Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$  (Read 3139 times)
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

don't compare bounty 2017 with now. because now there are so many bounty scams or just giving $ 10 to participants who join like the example of Kittoken. in fact, I see there are some bounties that don't have exchange.

Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

I think you have entered at right point to doing bounties. Most people give up when they receive few rewards. But true is we should consider every failure as a lesson. I also agree with you. Because this is another suitable time for entering bounties. because now most bounty campaigns are going to pay after few months. So we can believe at that time there may be bull run started.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Great, the profit you make from the bonus campaign from ICO projects is not small. I'm not as lucky as you, I started on the bonus campaign earlier this year. All the altcoin I get there is very low value and I still keep them waiting for the market to skyrocket.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

We were making huge amount of money from bounty last year, This year there are factors that are contributing to low earning of bounty reward. The major factor is too many bounty hunters, Just check the spreadsheet and see the number of bounty hunters now and  compare it to last year.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

My friend earned about $ 80,000 in signatures and social networks in early 2018, but unfortunately now these coins cost about 6000.

My friend has exactly the same situation, he earned about $ 100,000, but now it all costs no more than $ 10,000, you can’t imagine how he blames himself, none of my persuasions help. I think it's all about greed and inexperience. Be patient, the crypto market will always try to grab your ass.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

in bull run i also had some moeny but all is lost i have my tokens with 98% of loss when it was a bull run.. so 2018 is pretty much a bad period for me.. there are flood of people in each bounty campagin not too much earnings now days

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Yes, very good motivational post.This year, indeed, participants in the bounty receive much less than in that year. But everyone who has been on the forum for a long time expected that, of course, there will be no such rewards as in 2017.Anyway, there are still projects that are paying generously. There is little of them, but they are still there. So I’ll finish my post with a quote: he who seeks will always find.Look for a good bounty and get $ 10,000 and more.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

This is really hard time for bounty hunters as well as investors. Lot of people considering as this is the end of bounty campaigns and there won't bounty campaigns that pay high payments. As you earned more than 2000$ from single campaign there will be similar opportunities when bull run starts.   

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

It seems that you are very lucky to earn so much on the bounty this year. I participated in many campaigns, but half of them did not pay anything, while others cost very little. Honestly, I can’t even believe that this year you could earn so much ...

Cokotan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

Yes,you are really lucky, project you worked for are trustworthy some bounty don't bother distracting not to talk of making money, bounty sometimes is game of luck.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

nice amount you got there,
i hope you will not going to far or you will experienced like what i did back on early 2018  Cry

Tozex