Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:52:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel about your first payment????  (Read 5773 times)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

My first income was 120 USD. I immediately realized that you can earn a lot more and was right. I just spent the first money, as they say on life, and then I just made important purchases. In principle, I believe that everyone who starts earning the first money always spends it on his life: food, clothing, electronics, etc., everything that is necessary for life and what has not happened before. Indeed, you can earn money on cryptocurrency, but you need to work hard and gain experience. The first money is like a breath of fresh air, there is a great desire to act and increase the result.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

I felt lucky and happy to be paid such an amount it was encouraging and inspired me more to work and work harder although previous times were not like that lol but i keep working and working thanks
You can be excited if you have succeeded in getting paid from your work after following or maybe you waited for a long time. joining a forum might make you earn more.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

To be honest, I had a very long first payment and I was very happy when I received it, but novice participants in bounty companies need to be patient and just wait.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

I was very excited about the first payment I had. It motivated me to continue with the bounty hunting. When I was not paid yet, I was worried thinking I would never get paid.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

It's too little to call it a good profit. You really will give a significant amount only for the withdrawal of funds and therefore it is worth thinking about trading larger funds.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

Crypto is not all about money it also about learning.
Getting my first payment feels me happy because i never knew that i will get that or recieve. And because of that i feel more positive into crypto. Beside of earning i also learned how to earn more money and what crypto really is. Even it started in small amount, sooner it will make thousands or more.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

My payment may not have a price because at that time the coin that I got was no listing in the market. So the coin cannot be calculated and only becomes a display in my wallet. It was the first experience to get paid.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

In starting i did not take it seriously, but when i was receive my first payment of 95$ by doing one bounty campaign, after get this amount, i was on top of world because i have no hope that by doing some very simple tasks i will get this amount. But this payment encouraged me to explore and read out more about crypto currencies and its system, and now i am earn good earning from here. It is also true now-a-days payments are delayed because no company want to listing his coin or token in this bearish market condition but i am hope that market recovers soon and everything will be moving smoothly and we again regularly get good reward of our work.
ushivanka92

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

i got 2 dollar from ptc site im soo happy at that day
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

When I got my first payment for bounty campaign specifically in signature campaign which is $40, I was very happy and surprise because at first, I don't really believe that I can earn from this. The best part is that I don't have to invest money, just my time and effort. I also felt excited for the next bounty because I know I can earn more from it.
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

I honestly do not even remember my first payment, it was about a year ago, I do not think that I was particularly happy  Smiley
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

If you will not hurry, I will be able to make several millions, but when you are not improving, you will loose thousands. Knowledge is the key to profits.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

The first earnings I invested in development to increase turnover. Spending money on yourself is not effective when there is no stable turnover. Then you need to save for a safety cushion and only after that, you can start spending on yourself. You should always look in the long term.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

I was very pleased with her and let her not really justify my hopes but this was my first experience and I was able to make money on it
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

The first payment is more than just a payment! It’s so nice and amazing, but it’s originally our salary for the actions performed!
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

If you will not hurry, I will be able to make several millions, but when you are not improving, you will loose thousands. Knowledge is the key to profits.
information is always the key to profit. Knowledge may be important but be able to apply it. therefore, practice is also very important.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

Today is the day I received my first payment for the bounty campaign! I have mixed feelings, but they are all positive. Until the end, I will believe and get satisfaction from the work done when they cash out)))

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

I would say that under the current market conditions, this is too optimistic forecast. I think that will have to wait a long time, as the market will not come to life soon and such a rise in price is hardly to be expected.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Don't quite understand what kind of payment you are talking about. But if we are speaking about earning money in crypto in general, yeah, this is the magic feeling anyway) Making money from nowhere, from air) Sounds like magic)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

The feeling of first getting money from crypto was of course very happy. But the money I received was only a little and it worked my job for 2 to 3 months. But the results made me excited to continue working on the Bounty project. And I also trade to increase my profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: