I also earned. But now it is very difficult to earn something if you are not able to choose bounty projects. Even if the project collects several million dollars of softcap, they are not in a hurry to enter the exchange. Because of this, a bounty hunter has no money.

This isn't the saddest situation. So at least there is hope. Much worse, if before the token sale doesn't start or the project cannot even collect softcap
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

We can't compare 2017. bounty earnings with late 2018. Ethereum value was 1000-1200$ and of course you could get much more money than you can earn now. Now, selling reward for 2-3 ethereum will get you few hundred dollars for month or two months of work while before that amount was 5-10 times larger.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

2600$ for just signature bounty? What a lock man , I couldent find better than 20$ per week for a member account in signature campaigns!
I wish you luck in this bloody market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

I fully support. In no case can not stop. If you want to make a profit - continue to work. I believe that the situation will soon improve and then you can enjoy success.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Yes I also started bounty with you dear but I have not earn like you but brother your post inspired me alot and i give my best from now.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Those times as you said, Ether was around 800USD and I obtained 1200 USD from CREDIT bounties just doing only facebook and twitter. But now I doubt I can even make 1/4 of that with a full signature campaign over months.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

If you calculate your profit at the ICO price, that it differs with the reality. Because some projects are not live on exchanges and the amount of tokens that is equal to 10000 USD at the ICO price could worth 200 USD at the moment.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

I started crypto when the price is 10000 dollar i think it will continue to rise i put all my income but the price is 5000 dollar so dip , am losing money regreting why i put all my income.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

I never thought I could make such big money from bounty. It is a large amount of money in the present time that can be earned from bounty. But I still do and hold good projects, maybe at one point it will break out again
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

Bounties were truly profitable around late last year. Even airdrops that gives smaller amount of tokens were always worth good fiat value then. I remember I did the same blue Airdrop then and got tokens worth good amount when I sold them.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Thank you very much for your support! It's a pity you've seen only the end of the bull rally! I know people who took part in Bounty for Stratis and got Ripple for airdrop, and today they are millionaires (ofc, if they managed to sell their coins in time). I guess we won't see such a profit because there're so many bounty hunters now and many projects taking all the budgets of investors.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Bounty is really good, the only thing there, is finding a good bounty that won’t turn out to be scamming at last. Cryptocurrency is best to focus on it when the price is down, cause then you’re able to gather as much as you can for a cheap price. Every money you receive when the price is down will multiply by several percentage when the price is increasing. Bounties are worth it.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

You got a good profit from bounty's dude. I raised much less from bounty's, but probably sometimes I choose scam and bad bounty's. So I can agree with you about patience and knowleges, from last year I take much more time to learn about project wich I want to promote.
Yes, it’s not easy, he was probably saving the pay he was getting from the bounties until the price increased. I do save  but majority of the coins I saved was the ones I bought myself and kept them in a separate wallet till there was a price increase and I was able to make profit from them. As for the money I make through bounties, I always withdraw them immediately.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

It's great that you support newcomers. I agree that there have been too many bad developments in the market in recent months and this has pushed many away. But look at the activity of developers, it has not decreased. What happens to the value of coins does not interfere with the development of the blockchain. Believe in cryptocurrency and keep participating in bounty campaigns when the new bull run starts and cryptocurrencies become mainstream again, you will be rewarded for your patience.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

It's great that you support newcomers. I agree that there have been too many bad developments in the market in recent months and this has pushed many away. But look at the activity of developers, it has not decreased. What happens to the value of coins does not interfere with the development of the blockchain. Believe in cryptocurrency and keep participating in bounty campaigns when the new bull run starts and cryptocurrencies become mainstream again, you will be rewarded for your patience.
They will work more in bear market because they want their project to succeed, with the big competition and this bear market is killing scam projects
and even legit projects but with little support from the community. It's good to survive the trials and enjoy the bullish period, so we should not panic sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

Sometimes you'll get lucky and hit the right bounty and project, doing bointies was good thing last year due to bull run. But now there's alot of nonpaying and ended up wasted efforts for doing those bounties

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
terliaconcko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

The very moment to buy?
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

There were similar experiments, but in the end I went up to$ 3K per month. Under such conditions, when reduce the remuneration and managers cheat, calculate the profit is almost impossible.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

i joined different bounties since last year and I can say that I got good and handsome bounty payments from Oct 2017 until Apr 2018 (ethlend, credits, bitdegree, PundiX etc). But since May of this year bounty payments are not the same as of last year. I receive bounty payments but I cannot exchange them to other coins because majority of them are not yet listed on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: