Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

i started doing airdrop last year, and from the tokens i received i earned more than $10000. that was when there was the bull market. doing airdrop before was easy. but when they introduced the referral system of the airdrop, i kind of frustrated coz i am not so good in networking. so i shift instead in doing bounties. as of now i have not yet earned so much from doing bounty. maybe because of this bear market. but i hold my tokens and hope they will eventually eventually giving me more than what i earned from the airdrop last year.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

Bounty pay off, if you can dedicate yourself and ensure your research about the project before getting involve in the bounty, you research to determine the stake allocated for bounty, the ICO roadmap and vision statement to determine how viable the project will be executed.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Very fantastic value and I like that.
Indeed ranking does not need to be in terms of translators, moderators and content crreations.

It must also be like that if you follow the campaign.

I do not see anything fantastic in this, in that period it was possible to earn much more than now.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

The experience is very inspiring, he shared it so thanks to OP for giving time.
We should treat ourselves as investors, those who invest receive the same tokens or coins we receive, so if they hold, the more we should hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Bounty is not a lot of work. You help advertise and gain exposure for the project that you support and at the same time earn some crypto.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Friends, I think you are wasting time, at least for now. It used to make people rich, but now you should go to trade, only transactions will make you rich.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Friends, I think you are wasting time, at least for now. It used to make people rich, but now you should go to trade, only transactions will make you rich.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

You are very lucky. Since I started to bounty, I have not made huge profits, but I have not given up the market, I still believe it will improve!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

This is an encouraging testimony, though you are very lucky but there is still the possibility of earning more than that in bounty. I won't give, one day I will also get it right.

tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Great motivation for newbies. but I do not think that many will be imbued with it. After all, the newcomers who received the next 5-6 months received a penny.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

Absolutely, actually it wasn't easy on the start as you might not feel the reality of what you are into and you might have some doubt. But with persistent endurance you realize hard work pays. Well I have joined some social media campaigns before but didn't get much but I know things will get better soon.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

You are lucky with the place and time. Just hit the jet at the right time, now these figures can only be obtained by spending a huge amount of time.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

You are right, but today, bounty campaign are not paying as old days because we now have many scams ICOs and greedy project management and bounty manager in charge.. We even need to keep going and never look back for what you have Gem
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

Oh yeah.. thanks for te motivation. The market is bad now and that's why everything has been affected. Should we enter another bull run, we'll have a different story altogether.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Of course, at that time it was easy to earn that amount of money, practically anything you put your hand and it was cryptos became gold, that moment was the bull run of the end of the year, the best year we have had with cryptos so far, I think this year will also be good for cryptos and many would rebound at the end, but I do not think we will have a bull run like last year.

Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Those were the good old days when bounties paid handsomely. I guess the level of saturation of the space that we have now wasn't to be then. Even if there's a bull run at the moment, there's a lot of people jostling for a piece of the pie per bounty. Again, patience is needed especially in these days.
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

Your idea works, just with projects, which pay tokens to bounty hunters. Also it isn't work for tokens without exchanges. So it's good that you lucky in bounty, but most part can not earn such money without rank
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Wow 10,000 dollars is huge amount and you will buy you wants and you are very lucky because most of the bounty now are not paying participants because of failed project or scam. Bounty is still good but if you only join to a good project that you think gives you a good reward.
mvpz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Nice one, my bounty expierence is only around 1000$  and around 5ETH, never did signature have low rank(.
Only twitter, facebook and telegramm, as they are the easiest ones!

Now doing bounty only through bountyhive, very convinient as for me, everything is automated, no filling up reports etc.
Click ref if my comment was useful. Thank you!

non-ref: https://bountyhive.io

ref: https://bountyhive.io/r/RedBullinvest
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

Good luck
  guys

Those were the good old days when bounties paid handsomely. I guess the level of saturation of the space that we have now wasn't to be then. Even if there's a bull run at the moment, there's a lot of people jostling for a piece of the pie per bounty. Again, patience is needed especially in these days.
You really have the point which is actually happening as of todays where profitability wont really be the same compared wayback before yet as the market flooded out by projects the numbers of bounty participants do
rise up too which means higher division or competition is there where total allocated will really be not big just like before so talking about $10k usd goal wont really be that simple.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: