Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5774 times)
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

the feeling for a bountie to be paid was very good. even if the joy is getting frustrated, because many bounties do not pay. nevertheless is always nice when yet again a payment comes in.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

unfortunately i didnt receive my payment from bounty campaign yet.but its okay, maybe this is not right time for me.for people that received their payment must be very happy.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
get payment from what we do and we hope that of course something that is very meaningful and increasingly makes the intention of investors to be more interested in the investment
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

Felling satisfied even if not so big but I'm enjoying it and I really happy to share it to my friends and for those critics in crypto world that now I'm here and I'm starting to earn from this community and hopefully I can convince them and I set my self as a positive example for them.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
feeling a bit satisfied with my work well done. and knowing what needs to be improve by the time it will be back on it. When I got my first payment as a bounty hunter it felt great
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

just like the first salary, of course you are very happy and grateful.
the results that you are waiting long time, but now finally you can feel once your first payment lands into your pocket.
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

When the first coins came to me, I did not immediately believe that it happened. Then I realized everything and believed in what had happened. But as always I wanted to get big.)

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

the first payment is always made happy for every people because they feel "aha, now I can make money and I need to get work harder to earn more money". I feel happy too when I can earn my first payment and makes me want to learn more about the things I did so I can earn more money. maybe at that time, the payment is not too big but I am sure that every people will feel happy and satisfied and they want to continue so they can earn bigger money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

What payment are you talking about ? If it is a ROI payment because we invested on a good coins or tokens, then it will be awesome.
Anyway, if your money has come back to you more than you invested, then your money has been spent well in cryptocurrency and that will be a great experience.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

I was still as a student and wanted to make money and not depend on my parents. An achievement for me, from there I also began to study independently, looking for more experience, explorers and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Zoe4me

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

It was a great feeling when I made my first dollar in crypto. It wasn't much but I was so happy about it
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

Of course I'm happy, because as if our hard work in the crypto world was not in vain and produced. Even though only 1$ for the first payment was really amazing, it was as if the burden of mind all this time about the economic problem had a way out and it was very relief.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

personally, getting the paid for the first time is the most pleasant thing. no matter how the results that obtained it will make me more excited to get the bigger pay. if we want to work hard, then we will also get the profitable results from the cryptocurrency world.
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

i was really worried to lose it and thought that i have spent this money to nowhere. hopefully it paid off. but it was really exciting.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

l think it was the cheerful time when you have good results for your hard work. it's a stage for you can play different types of role about crypto & gain your good earnings.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Thats a great spirit. I remember how I was so happy that after doing tasks from bounty I saw the coins reflected in my wallet. Thinking that earlier I doubt if really payment will be made. $4 might be small to many expert bounty hunters but for starters it is something to encourage to join more bounties.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

When I first invested, I was very worried, because I did not know much about crypto currency. But when in the future I saw the profit, I realized that this is not so terrible, only if you do everything wisely
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

When I received my first payment as a prize hunter, it felt great.
feeling a little satisfied with my well-done job. and know what needs to be improved at that time I will go back there.
macshad (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

I felt inspired and it gave me inspiration to be here today because before then i was in between jobs and it felt good to get reward for the work i put in
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

It was pretty good, it made all of the things I had to do for the bounty campaign worth it and I knew that if I could get money out of it, I could end up making even more money from the bounties. Sometimes that is all that is needed, we do not need all of the money in the world, just enough to show that all of our efforts have not being in vain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: