Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5765 times)
tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I felt really excited when I got my first payment in crypto because I had so much doubt in the system and thought it was all scam but after I got this, I invested in projects and also joined several campaign and crypto has solved my financial needs.
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Of course, it's positive. This gives you confidence in yourself and your future. There is a desire to invest. I want to study crypto-currency and develop in this direction. My first payment gave me the opportunity to go further in this direction.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

My first bounty was a signature campaign on Yobit and I was getting $15 a week then not really a big amount but just enough to cover my internet connection then, I was so happy everytime I received my cashout but I have to left the campaign because of none payment for almost three consecutive weeks.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

The first time i recieved my payment or my bounty token those  project development thats i participated,i feel happy and i proud to myself  and  i can say ,yes i got it! because at the first time i joined in this group of crypto as a bounty hunter's i have a big doubt and i ask to myself if it is true or not,because this is only a figures and a group of number but whenni recieve my first payment in forms of crypto coins,then i conclude thats all is true.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Wowo my firsts payments were double blessings from dragon token and copy tracks projects
I got over 120$ and it mooned me and gave me so much courage and urge even to do more

I hope you get the needed desire and spark to perform even more better and considerable earn more too
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Definitely being happy is what I've felt when the first time I've received my payment from my pass campaign that's why I'm willing to continue this things because it can gives me benefits and opportunities that is so hard to find in my previous work. In addition, because of it I can do support the needs of my family. However, there are some ICO's that are scams so be careful to choose so we can earn a better benefits from it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

I am very happy, where I can get a prize from what I have done in helping the success of their project. what was clear at that time my feelings were very happy
When I get paid for the first time.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Seems that i can relate your feelings., been earning that amount the first time i started crypto, its a good feeling until such time that i need to earn more than that amount, to compensate my living. That time i am so very excited, and its a good start anyway to be able to energized yourself that earning is just a one step away, its just need more time, effort and little more study in every project on what to invest, promote or whatsoever. Goodluck buddy and more power

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

I got 393 INS tokens when I first joined my campaign. I am currently holding it because it has a low value right now. My second campaign tells me that it is a long-term project so I have to wait. While in my third, I am still waiting for the payment. This is a fun way of earning money because at the first place it is not hard.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

When i first got my first payment i was just that happy guy that won the lottery because i was feeling big and full of pride which is a bad thing because money is just things that people thinks you need too much but in reality it's not.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Did you mean first reward from bounty / airdrop ?
First time i got reward from crypto is around 100 USD from an airdrop, and it really amazed me.
That's why i'm still here till right now
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

When you receive the first payment, you understand that your efforts are not in vain. Even if it is small, you have an incentive to continue the business started. All great things begin with small things.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

You right we can make a Thousands here if you are active to your bounty campaign especially to the signature and Translator take note Find a good project and promising also check to Icobench so that you can learn more about the great project. My 1st payment was 100$ but is not enough for me because I got a lot of Financial project now I'm here Double time my self work on morning until 6pm then 7pm to 12midnyt focus to bounty and airdrop. 
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Actually when i see the first payment i have is i'm shock and can never believe unless i can withdraw it, until such time that it is in my atm account, the doubt i have is disappear and change to happiness because those huge amount i earned is the answer of my debt that i don't know where i can get to pay all of it. So if feeling we are talking i feel like a bird who can escape of his cage and feel free of debt.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Surely very happy.
I even though I didn't believe that I had the advantage of this crypto world because I didn't know crypto before so it seemed strange when I got money from a job like this ...
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

Congrats for your first payment. Enjoy the feeling. The first time is always the best. Keep it up and try to make more. It is possible. Wish you many luck for it.  Smiley
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

hello mate! when i received my first pay out, i feel really happy. though it is not much, i feel glad and and struck on mind that i could do better and earn more from this field. and from that day on, i did a lot of campaigns, earning more than what i earn before. And planning of doing this full time. hope this will turn out good for me. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

My first payment reward is from signature bounty campaign, but current don't have value, look like a scam project, I'm really disappointed, my second signature bounty reward is from a project raised $30M in ICO, My reward = $700 ( ICO Price ), but current price only have $70, value drop a lot when listed on exchange, really hope third bounty reward will give me surprised

emery88

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

I got the first payment when I was a newbie, at that time I finished a task of ICO, and I got 4$.
Nova666

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

at first osoboo did not believe in what it zanemalsya but the hope was still there, received the first time 120 dolars was in pleasant delight
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: