Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5777 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

You've choosen a good strategy actually. Some people want thousands from the very beginning but it is impossible
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

I felt like I can't believe it is really true. Happy and grateful that I was being introduced to this crypto world in which I am earning and it is for real. Upon my first payment, I decided to focus more so that I can earn more. This is an opportunity that is too good to be true.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I feel like I am on top of the world, my first payment my eye to the crypto world. Never have single believe in crypto before until k got the payment, since then i never give up crypto even till the moment market is bad for crypto.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

The first payments are probably the most intriguing, because they are probably the most responsible, because before that you need to understand exactly where your money is sent, it's right.

krystaltoken

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

This is barely my third month in the crypto world. To be really candid I've not earned a dime in crypto but am very much optimistic that my venture in crypto world is not in vain. My friend who introduced crypto to me is having a swell time. He left our country for a more greener and comfortable country with his family. I am convinced am in the right place.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

I have no problem with the first payment I received, I saw with the results of my work during the bounty campaign I got the first payment of more than $ 100, so with the first result of participating in the bounty campaign it made me excited in the future
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
Unlike on the situation before, I always did expect a huge profit from bounty rewards because the market before is not as bad as the market at this moment. The market value of most newly listed tokens or the token rewards are falling immediately upon being listed on the exchangers which results to small profit.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

Getting my first payment is so amusing. I can't believe that i can make anprofit just by doing things that you do not expect that it can give you money. Before, you may think that it is impossible, but when you got your first payment, all you wanted to do is to join more.
Me too, when I get my first payment I never believe I gain that big profit I am surprised cause it is big amount my efforts is worth it. It's so amazing I am so thankful to met cryptocurrency, and my plan now is to continues to invest to continuing gaining more profit and to become successful in the future.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
It feels good actually, because i receive my first cryptos by just participating in a signature campaign. Its really good to have profit while learning more about cryptos and by just sharing your thoughts about the specific topic. Once you earn money here, you will earn more for sure.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:27:09 PM

How do I feel about my first payment, wow sincerely speaking it was amazing it was like a dream come true, I didn't really believe it until I received the money in my account, that gives me the courage and zeal to put more effort into crypto currency
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

It feels good actually, because i receive my first cryptos by just participating in a signature campaign. Its really good to have profit while learning more about cryptos and by just sharing your thoughts about the specific topic. Once you earn money here, you will earn more for sure.
Yes.You can really earn more if you will do better in your next tasks.Personally i am much motivated to participate in signature and bounty campaigns because the rewards are really high.Although we may be scam in some campaigns but other campaigns are still paying well so it's still worth it for our hardships here.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

Quite satisfied, and not only because they paid me, because it was only about $20 in two weeks, I liked the fact of being able to belong to something bigger than me, I saw the success that the project had and what it became, it might not be worth much now, but it was an idea I believed in and that's why it materialized.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

My first payments were for freelancing, and then I began to participate in bounty companies. I will not say that I have a lot of money it earned, but the experience I received exactly. In social networks, I earned about $ 300 coin in my called Storiqa
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

My first payment is very impressive. I did not expect the bounty campaign to be very fun and profitable. Even the reward I got during a join bounty of 6 weeks was equivalent to my salary during a 2-month private tutoring. This is amazing. Nowadays, the bounty campaign is not very profitable, but I'm sure things will improve if the market gets excited again.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

How do I feel about my first payment, wow sincerely speaking it was amazing it was like a dream come true, I didn't really believe it until I received the money in my account, that gives me the courage and zeal to put more effort into crypto currency
Same with the feelings i felt that time.I realized that if you will strive hard in doing all the tasks,you will be rewarded even more than from what you expected.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Feels good to receive my first payments, but it wasn't big enough. As long we all working hard here, working with trustworthy managers, working for ambitious projects, surely at the end, we all make enough  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

When I first received my first payment, I was actually feeling like I have done something meaningful and got some rewards. I felt like a child who just won a price, and it felt great. It made me want to do more, and for once, I was comfortable doing something that took my free time, because I knew I was going to get rewarded at the end of the day.
phurrey

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

I felt really good when I received my first payment from bounty. When the market grew, I made the first withdrawal of currency in cash and bought a gift for the whole family & my friends.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

Any income (even small) is motivating and inspiring. Just continue to expand and grow your knowledge about the cryptocurrency and your income will increase as well.

vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

The first payment forced me to go deeper into the study of the cryptocurrency, after that I gained confidence in the cryptocurrency and in the opportunity to earn here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: