Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Bounty hunting is a great way to earn without investment. I think beginners and newbies should start with bounty hunting which can give them earning and experience.
cryptoblezin

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Wow
Congratulations to you friend and thanks for sharing your experience and testimony in bounties. I am motivated more and will put in more effort, I believe one day I would have a great testimony to share as well.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Doing bounties is great because you will great earnings it depends on the project you will participate.  That's why we need to choose and research a good project that you know will give a good rewards in the end of bounty campaign.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

This is quite inspiring, seeing that you got such huge reward within a short time frame. You must be a good hodler unlike some that sell their tokens immediately they receive them. This will definitely inspire a lot of people.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

It is true that any reward that meets the bull run or that is held till bull run tend to have more appreciable value. My intention is to hold whatever reward i get so as to have bigger testimony of an increment in my portfolio.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:02 AM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

This is true the a lot of people get big money from airdrop and airdrop of ethereum blue and also take note it takes time before price will rise so better be patient to be the same to some weak hand. I remember a lot of hunters also dump their ethereum blue very cheap and they have some big regrets.

#Support Vanig
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

I am doing bounty hunting for a while. It's really the best way if you don't want to invest. And thank you for sharing your great experience.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

that is really a good result. i would also like to earn that much with bountys, but have not been lucky so far. but its really impressive how much you can earn with bounties
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

And this happened with the projects that aren't scam. Right? If we research enough before start of participation then we will be fine with our payment long-term. People, choose the bounty like any other ICO, carefully, do your own research.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

Good luck
  guys

Good for you that you have earned this much in the past few months, but majority of bounty participants who recently joined especially in this bearish season are getting tired but I would advise that they exercise more patient because there is possibility of earning for than this.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

Yes, participating in various campaign generosity ICO, including signature campaigns, we sometimes can earn good amounts. However, now it happens rather seldom, especially after the crypto-currency market has fallen and the ICO teams have become much more difficult to raise funds for the ICO campaign. I do not even know if the situation will change for the better if the market starts to grow.
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

I have to say that your luck is really good, I have a good project, of course, when the market is very good. I have to say that it was crazy at the time.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

Yup last year, not only there was a good profit in bounty but there was a good amount of profit in airdrops as well. Electroneum was the only one that gave me a good amount in bounties last year. The rest of the projects I think I chose poorly Sad
Dylanbee

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

$10000 from bounty? Prove or I don't believe it.

Just kidding.
I am aware lots can be made from bounties but the current market situation is making it difficult for our hardwork to pay off. Going by ICO price my bounty earnings in the last two months should be about $3000+ but no thanks to the bears.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

Well said, actually bounty hunter is good freelance job if you can spend full times for this job and we can change our financial to be much better.   My friends did this job since 2 years,  and in the bullish market they can make around $5000 to $10,000 amonth.  This amount is very big amount in my country compared salary from others kind of job.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

the bounty remains dependent on the current ICO conditions
if ICO conditions are not good, then the bounty hunter's income will be reduced dramatically
but if the ICO conditions are good, and can always enter the market, it will happen again as in 2017 yesterday, where all bounty hunters often get paid big, and many ICOs get hardcap
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

if we see in 2017 I trust you because I also experience the same thing as you.
but this year don't expect that to happen again.
what is clear is that there have been too many ICO scams this year and we can hardly tell which ICO is good and which ICO is a scam.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

YES IT IS TRUE TO THE YEAR OF 2017 I GAINED MANY US DOLLARS WHICH I GAINED WITH MY BOUNTY AND AIRDROPS MEMBERS OF THE EBTC FIRST AIRDROP TOTAL SUCCESS BUT 4K USD AIRDROP
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

if we see in 2017 I trust you because I also experience the same thing as you.
but this year don't expect that to happen again.
what is clear is that there have been too many ICO scams this year and we can hardly tell which ICO is good and which ICO is a scam.
I agree with you, I also achieved the same thing in 2017. But in 2018 it seems difficult to match 2017 because there are now lots of scam ICO's.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: