Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

This period of time it becomes bad enough for the bounty. Indeed many are expecting great results as in previous years but currently many projects fell. even though it could have been the price will go up when the bull run is coming but wait when it happens also is not a thing that can be ascertained.
many projects failed and didnot give us huge reward.sometimes we have huge token amount, but when it listed to market its value decrease alot because of dumper.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Last years is most easy how to get reward and big payment from bounty campaign, we can take more than $5,000 for each campaign we participated, but now we have faced trouble with the ico where after ended of ico always delay for giving reward to bounty participants.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters
I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.
i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run
Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.
now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.
Good luck
  guys
Good job. Really, 2017 was an amazing year with huge opportunities for earnings from bounties. Many people earn a lot of money for short period.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Yes, last year was good for bounty hunters until feb of this year but when we done those bounties the market is not that good. Example : Ethlend campaign (started august 2017 and finished dec 2017), credits campaign started (sept 2017) those months are not good.   So for other bounty hunters, dont lose hope just join and join to accumulate more tokens so when the bull market comes you would not miss the train.
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:41:29 AM

There is a very good Bounty available for CFL Coins from the Crypto Flow Project....

20,000 Coins for first Prize. ($120 approx)

5,000 Coins for second to tenth Prize. ($30 approx)

3,000 Coins for eleventh to twentieth Prize. ($18 approx)

There is also an additional Random Prize Draw with Prizes from 1,000 coins to 5,000 coins.

The Bounty Tasks involve Twitter, Facebook and Article Writing but a Youtube Bounty is there too.

Here is a Link: https://cryptoflow.bjammerboy.io/7628/5471246
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Yes last year is more easy to earn big reward from bounty program because there are many ICO successfuly and the price of the token going up to multiple times, but for now is difficult to earn the same reward because market crash that make impact also to ICO market. But I believe in next bull market, bounty program possible again to offer huge reward and we can change our financial from bounty campaign.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

This year is not so profitable to participate to the bounty. But I hold all my coins and will wait for the next bull run. Now it makes no sense to sell.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:58:00 AM

Thank you for your story, but it is worth noting that last year grew everything and any new project collected huge money, now the market has changed and even the strongest projects difficult to collect even softcap. I'm still new to bounty and so far nothing is working and I see it's hard now to earn 1000 dollars as new projects do not go public.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

quite a good experience and you have a great enthusiasm for crypto. indeed everything that there are stages and indeed in crypto, last year was a big one. now, all turned around and need time to wait until the bull run will arrive. Although many have been disappointed for those who already understand the potential crypto then this is precisely the opportunities.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

At first, I also thought about you.
I am interested in Bounty because my friend wins a lot of money from bounties.
But it seems that I was out of luck, I was late to join the Bounty program.
I entered the world of Cryptocurrency when the price of coins began to decline and there was a lot of fraud and there were many bounty programs that did not reach soft caps.
I am disappointed but I do not give up I keep trying for the best.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Very good and nice that you got more than $10,000 from bounties. Even in this bear market, we in crypto should continue to strive and we'll reap the benefits again in the next bull run. Good luck to everyone!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Good luck
  guys
Maybe I am not choosing right bounties. I choose bounty campaigns which have good rating on ICOBench. I would never choose some bounty campaign with name like Ethereum Blue... Because it looks like another scam fork and.. you earned 2000$. Comeon Cheesy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Who says rank is useless in this forum? I feel a very clear difference in joining a campaign between earning members with Hero Members / Legendary.
Very influential ranking in this forum.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

Although I agree with you, the current bounty activity is not friendly. I have completed more than 10 bounty events since August, but I have not received any rewards!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Good result. I for the first participation in a bounty received 65 dollars was very glad. To earn more you need to improve your Twitter Facebook and bitcointalk.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

If what you say is true and you've even made $ 10000 of bounty campaigns, your message is even more motivating us, the bounty hunters. It's true when you say the right time for bounty campaigns is this. I'm sure in 2019 the coin price will increase. However, the rank on bitcointalk matters a lot. Stakes are much higher for a Hero Member than for a Junior Member and profits are considerable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

It was easy to earn with bounty in 2017 because it has less participants than now. ICO did well and reached their token sale target, they always paid bounty hunters on time with right amount of tokens. Now all things are quite the opposite, i don't know how long i could stay with bounty because almost 6months i haven't receive any token.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Very inspiring, I was actually enthralled seeing the earnings of a friend who made so huge from Shivom by participating in their signature and article bounty this year. However we allow know that the it is becoming difficult daily to earn such because of increased scam, number of participants and the bear market but we cannot give up.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

One can certainly earn a lot of money from bounties but the key to do so is consistency. If a person is adding qauliyu posts here,  he will not only earn good from bounties but will also gain rank which will further increase the earnings.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

Great, congratulations. It only shows that bounty campaigns are still profitable even the market is bearish.
I am trying to get as many bounty as I can and when bull market comes I will be rich Grin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██