Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I don't think the world was ready. Maybe the people are ready to adjust and embrace the world of bitcoin but the facilities are not yet ready for it. Before I say the world was ready I want that the world was stable in its natural status and the government have agreed about this. There are lot of government avoids cryto and it is because they are not ready.
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

I think it's a community problem, if our community in bitcoin will be higher and more people really believe in it, World is ready to adopt crypto currency but it needs time for Crypto market to become mature.

Most people did not even hear about crypto, so it might take time for crypto to be understood and adopted. Hype from 2017 is over, but I see this as a maturity sign as if crypto is here to stay we should see it as something stable, even at lower prices, not a pump and dump scheme.

I think that is also one concern I have with cryptocurrency. The hype from last year is over, but will the crypto world still grow? And you are right. More and more people should hear about it and not fear about starting to use it.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Currently cryptocurrency is still in the new category. Although there have been many who know cryptocurrency but in fact there are still many people that are currently still being fit in the use of cryptocurrency. And in the future cryptocurrency will be more and more on the use than fiat money, so we want or don't want we have to learn to use cryptocurrency.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

In world of crypto currency there are many who are joining already, but for the world it us not yet ready for cryptocurrency, there are a lot of things to be discussed to the people who are not yet familiar of what is cryptocurrency, how does it runs , what is the concepts ,there are many things to be iron out before the world get ready with cryptocurrency.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

for 8 years the crypto market has very strongly won the community and the whole world! so many transactions pass through the crypto currency! I think that bitcoin will change the world financial system! the world community is already ready!))
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

I can say that the world is not yet ready for the cryptocurrency market, there are even countries banning the use bitcoin and alt coins. The people may love to welcome the world of cryptocurrency but I don't the facilities are well enough for the whole world. A lot of adjustment to be made. For whole world to be ready, it takes more years.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Yes,  the world is ready for cryptocurrency, if it wasn't then it isn't possible for it to be created in the first place.  It may seems that it still needs improvement but in the future people will get used to it more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
You are right but I Think that it is impossible to replace all currencies with digital currency. Moreover, most of the country totally prohibited Bitcoin. Even whole crypto market depend on btc. So I think that it is impossible to replace all currencies in the world with digital currency.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

You are right but I Think that it is impossible to replace all currencies with digital currency. Moreover, most of the country totally prohibited Bitcoin. Even whole crypto market depend on btc. So I think that it is impossible to replace all currencies in the world with digital currency.

For now and for the next more years it is really impossible to replace fiat currencies of digital currencies, but in the future maybe it will have chance as we cannot tell what will happen that time.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

The world is no doubt ready for cryptocurrencies!Moreover, this is exactly what he needs now.This new branch of the economy,which is able to expand the Spector of opportunities, to open new directions, to unload the old and to bring in the end order in all this mess.Most of the world now owns computers and smart phones and this is just the beginning.This is all that is needed for the development of the digital economy.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Some were already ready while some countries aren't yet prepared that's why they still banning Cryptocurrency but I think they never discloses there sides to permanently tolerate it. That's why regulations is just a part of the process towards global adoption of Cryptocurrency.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

the world is welcome the Digital currency. And this the big attck for the government issued currency.  Then the main stops power from the  different countries government.
It is modern age and people are educated they knows how fast the technology is growing so they are accepting crypto currency and they are buying coin to use and to save for long term. We are now living in age of crypto currency so almost 90% of countries are accepting it as currency and as way to make better economic state, I am bitcoin user I am sure I will get good profit out of it.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I am really trusted crypto but i do not think that the world is ready for cryptocurrency, because until now there are many countries who are not accepting crypto, and also until now not all the people all over the worlds know cryptocurrecy, just like in my country there are only few people who knows crypto.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

The expansion of bitcoin increasing daily and I know many countries that. Banned it will still later embraced it at the end of all.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

this needs more time. For the world to accept this currency, it must be controlled. I think at this moment the world is not ready for this.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

In my own opinion, i guess blockchain era is not yet on its mature stage to be accepted fully worldwide as some countries still did not recognized and adopt the use of cryptocurrency. Lets see 5 to 10 years from now what would be the changes on cryptocurrency---I believe that would be enough time to decide whether crypto will dominate our monetary system. As we have observed recently, great personalities & establishments and few countries promote and accept Bitcoin already as they may have realize how promising this technology is for the future of our e-commerce and financial system.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

The world is already getting used to on making transactions online and having their money on a  digital form like in their ATM card or paypal so I think it's not going to be hard for the world to accept cryptocurrencies. There's no technology now that any modern individual cannot use so this is not going to be a real struggle for them.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

I think yes, because the society are ready on the bitcoin, the world can do it to, as long as the people are aware for what is the result or the possible to happen in our world when the bitcoin become popular, i think this will become prepare on the world of crypto currency,
Triple AAA

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

Not totally ready but we are slowly adapting to it. The moment some merchants are accepting bitcoin, it is a great news that cryptocurrency can be formally or legally use in the future in the crypto and real world.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Many people use cryptocurrency and most of them are altcoins and tokens, I think so many people should know how to run it along But learn at the right time
I think yes since it was popular all over the world and many people already using it and earning it. People must just to study more to completely understand everything about it. We cant deny that we who are not new here still have some knowledge that we didnt know about it. Because in everyday we still get knew information about cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: