Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3644 times)
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I do not understand why such a negative excitement around the market? Yes there was a correction, there were unreal conditions for trade. But there is a recession. Why does everyone think that the market will be bent? I, for one, am sure that soon everything will fall into place.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

The only person that will scare of bitcoin at this moment is the person that only want to make money from bitcoin and run. Because blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep them.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Currently I am very scared because the market is falling extremely deep. The penny I am holding may have made me lose 50% of the existing capital but I do not know what to sell now and I expect that the last This year the school will recover

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Recently, the market is bad. I believe everything would return back to normal. On the contrary of Apple. Apple is a huge Production Tech. number 1 in the USA. So, we shouldn't compare Apple to Cryptocurrency Market.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Currently I am very scared because the market is falling extremely deep. The penny I am holding may have made me lose 50% of the existing capital but I do not know what to sell now and I expect that the last This year the school will recover
why should you be afraid of the current market conditions, this is a natural thing and need not be feared. just be patient and pray that all can recover. fear will only hurt ourselves and can lose everything because our minds panic.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

To be honest, yes. I did not expect that ETH will fall in price so much. Almost all tokens fell in price and it's terrible. This greatly changes the amount on my wallet. It remains only to wait for the increase.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

no. why am I afraid? because of the decrease in the market? it's natural that happen. Remember that you are in the area of ​​currencies. That's really the pain of money. will decrease and increase.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
usantoslee

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

scary. Every morning, prices fall sharply. No tendency to stop the laiji, really a bad thing. Everyone panicked and sold off
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

To be honest, yes. I did not expect that ETH will fall in price so much. Almost all tokens fell in price and it's terrible. This greatly changes the amount on my wallet. It remains only to wait for the increase.
This is confidential for us so my strategy in this bear trend I rather to hodl my tokens or coin and not to be greedy in terms of selling which it can affect our decisions. I'm scared to loss all my reward tokens that I hodl for a long time.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

An experienced trader can earn in a falling market. Do not need to be afraid of anything, now is just the time that frightens weak hands. Now those investors who will hold out, that's it they will get a good profit! need to wait and everything will be fine!
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

One thing about me is that before I invest my money in any sort of investment, I make up my mind to take whatever that happens. I already know that investments are a very risky thing to do, so if you’re going for it, make sure you’re doing so with money that you’re ready to lose, cause anything can happen. Some people are fond putting their hopes in this sort of thing and believing that it must yield profit, they forget that there are risks involved in every sort of investment. Only invest what you can afford to lose, that’s what I can say.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

An experienced trader can earn in a falling market. Do not need to be afraid of anything, now is just the time that frightens weak hands. Now those investors who will hold out, that's it they will get a good profit! need to wait and everything will be fine!

Yes, those experienced traders are earning no matter where the market goes because they have a plan and exactly have a buy and sell price that would help them decide to have a rational mind when trading. They can short the market if they want to and according to some traders, it is easier to short the market because when it falls down, it is fast and takes sometime to go back up.

Well, we are humans so it is just natural for us to be afraid. I am also a bit hesitant now of the market but then seeing the recovery after the dump, there will always be buyers out there willing to push the price higher. It is just a hiccup before the bull run. Knowing that there is anticipated announcement about ETF next month. This should be exciting.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

The situation is not easy right today, but you do not have be desperate, an experienced trader can take benefit even from shorting on the falling market.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I'm not scared about the correction, but a little bit disappointed, wish I entered this market earlier...

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Some experts say that all the hamsters are shaken out, but there will still be a price to fall, so that it would be quite cheap to go to the funds. In general, we are waiting for the year 2019.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

if you are telling me , yes i'm scared with current market situations.
There's a bad situation as well on late july - august or september if i recall correctly. But i think this time is more worst than before (Hope it will recover as soon as possible)

Tozex