Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5765 times)
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

At first I still did not believe that crypto currencies could give me a big fee but my first payment proved that I could get a payment that was not inferior to an office worker. I am very grateful to be able to get my first payment which is quite good because I do work on crypto currency only as a mere sideline. But during that time, I always do things to the fullest. I feel that the payments I get are in line with my business so I am increasingly motivated to continue to benefit. The higher my business, I am sure that I will get more money.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

My first payment from cryptocurrency makes me so happy. In some days I earned $100 from crypto by doing facebook bounty. It motivated me to be more hardworking. After that time, I join in many bounties and also signature campaign.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

In my first earnings it really makes me proud of myself of doing this type of job to work for me and I think it will probably change everything on a person if he learn how to participate in this world of currency. And I hope I can make more earnings this coming year or after this year ends to make a better support to my daily needs in my house.

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

This is actually very exciting. When you try to do some work yourself, this kind of reward is recognition of your work, and this is your motivation!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

My first payment was $ 300 for 2 posts of 2 projects that I joined, which is what I got first since joining the bonus campaign.
Siymsh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I feel very good when I receive my first payment from a bounty. When the market expanded, I made a withdrawal of the first currency in cash and the results were quite good  Smiley
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

My first feeling when I got paid, of course, was very happy even though the results were very small if sold. But this is the result of my hard work in conducting a gift campaign. And this is also the beginning of us struggling to get a very good project, then get a payment that the results are very large.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

My first payment from cryptocurrency makes me so happy. In some days I earned $100 from crypto by doing facebook bounty. It motivated me to be more hardworking. After that time, I join in many bounties and also signature campaign.

You've got $100 from the FB campaign? What is the name of the project? The sum is cosmically incredible! I thought there were no such Bounty projects! I can't believe I've been mistaken!

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

It is a great feeling that you get paid for your work, but a lot of bounties are not paying for bounty hunters efforts or delaying the distribution till the moment, when the tokens become completely useless or worth almost nothing.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

ohhh. It was very exiting and I felt like it was a real miracle! I was sceptical about crytpo and after that I understood that I can earn more money here

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

It was very nice to know that I got what was promised to me, when I got them I felt good about it, that was the time when the bounties actually paid out the coins that they have promised people right after they were done with the icos without giving some kind of excuse about people dumping coins, then you knew what you were getting and you got it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

i was so happy that im going to have my first payment from doing a bounty and i felt very happy because i bought alot of things in the day that i got it.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

well I think bounties are not actually paying well again. I could remember then when I first join the platform. It was actually a google search that led me to BTT. as a newbie then you can only participate on some little services. At the long run, I attain position of Junior member and I joined my first bounty. I could remember earning $250 as a reward which I exchange for ETH on etherdelta. it was a fun feel experience which made me dump my previous crowdworking and data entry job that paid me through skrill.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

My first bounty payment was not that good, I really felt so sad about it, i join the campaign spends so many months only to get a tiny reward, since then I have learn not to join long lasting bounties.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

If you made a bitcoin purchase in 2009, you can also get positive results in the form of thousands of dollars in a bear market. There are not many such lucky ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

This is a good attitude, it will drive you to work hard and work more, I am new to crypto and bounty and so far I still hesitant to sell my tokens because the market is really down, it's not good timing to sell, but I am very thankful and happy that I received my tokens.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

Yes everybody supposed fell that way why because it’s inform of joy getting money just like that without running about it’s free stuff so everybody like that too.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

To be honest there are doubts. I can not say now how I feel. I think if you make efforts in any other industry you can succeed. I've been spending a lot of time on projects lately. And if I see $ 4 I will be very upset.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Well my first payment was not that much but it gives me more confidence that bounty and cryptos really pays and i decided to take it more serious, but the bear market has been a discouraging so far

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

Well my first payment was not that much but it gives me more confidence that bounty and cryptos really pays and i decided to take it more serious, but the bear market has been a discouraging so far
Although, my first rewards is just a small value in market but Still it's worth for me because it's already proven to earn here more and I'm thankful for that because it helps my needs. Bounty really pays just be patience for there announcements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: