Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

I think if everyone had used crypto, surely the world would receive crypto and all countries in the world would have to legalize cryptocurence. now there are so many countries that legalize cryptocurence.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

In some countries Bitcoin has really exploded, like the US. I know Bitcoin has not really been legal worldwide, it's pretty new compared to some countries and some young people. Only those who really want to know and invest in Bitcoin will research it. Efforts are still being made to make Bitcoin popular or replace current currency.
Well it is not only in the US that bitcoin has avast widely known and being used for investment because there are other countries as well like in southeast asian where cryptocurrency is being adapted and being embraced. Yet we could not determine if the world is ready for cryptocurrency because there are some other countries who are not yet known with the system.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I think it's not ready yet. it takes some time maybe 3 more years when cryptocurrency with blockchain technology has been known by all people. now the number of people who understand cryptocurrency is still small. and people prefer to use fiat money in buying and selling everyday. only in developed countries with advanced technology and highly educated society who are ready to accept cryptocurrency as a currency.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Bitcoin is still a new technology in the world and it cannot be denied that there are still many people who do not yet know the bitcoin especially in poor and developing countries. Now this world is still not ready to use the bitcoin. But in the next few years I think the world would be ready to accept bitcoin and crypto currency, because human being is a great at adjusting, many of those who have not received the bitcoin will receive bitcoin in the future.

So true, For now there are still many countries that are not ready to accept bitcoin, Likewise with my country.
But with the development of bitcoin technology, I think many countries have and will prepare to accept Bitcoin.
And I think sooner or later bitcoin will be used by all countries in the world. So prepare yourself from now
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

if you say it's ready, it's still not yet bro because there are still many countries that haven't joined bitcoin. so are there are still many people who do not know and understand what cryiptocurrency is ..so that when we talk to them as if the name cryiptocurrency is still foreign to their thinking.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

i think that most of the world is not ready just get with cryptocurrency and really think there is a need for further knowledge about the technology or it needs to be teach in the school, if not a certain seminar would be needed to take up on people who would love to further know how blockchain, cryptocurrency,bititcoin really works, really think that the number of people that are not aware with cryptocurrency are so much, there are so much people being scam and are using cryptocurrency or bitcoin for their personal purposes....
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

in present time crypto is mostly using for investment and trading and most of the investors are now coming to the bitcoin investment the price is predicted 25k in this year and now this is moving to a good value like now it is traded $6800 and gradually the demand show the price rise while it will grow more and now the holding strategy is best for crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vainnew

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

Yes, I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency because the world must always be ready for new innovations, because at this time cryptocurrency is already very popular and there are many people involved in cryptocurrency, in this case that a company also uses cryptocurrency to promote services and products. I believe cryptocurrency will take time to be accepted worldwide and I hope that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries immediately.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Still, the world sees this cryptocurrency as a way of investment, so the issue is in that point. they do not look at it like fiat money. they always hold it than spending.
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

The world is not ready because majority of people in the world doesn't  understand the world cryptic,  bitcoin or altcoin.  The information must get round the world before it will be said that the world is ready  :or crypto

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
In my own view, even though countries are not ready to use cryptocurrency, the reality is that citizens of each country are most likely aware of Bitcoin and they use Bitcoin. That also proves that in some countries ready and the rest by barriers and restrictions. And in the future, people will find Bitcoin too safe to use so they will allow it to be widely used. Bitcoin ATM have been set up in developing countries which also show that the world has been and will be using Bitcoins as money now.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Now people are not ready for such a turn of the world order. But as soon as cryptocurrency will begin to be regulated already in 2019, some measures will be applied to popularize cryptocurrency and to use it everywhere.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is new thing for everybody in the whole world and they are looking it to amazing and some people are scared from it but smart investor have known the all benefit and features of crypto market coins and they will be get the benefit in future. After then every body will engaged to the crypto cuureny when it will be reach at very high price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

For many countries, I think it's ready when the currencies of this entry. However, when it replaced the digital currency local currency naturally it could not. And no doubt the Government will ban for use of the Bitcoin.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

This world is slowly adopting the system of cryptocurrency. The world needs cryptocurrency cause it still has a static value for development throughout the world. Everyone will be able to join the crypto world and benefit from it.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

I think there are many thìngs to be iron in order that the world will be ready for cryptocurrency, as of now ,the world is not yet ready for this cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people to be educated with cryptocurrency and further more informations to be given to them to understand and get through the concept of cryptocurrency.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

For many countries, I think it's ready when the currencies of this entry. However, when it replaced the digital currency local currency naturally it could not. And no doubt the Government will ban for use of the Bitcoin.

The government will never replace their fiats or local currencies with digital currencies unless they made their own and start implementing this kind of currency in their country. They are not still ready of this kind of technology since they are even doubting it as a controlled or manipulated currency of the investors. They are even thinking that these currencies might be used on crimes such as money laundering and such since it's decentralization will be taken advantage by these criminals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

I think there are many thìngs to be iron in order that the world will be ready for cryptocurrency, as of now ,the world is not yet ready for this cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people to be educated with cryptocurrency and further more informations to be given to them to understand and get through the concept of cryptocurrency.
Yeah you right, the world is not ready to use cryptocurrency in its entirety not only about lack of education about crypto
but there are many other things like many people are not connected to the internet, even in some countries gadgets are expensive items
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

I think that now the world is preparing for the adoption of bitcoin. Because not everyone knows what bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general are. Also, not everyone has the opportunity to use crypto-currencies.
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

The crypto that we're in particular interested by developing itself is even confined and countered by using the countries. I assume this isn't always a terrible factor but it'll help with the selection and the parents which are awake can be geared up.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: