Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated  (Read 57441 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:48:13 AM

Wassup guys?

I'm super busy but hope all is well.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:35:09 AM

Cannacoin Fund
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:51:46 PM

If you want some cannacoins, http://ccn.youngwebsolutions.com is still around!!

With this pool we have mined over 500k (522,994.93327022) Cannacoins sofar already. Join us now in this very stable pool!

Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:56:11 AM

Announcement: Wed July 16, 2014 - Cannacoin Meeting

I want to announce that the Cannacoin team will be hosting a townhall meeting over our own private Mumble voice server next Wednesday July 16th ~3PM PST. If anyone is interested in participating or contributing to the discussion please contact us at team@cannacoin.cc and we'll send you an invite with the connection details.

We look forward to holding these meetings in hopes that it will help drive project development and discussion as well as bring in outside perspective on new ideas and innovation into Cannacoin.  The upcoming meetings agenda is scheduled to discuss business development as well as provide an opportunity for outsiders to find a place where they may be able to contribute to an already a pre-existing project or bring something new to the table.  We need all the help we can get and we're hoping this will be a perfect outlet for growth.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

If you want some cannacoins, http://ccn.youngwebsolutions.com is still around!!

With this pool we have mined over 500k (522,994.93327022) Cannacoins sofar already. Join us now in this very stable pool!

Proud to say I picked quite a few thousand on your pool Smiley
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:34:37 AM

Cannacoin CannaTip giveaway Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2apv3n/new_to_cannacoin_want_some_coins_just_reply/
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:35:49 AM

Talking points for Wed July 16th 2014
1) preloaded cannacards, NWGT stickers on Cannacoin store
2) promotional materials, ordering stickers/t-shirts NWGT and Cannacoin
3) setting static prices in CCN rather than using $$ conversions (ie: treating Cannacoins more like rewards points)
3) potentially working with New Approach Oregon, NORML/MPP Seattle chapter discussions
4) reaching out to Political advocates and NWGT member Steve Sarich to work with Cannacoin/NWGT on becoming a full-fledged political/social/economic organization
5) partnering with MPP and others for fundraising, sponsoring events
6) Hempfest
7) NWGT BBQ and
Cool The first ever Cannacoin meetup group
berbip

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:15:24 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 09:45:25 AM by berbip

Anybody here interested in buying my account @ zeusminer.com
It has 304,4 USD store credit, i'm willing to part with it for 250 usd

pm me if you are interested.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

It's very nice to see some action over here I'll tell ya.  So what are some of the real world uses of this coin at this time?  I've been watching CCN it a while and I like what I've learned so far but I'm not sure I fully grasp what the coins is and will be used for.  I do see a very good potential for this coin and believe it has a good community with much potential for growth.

I see a few coins in similar to this and I can't help but feel my coins would be worth investing on CCN.  Please keep up the great work as I look forward to seeing this coin progress as time passes.  Wink

This coins is doing very well, and looks every week more promising. I have upgraded my hardware to face new miners in the future. You will see a note when you are on the new server. The IP is changed due to getting a new dedicated, DDOS server.

If you have a slow DNS server of your ISP, use google DNS or openDNS. (or what a few minutes)
Your miners should auto-connect as soon as DNS is updated with new IP

cu around at http://ccn.youngwebsolutions.com

PS, if you know what you are doing, you can connect direct to stratum ip: stratum+tcp://62.210.139.65:3350

Let me know if there are any questions!

Thank for the advice I'm not much for mining I'll take all your advice into consideration and thanks for offering to help I really appreciate that.  I'm so kicking myself for grabbing a fat sack of Cannacoins when I first stumbled on this coin.  Angry

Talking points for Wed July 16th 2014
1) preloaded cannacards, NWGT stickers on Cannacoin store
2) promotional materials, ordering stickers/t-shirts NWGT and Cannacoin
3) setting static prices in CCN rather than using $$ conversions (ie: treating Cannacoins more like rewards points)
3) potentially working with New Approach Oregon, NORML/MPP Seattle chapter discussions
4) reaching out to Political advocates and NWGT member Steve Sarich to work with Cannacoin/NWGT on becoming a full-fledged political/social/economic organization
5) partnering with MPP and others for fundraising, sponsoring events
6) Hempfest
7) NWGT BBQ and
Cool The first ever Cannacoin meetup group

Many thanks for the detailed update!
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:12:48 AM

At least it's not exactly like Weedcoin, the ultimate coin in which people just buy things for themselves. I'm all up for research oriented coins. Buying some.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:53:23 AM

Thank for the advice I'm not much for mining I'll take all your advice into consideration and thanks for offering to help I really appreciate that.  I'm so kicking myself for grabbing a fat sack of Cannacoins when I first stumbled on this coin.  Angry

One thing you should know about Cannacoin is that it has a very dedicated team and most of us have invested upwards of $1500 or more in resources and that doesn't include the 1000's of hours of time spent developing APIs, community development, meetings, etc.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:45:40 PM

Just as a quick sneak peek into some of the tools being developed.. Right now I'm working a merchant processing solution for Cannacoin called Cannapay. Cannapay will offer full exchange/cashout abilities (to BTC or other cryptos) and eventually direct fiat money transmission via WA state for vendors. All user data will be stored securely so not even we have access (nothing stored plaintext except email) and we will also utilize 2FA for added security via Google Auth along with other cool features :-)

Not only will Cannapay act as a central hub for managing your merchant processing, but it will also integrate a full API so that users can access their invoices, withdraw/deposits, and more all via secure HMAC based authentication.  Im excited to share this with you and look forward to continued development on what I hope to be a key application in the success of Cannacoin. Check back soon for more updates on Cannapay!

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Epiphany

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:05:03 PM

Just as a quick sneak peek into some of the tools being developed.. Right now I'm working a merchant processing solution for Cannacoin called Cannapay. Cannapay will offer full exchange/cashout abilities (to BTC or other cryptos) and eventually direct fiat money transmission via WA state for vendors. All user data will be stored securely so not even we have access (nothing stored plaintext except email) and we will also utilize 2FA for added security via Google Auth along with other cool features :-)

Not only will Cannapay act as a central hub for managing your merchant processing, but it will also integrate a full API so that users can access their invoices, withdraw/deposits, and more all via secure HMAC based authentication.  Im excited to share this with you and look forward to continued development on what I hope to be a key application in the success of Cannacoin. Check back soon for more updates on Cannapay!

This really is great work. I sent you a PM!  Grin

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:19:21 PM

I agree.  I hope you decide to join us in building Cannacoin going forward.

Cheers,
Patrick
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:35:13 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 11:50:22 PM by tokyopotato

Hello everyone,

I am in the initial planning stage of a Cannacoin meetup in Seattle to take place over the course of two days on the weekend of September 13th-14th. This will be to bring together growers, vendors, Cannacoin developers, NWGT.org community members, and others to meet each other in person and form a stronger partnership for the success of Cannacoin. The purpose of the this convention will be to share ideas and resources for the growth of our political, economic, and social movement with Cannacoin and NWGT as the backbone.

As we all know, the Cannabis industry is going through revolutionary changes and Cannacoin is going to be a part of it.
Our core developer Josh has been hard at work developing Cannapay and we believe now is the time to come together and utilize this infrastructure to make a push towards decentralizing and empowering growers, vendors, artists, and developers with this open-source project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.msg7942295#msg7942295

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. We currently do not have a location selected, but it will likely be somewhere convenient along the I-5 corridor outside of downtown Seattle.

My hope is that we can gather a group of 6-8 people and start hashing out our bigger plans for the future.

Cheers, Patrick
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

I intend on being at the convention and look forward to meeting as many new faces as possible. Tell your friends, this will be a great opportunity to get introduced and learn more about Cannacoin and some of the people working behind the scenes!

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Epiphany

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:39:20 PM

I agree.  I hope you decide to join us in building Cannacoin going forward.

Cheers,
Patrick

What I like most is the grass roots, localized effort. Given that I am located about as far away from you as possible on this Continent (I live in New Brunswick, Canada), I am contributing as an investor at this point. But I was thinking, I read alot of your forum chats while doing due diligence, and I realized what a great community you have there for growers to work together locally. When Canada finally gets Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister and we legalize pot across the country, perhaps a local group of growers in my neck of the woods could model themselves off of your efforts and adopt Cannacoin too. If that began to happen in small geographic locations smattered throughout the continent, Cannacoin could connect a number of like-minded efforts anywhere cannibis is grown. I realize that's a leap into the future, but we can make it happen, and I can help. Smiley

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:25:27 PM

This really is great work. I sent you a PM!  Grin

I agree.  I hope you decide to join us in building Cannacoin going forward.

Cheers,
Patrick

What I like most is the grass roots, localized effort. Given that I am located about as far away from you as possible on this Continent (I live in New Brunswick, Canada), I am contributing as an investor at this point. But I was thinking, I read alot of your forum chats while doing due diligence, and I realized what a great community you have there for growers to work together locally. When Canada finally gets Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister and we legalize pot across the country, perhaps a local group of growers in my neck of the woods could model themselves off of your efforts and adopt Cannacoin too. If that began to happen in small geographic locations smattered throughout the continent, Cannacoin could connect a number of like-minded efforts anywhere cannibis is grown. I realize that's a leap into the future, but we can make it happen, and I can help. Smiley

We are a small but tight-knit group, that's for sure.  Yes it is grass roots and localized.  Everyone's contribution is helpful.  Where we need the most help is maintaining a social presence here and on our Cannacoin reddit.  We are really fortunate to work with SubCreative and his brother, and growing NWGT and Cannacoin is long-term goal.  They benefit each other.  My vision is a political, social, and economic movement that can help to decentralize and reduce the ability of large corporations and banks to take control of Cannabis and dominate.

The work being done on Cannapay and NWGT behind the scenes is amazing.  I hope you can come out to Seattle some day and meet with the group.

Cheers
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:22:02 AM

Cannacoin Meeting - 3:00pm Pacific Time - Wednesday July 30th - Be ready to participate by 2:45pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2bzv1m/cannacoin_meeting_300pm_pacific_time_wednesday/

Details on how to connect to the meeting will be posted on our Reddit on Wednesday at 12pm Pacific, we will use Mumble: http://www.mumble.com/get-mumble.php

Pre-meeting: 2:45pm

Meeting: 3pm

Post-meeting discussion: 3:30pm

The meeting will be short, 30 minutes, so that we can accommodate those with tight schedules. We will not divulge into technical or theoretical discussions. The purpose of the meeting is to get straight to the point what our current priorities are, what people are working on, and what people can do to help others.

If you have a topic that you would like covered in the meeting, please post a reply on the reddit.
I will post a topic schedule for the meeting there prior to the meeting at 2:45pm.

Please join us for the pre-meeting and be ready to start at 3pm. Any discussions that are time consuming and not urgent can wait until 3:30pm so that we don't get sidetracked to much.

Thanks, Patrick
PoolParty

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:43:08 PM

The party's at poolparty so why not join the party?  Tongue

Well, I was going to save my first post for a beta [ANN] thread, but you guys are gonna make me blush. Thanks for the shoutouts to you and KSGuy Smiley

I've been away with a family emergency for the last few 2 weeks, but should be able to be more active on here, IRC, and of course your mumble meetings again soon. Hope everything's going well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: