Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] GridSeed 5-Chip USB, Blade & Black Miner Support/Tuning  (Read 308664 times)
miner765

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Hey,

I'm new to mining but I keep getting this in my feed.  Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jw5kdibooeefpl/workupdate.png

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Having 0 accepted shares in 45 mins is not normal.
Im using cgminer on 5x GSDs which have been running non-stop for 3.5 days.

As you can see from the pix, im getting plenty of accepted shares...

Nice stats, you are getting really few HW errors.
maxzilla

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:03:53 PM

COMPLETE HOW-TO:
modify Scripta from Stock to automatically detect Gridseed GC3355 and show them in Web-Interface. ( No more ssh needed )

1. Download http://www.lateralfactory.com/download.php?file=scripta-1_1.tgz
2. Windows-User extract the .img-File and bring it to SD Card with http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
3. Boot Raspberry Pi with this SD Card
4. Detect IP Adress of Raspberry Pi in your Router
5. open ssh connection to port 7722 of that IP, user root, password scripta

6. Get modified cgminer
Code:
cd /opt/minepeon/bin
Code:
wget https://db.tt/UygLkqwd -O cgminer

7. Patch: Apply Gridseed Settings
Code:
nano /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.options.json
add here ( mind the { ... }, { ... } -Structure! )
{
 "key": "gridseed-options",
 "value": "baud=115200,freq=850,chips=5"
},
press Ctrl + o , Return, Ctrl + x to save changes

8. Patch: Allow Numbers as Password
Code:
 nano /var/www/f_settings.php
correct around line 60 to.. ( we remove “| JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK” )
file_put_contents($configPools, json_encode($newdata, JSON_PRETTY_PRINT));

9. Patch: More Stability for Raspberry Pi
Code:
nano /boot/cmdline.txt
add the parameter
Code:
 slub_debug=FP
( no new line! )

10. Patch: Graphs to be created by root
Code:
crontab -e
insert here:
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * *  /usr/bin/php5 /opt/minepeon/etc/cron.d/5min/ALERTdeviceCount
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * *  /usr/bin/php5 /opt/minepeon/etc/cron.d/5min/ALERThashrate
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * *  /usr/bin/php5 /opt/minepeon/etc/cron.d/5min/hashrate
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * *  /usr/bin/php5 /opt/minepeon/etc/cron.d/5min/temp
Code:
rm /var/spool/cron/crontabs/www-data

Code:
reboot

login to web interface with password scripta and be happy.

based on:

How to's:

• STEP BY STEP RASPBERRY SCRIPTA INSTALLATION
  • BUILD CGMINER ON THE RASPBERRY
  • ROOT ACCESS TO LIGHTNINGASIC CONTROLLER
  • UBUNTU/LINUX INSTALLATION GUIDE

STEP BY STEP RASPBERRY SCRIPTA INSTALLATION

Step by Step Raspberry SCRIPTA Installation:

• 1 - SD Formatter (link) clean up your SD Card. At least a 4GB SD.
  • 2 - Download the SCRIPTA Image (link)
  • 3 - Win 32 Disk Imager (link) and write the scripta image on the SD Card.
  • 4 - Put the SD Card into your Raspberry.
  • 5 - SSH access on port 7722, user: root / psw: scripta
  • 6 - Use WinSCP (link) to move over the latest rasp cgminer for gridseed (https://db.tt/UygLkqwd) or Use PuTTY (link)
Code:
wget https://db.tt/UygLkqwd -O cgminer
  • 7 - Go to the location where you copied over your cgminer and do "chmod 777 cgminer"
  • 8 - Go to the SCRIPTA Web GUI, under Miner hit Miner commands, STOP
  • 9 - Go to the location where you copied over your cgminer and run it from there using these commands:
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o <miningpooladdress:port> -u <user> -p <pw> --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=850

Stability-Fix:
    Code:
    sudo nano /boot/cmdline.txt
    Add the following code at the end of the first line (on the same line as the other text, DO NOT add new line!)
    Code:
    slub_debug=FP

Orginal Sources from: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=9908.0

How to get Scripta working as it was intended

Follow the instructions by Darkfriend77 below but when you get to step 6, go to directory opt/minepeon/bin and remove the original cgminer there (rm cgminer). Now copy the new cgminer into this folder to replace the original and chmod it as below.
    Now go to directory opt/minepeon/startup and edit the file miner-start.sh with nano.
    Change the line -
    Code:
    sudo /usr/bin/screen -dmS cgminer /opt/minepeon/bin/cgminer -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf
    to
    Code:
    sudo /usr/bin/screen -dmS cgminer /opt/minepeon/bin/cgminer --scrypt --no-submit-stale --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=850 -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf
    Lastly apply the stability fix.
    Now you can close ssh and restart your pi and it should automatically fire up your gridseeds and start mining.

BUILD CGMINER ON THE RASPBERRY

referenced from litecointalk

build your CGMiner on the raspberry

Something like this:

Do a quick update just in case.
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update

Get dependencies if you already havent.
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libcurl4-gnutls-dev 
    sudo apt-get install libjansson-dev uthash-dev libncurses5-dev libudev-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev libevent-dev

Clone the Repo:
    Code:
    git clone https://github.com/dtbartle/cgminer-gc3355.git

Move into the directory, configure, and make the binary.
    Code:
    cd cgminer-gc3355
    ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" --enable-scrypt --enable-gridseed
    make

Now you should see a cgminer file which was complied.  You may need to make it executable via:

Code:
    chmod +x cgminer

Then run this cgminer however you'd like.

ROOT ACCESS TO LIGHTNINGASIC CONTROLLER

Ok, I will post this here, since I think people could benefit from it. I'll have to give most of the credits to Girhes, since he told me about the failsafe mode of openWRT, and assisted me while trying to gain access (he did not have a controller himself yet).

Please note that this is at YOUR OWN RISK, you could brick your device when you have root access to the controller. Please do NOT install any programs when you have root access, unless you really know what you are doing. There is almost no room left on the device, so installing a program could brick your device.

1 - Start the controller in failsafe mode:

Quote from: Girhes
    There are different HW versions of the TL-WR703N - on version 1.6 you have to power on the controller, wait until the led starts flashing twice a second (it takes about 4 seconds to get there), then push the reset button immediately. When the led starts to flash much faster your device is in failsafe mode. All other HW versions: power on the controller, wait 10-12 seconds until the led starts flashing, then immediately push the reset button for 1-2 seconds. Again, if the led will start blinking rapidly you are in failsafe mode.

The versioin of your device is stated on the back of the device, underneath the barcode.

2 - Telnet into the device:

On windows go to start, type 'cmd' in the search bar, and start 'cmd.exe'. In the command window you get afterwards, type 'telnet 192.168.1.1'. Make sure you use the correct IP, my device used 192.168.1.1 in failsafe mode.

There is no user/pass required in failsafe mode.

3 - Switch to the live partition:

Type 'mount_root'

Warning! You are in the live partition now, with root permissions. You could seriously fuck thing up now!

4 - Change the root password:

Type 'passwd', and enter the password you would like (twice).

5 - Enable SSH:

Type 'vim /etc/config/dropbear', this will open the SSH config file in the vim text editor. You need to change "option enable" to "on".

You can start editing the file by hitting the 'i' key. You can now insert/delete characters. After you are finished editing hit the 'esc' key to stop editing. Now hit the ':' key, and type 'wq'. This will write the file, and quit the editor. If you made mistakes while editing, and just want to quit (without writing the file), type 'q' instead of 'wq'.

6 - Reboot the device:

Just unplug the usb power, and plug it in again.

7 - Have fun!

You can now SSH into the device while it is running in normal mode. (user: root, password whatever you entered in step 4). Just be carefull not to mess things up. If you are not at least a little familiar with linux, please be very carefull.

UBUNTU/LINUX INSTALLATION GUIDE

Hi Scrypt miners,

I was lucky enough to get one of the first Scrypt ASICs produced by Chinese GridSeed during my stay in South Korea last month. Cheers to Dis Btopia of xbitcoinx.com! Smiley I just hooked up one unit containing 5 chips to my Ubuntu box via USB port and here is what I did to get it running. Mind you, these instructions are for mining Scrypt, not SHA256 or dual mode, which the ASIC can also do. Most of the information I pieced together from this post in Chinese: http://cybtc.com/article-468-1.html

Download GridSeed's modified cpuminer and unpack zip file:
    Code:
    wget https://github.com/gridseed/cpuminer/archive/master.zip
    unzip master.zip
    cd cpuminer-master

..or download via git:
    Code:
    git clone git@github.com:gridseed/cpuminer.git
    cd cpuminer

Install automake:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install automake

You might need to install other compiling tools. I didn't need to, because I compiled other things before.

Compile:
    Code:
    ./autogen.sh
    ./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
    make

Connect and power up ASIC.

Find correct USB device:
    Code:
    ls /dev/*USB*

..or watch syslog while plugging in ASIC:
    Code:
    tail -f /var/log/syslog

Start mining (replace "ttyUSB0" with device found above and add your pool data):
    Code:
    sudo ./minerd --freq=600 --gc3355=/dev/ttyUSB0 --url=<your pool> --userpass=user:pass

You should now see lots of output with yellow "LTC" lines. If you see red lines, that's bad. Wink Anyway, post here if you run into troubles.

I am not quite sure what the green and red LEDs are about. As far as I can tell there is no English documentation about that anywhere. I assume green (which is on as soon as power and USB are connected) indicates a certain ready state and red (which flashes sometimes) means hardware errors.

I am getting a lot of "Invalid nonce" errors in the cpuminer output along with red LED flashing. Probably because by mistake I got a 12V/0.5A power supply instead of 12V/5A and chips run low on power. So I can't tell you much about hash rates etc. right now. I'll get another power supply next week, so stay tuned.

Manfred slub_debug is a bad idea. It will slow down your hashrate by 20%. I've tried it Wink. you should switch to BFGMiner.
    emoomjean

Activity: 39
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    March 26, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

Code:
    nano /boot/cmdline.txt
    add the parameter
    Code:
     slub_debug=FP
    ( no new line! )

Manfred slub_debug is a bad idea. It will slow down your hashrate by 20%. I've tried it Wink. you should switch to BFGMiner.

I have never heard anyone else having a slowdown from this command.  I have always gotten around ~360kh per miner at 850mhz with or without slub_debug.

Please provide more info!

-EMoomjean

maxzilla

View Profile
    March 26, 2014, 09:32:46 PM
    Last edit: March 26, 2014, 09:45:13 PM by maxzilla

Code:
    nano /boot/cmdline.txt
    add the parameter
    Code:
     slub_debug=FP
    ( no new line! )

I have never heard anyone else having a slowdown from this command.  I have always gotten around ~360kh per miner at 850mhz with or without slub_debug.

Please provide more info!

-EMoomjean

well to be honest I was using slub_debug=FPUZ not FP ... the latter didn't have any effect (PI still crashes). But FPUZ worked but was showing lower performance (on remote pools) local hashrates were showing 360kh/s per unit as always ofcourse, but I don't think it's submitting shares at that rate. for example on a 10 unit I got around 2.5 mhs compared to 3.4mhs without (but crashes)

In the end I didn't use slub_debug but did a
    Code:
     sudo BRANCH=next rpi-update 

Which solved all my crashing problems.

Maybe my problem was related to raspbian. Scripta is using a different OS I think?
    toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
    March 26, 2014, 10:25:29 PM

You probably plugged in 20 miners on the PI, this is a problem with CGMiner.
    When you click on the UPDATE CONTROLA link, it will upgrade your firmware to version 1.2.0, which has BFGMiner for scrypt hashing This solves the Cgminer problem. After this, your pi will be mining at a solid 7200mhs (and this time, it will also reflect on the pool)

I'm using for my 20 miner rig on one rasbian a clean weezy img + cgminer .... this works stable and reports 7.1 gh at the pool ... is there a cgminer problem? for more then 10 miners?

Here a 4gb Hashra image ... be sure to change pools before mining ... it's set to my setup right now ... as I used to test it ...
    will try it out with 20 miners in a few minutes ...

Hashra 4 gb image

yes CGMiner is not stable with the GD5 chips, It causes them to "zombie out" after a while. When 20 miners are plugged in to 1 CGMiner instance, only half of them are actually hashing properly, while still showing maximum local hashrate, hence the much lower hashrate on the pools. BFGMiner (installed on CONTROLA 1.2.0) works perfectly with 20 miners (or more? haven't tried more). I would love to see the performance of CONTROLA with 30 - 40 miners on 1 PI...anyone want to try it? Smiley

Maxzilla, did you have anything to do with developing the HASHRA firmware? Saw your name as the default username on mine...Anyway, after the latest update that switched to BGMiner i started seeing 30+ reject rates on WafflePool only, other pools were fine.
    I changed over to Scripta which has been running rock solid for a couple of days now. Are all cgminer versions unstable and did I just get lucky so far?
    suchmoon
    Legendary

Activity: 3710
    Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
    March 26, 2014, 11:53:22 PM

I changed over to Scripta which has been running rock solid for a couple of days now. Are all cgminer versions unstable and did I just get lucky so far?

I've been mining with cgminer and scripta for a couple of weeks now. I had between 19 and 24 miners (now 22). Never observed any issues with it except when I tried to run more than 3 instances of cgminer, but that's another story (I think I posted about that somewhere in this thread). It's been stable from the start. Current uptime is 8 days. This would lead me to believe that stability issues are probably related to something else: cabling, USB hubs, network, in some cases maybe defective miners.
    lajz99

Activity: 756
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    March 26, 2014, 11:56:16 PM

Don't bother with all of the Scripta bullshit...

Hashra doesn't require any of the nonsense to setup and is way easier to use.

wolfey2014

Activity: 378
    Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
    March 27, 2014, 12:09:01 AM
    Last edit: March 27, 2014, 12:26:30 AM by wolfey2014

No truer words have been spoken Wink....probably  Grin

www.HASHRA.COM

GRIDSEED'S ON SALE NOW!
    ONLY $150 EACH! Bare bones!
    Minimum order is only 20 units.
    Unlimited supply available from now on!
    Shipped to anywhere in the world via DHL!
    NO MIDDLE MEN! Wink
    It's SCARFIN time!, fellow miners!
    Go get em!

And don't forget to try out their new mining software - Hashra CONTROLLA @ /support

Wolfey2014

P.S.
    If you want your miners' modified to hash stably at 1000MHz+ and those noisy fans to run ultra quiet, let me know via PM and I'll take care of it for you! Wink

What mods? You ask.....look here....
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519112.260

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
    organofcorti
    Donator
    Legendary

Activity: 2058
    Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
    March 27, 2014, 12:36:54 AM

www.HASHRA.COM

GRIDSEED'S ON SALE NOW!
    NO MIDDLE MEN! Wink
    Go get em!

And don't forget to try out their new mining software - Hashra CONTROLLA @ /support

Wolfey2014

P.S.
    If you want your miners' modified to hash stably at 1000MHz+ and those noisy fans to run ultra quiet, let me know via PM and I'll take care of it for you! Wink

How much are you charging for modded gridseeds?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
    follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
    jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

www.HASHRA.COM

GRIDSEED'S ON SALE NOW!
    NO MIDDLE MEN! Wink
    Go get em!

Wolfey2014

P.S.

I would be interested if you ship via UK triangle and if someone would join me in group buy, I can't afford 20 right now
    Warhawk24

Activity: 241
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 12:45:21 AM

The hashra user of Pi and password of hashra doesn't work for me

Anyone able to ssh into the hashra pi image?
    miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 01:33:56 AM

I was one of the earlier Hashra customers (20 pack with accessories) - review --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524363.0

Tonight I was able to try the Hashra Controla flavor RasPI image.. very nice and easy to use.. (I also updated the firmware with ease just two clicks).  I think the only thing missing is some fail over pool options..

I also have been testing out the Zoomhash image on a couple test miners.. not really impressed, but it works. got to utilize heavy putty action tho -   I heart me some Web/GUI interface (Controla/Scripta types)..

My original 20 are running on two RasPIs with a scripta version from last week (10 each).. no issues... I tried to run all 20 (10 per hub both plugged into the pi) no joy.. about 4-6 miners would stop a random times and then the whole thing would freeze up.

I will be attempting the 20 count on the Hashra Controla when I have some more time.

Anyone try it yet?

(if Hashra would have given me the heads up I would have ordered their new 20 pack, but spent the extra 20 bucks and did it through ZH last night (w/coupon code).  I really want to test out the new Hashra shipping speeds...  (edit: looks like a $150 shipping charge is added... that doesn't beat my ZH deal after all)

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
    LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
    jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
    March 27, 2014, 02:07:41 AM

I really wish they'd get cgminer running for the gridseeds - even though cpuminer works great it can't be monitored like cgminer with it's api.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
    Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
    Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
    wolfey2014

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
    March 27, 2014, 02:24:10 AM

Hey yall!

Just a quick update.

I modded the rest of my 6 miners this afternoon, after work.

I am seeing at least a 150% increase in hashing power out of my 6 pods right now.

I just stated a fresh 24 hour test using litecoinpool.org at around 2015hrs tonight. So far, LOOKIN GOOD! REAL GOOD! Wink
    As of 2015hrs tomorrow night, I'll have a 24hr avarage per unit to look at.
    I'll post those results, with screen shots, then.

Far out!
    I have 6 miners doing the work of 9.sthng non-modified default clock miners. Fukkin eh, man!

Very good increase. Very good, indeed!

Wolfey2014

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
    DarkKnight

Activity: 178
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 02:24:31 AM

I really wish they'd get cgminer running for the gridseeds - even though cpuminer works great it can't be monitored like cgminer with it's api.

Yeah... there are already like 10 versions of CGMiner that support gridseeds. Some for BTC, some for LTC. Google it.
    jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 02:27:35 AM

Yeah... there are already like 10 versions of CGMiner that support gridseeds. Some for BTC, some for LTC. Google it.

check around here

http://cryptomining-blog.com/
    vertoe

Activity: 518
    Merit: 505

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 06:32:40 AM

Has anyone managed to compile CGMiner and get it to run stable for 24 hours? I am running about 20 gridseeds, but when I compile CGMiner as per instructions my system crashes after a few hours of mining, giving these messages:

SendWork usb write err:(-7) LIBUSB_ERROR_TIMEOUT

When I use the pre-compiled version, I dont get this error. I really want to use the manually compiled version so I can see the device IDs and tweak each device individually, the pre-compiled version does not show device IDs for me for some reason ;((

This one compiles and works fine for me. Stable for 24h now.
    https://github.com/girnyau/cgminer-gc3355

./configure --enable-scrypt --enable-gridseed
    make
    sudo ./cgminer -n
    maxzilla

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 08:18:02 AM
    Last edit: March 27, 2014, 09:26:45 AM by maxzilla

You probably plugged in 20 miners on the PI, this is a problem with CGMiner.
    When you click on the UPDATE CONTROLA link, it will upgrade your firmware to version 1.2.0, which has BFGMiner for scrypt hashing This solves the Cgminer problem. After this, your pi will be mining at a solid 7200mhs (and this time, it will also reflect on the pool)

I'm using for my 20 miner rig on one rasbian a clean weezy img + cgminer .... this works stable and reports 7.1 gh at the pool ... is there a cgminer problem? for more then 10 miners?

Here a 4gb Hashra image ... be sure to change pools before mining ... it's set to my setup right now ... as I used to test it ...
    will try it out with 20 miners in a few minutes ...

Hashra 4 gb image

yes CGMiner is not stable with the GD5 chips, It causes them to "zombie out" after a while. When 20 miners are plugged in to 1 CGMiner instance, only half of them are actually hashing properly, while still showing maximum local hashrate, hence the much lower hashrate on the pools. BFGMiner (installed on CONTROLA 1.2.0) works perfectly with 20 miners (or more? haven't tried more). I would love to see the performance of CONTROLA with 30 - 40 miners on 1 PI...anyone want to try it? Smiley

Maxzilla, did you have anything to do with developing the HASHRA firmware? Saw your name as the default username on mine...Anyway, after the latest update that switched to BGMiner i started seeing 30+ reject rates on WafflePool only, other pools were fine.

Hi ToxicOn.
    Wafflepool is not a very friendly pool for gridseed devices (high diff?) . From what I understand, even though bfgminer reports more reject rates than cgminer, both miner software have the same share submission level, so it might be that one of the 2 flavors is giving out inaccurate readings. (I didn't write the gridseed patch for BFGMiner, you can contact nwools for that).
    But the main difference between the two is, with CGMiner I'm getting significantly less pool hashrate than BFGMiner (especially when plugging in more than 10 miners on 1 PI), and that's what counts.
    ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
    March 27, 2014, 10:05:37 AM

Has anyone inlined resistors already to lower the fan's rpm? Does this work and what resistor do you recommend?
    I would like to reduce the noise without removing the fan.
    jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
    March 27, 2014, 10:08:42 AM

I think wolfey has - look back in this thread where he has a link to another thread where he shows that kind of mod

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
    Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
    Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 »
      Print  

Jump to: